• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito tries soloing Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lavtop said:
Did you at least know how incarnation work? You are just wanking it at the moment.
Yes, and id like to know how universal scale reality warping stopping an ability thats never nulled anything remotely close to that scale is wank.

Is not even wanking, so let's not use the word. This is just a difference of term.

The problem here is that Incarnation only has universal range not universal AP, and not even universal in the timeline sense, but in the physical universe sense. And powernull isn't gonna care about AP that isn't low 2-C or higher, much less range.

Actually, you are the one that has to prove incarnation can do something against passive abilities

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Because shaking the universe is range, and the energy needed to pull off such a thing, and I do believe there was a calc, is only 4-A.
Yeah, but the actual quality of the ability is Universal. Incarnation alters the universe to an extent, as the ability says it does. Kirito shaking the universe falls under that.

And even then, that was very casual and Kirito is apparently so high into 4-A he almost reaches 3-C.

Tyri456 said:
Actually, you are the one that has to prove incarnation can do something against passive abilities
Passive has nothing to do with this.

Im arguing the null just wouldnt do anything to Incarnation, unless Reio's null has feats of nulling an ability that works on a stellar-universal scale.

But it isn't low 2-C.

It isn't dimensionally above or anything like that, so it's magnitude is completely irrelevant. It's range even more since the range of an ability has nothing to do with it's potential to be nulled.

Ask the pertinent question, what does raw power have to do with it being potentially nulled? Nothing. Raw AP doesn't give resistance to nulling.

Completely and utterly irrelevant. No power gets resistance to stuff for it's own sake, so it falls to the limitations of the power null.

Almighty can literally negate everything we've seen in Bleach, up to and including Ichibe's outright conceptual manipulation and Gremmy's imagination-based reality warping. So this gets affected the very same.

This isn't a matter of resistance Lance, its that the ability's magnitude of what it can effect is above what the powernull can actually null. Unless, again, Almighty has feats of nulling stellar-universal abilities.

Lavtop said:
Also incarnation has zero feats against passive abilities and the range of the ability is still inferior to the range of the soul king
Attack potency is irrelevant
Again, it being passive is irrelevant. Im saying the ability just wouldn't do anything.

And no, the range of the Almightys null isn't Low Multiversal. Your cross-scaling the range of different abilities.

Man. Kukui always inventing new stuff. Everyone agrees that the null is based on what it nulls but somehow Kukui says it's based on range.

Funny how you get personal with me whenever I don't side with you on something Bleach related.

But yeah, this should probably just be closed.

Kukui think whatever you want, actually 7 people out of 8 agreed this is a stomp, we already explained why this is a stomp you are just arguing randomly.

This isn't Kukui wanking incarnation, however I do think it's a big misunderstanding

Range has almost nothing to do with potency of powernull, it has to do with the abilities it has affected and nulled compared to the potency of Kirito's incarnation

Incarnation is low level reality warping, but VERY low level and it has rather limited uses, compared to something Almighty has nulled it's nothing it can't handle

All of this is meaningless because Soul King can Reiatsu Crush him and other ways he has to win and Kirito has no win con

Actually, I just remembered. Kirito in this key apparently has Quintella's abilities too.

And she has power null, law manip and power mimicry on pretty good levels.

Schnee One said:
Range has almost nothing to do with potency of powernull, it has to do with the abilities it has affected and nulled compared to the potency of Kirito's incarnatio
Just to let the record reflect, this is actually exactly what im talking about. And is why im disagreeing with everyone else on this.

The abilities Almighty has nulled have nowhere remotely close to the potency of Incarnation (well, Kiritos anyway). And seeing as Reios the only character in Bleach to affect stuff on stellar levels, you should understand why I think the former.

By potency you are referring to is AP and range, stuff hax already doesn't care about.

Kukui, I hope I don't have to explain this, but range and AP is completely irrelevant when it comes to power null. It is Reality Warping, and not even really absurd reality warping, which Gremmy already has. There's no unreal potency here.

Schnee One said:
Resisted
Resisted

Soul King has as well
He doesn't resist power mimicry from what this tells me. And Quintella's power mimicry is glance-based by copying all powers the user has ever used in their life.

Kirito's is upscaled from hers.

Never said he did, but power mimicry doesn't give him a win condition.

He has no way to put down SK

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
By potency you are referring to is AP and range, stuff hax already doesn't care about.
Kukui, I hope I don't have to explain this, but range and AP is completely irrelevant when it comes to power null. It is Reality Warping, and not even really absurd reality warping, which Gremmy already has. There's no unreal potency here.
By "potency of Incarnation" I meant how the good the ability is. Not AP.

But the ability isn't very good. That is a range feat, with an AP value.

What other qualitative thing does it have describing it as potent? What is potency to you? How is this a derivation of potence when all that we can get from it is that Kirito can cause 4-A amounts of energy and that his range is universal, both things power null doesn't care about?

There is a lot of unspoken assumptions that you are making here and that I am not following at all.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Actually, I just remembered. Kirito in this key apparently has Quintella's abilities too.
And she has power null, law manip and power mimicry on pretty good levels.
Another bunch of abilities that will get passively nulled

can we close this? The soul king just soul crush him

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
What other qualitative thing does it have describing it as potent?
Incarnation effects the universe. The powers the Almighty has nulled do not. Kirito's Incarnation >>>>> basic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back