• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito tries soloing Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirito Render SAO
No matter what, I will stop you!

SoulKing
???????????????????

Rei-O pulls up in Underworld acciently, trying to find Yhwach and kill him. Kirito sees him, goes "what the hell?" and deems him a threat to Underworld. So he fights to stop him.
Star King Kirito vs Rei-O

4-A Versions, obviously

Speed will...not be equal. For now

SBA

Viritual Ichigo votes: 0

Yhwach's daddy: 0

Draw: 0

I don't see much wincons for Kirito here based on Rei-O's profile.

He can even rewrite a future in which he has died, and it is said that any power that The Almighty sees in the future will become his ally and grow incapable of harming him at all.

This is also what seems to be a huge disadvantage for Kirito.

@Kuroiha

Actually, isn't Incarnation something that exists within all VR worlds in SAO themselves rather than the individual?

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
What does that do?
"Limited Reality Warping (via Incarnation. Allows the user to change the world to an extent via their willpower or imagination. For those who are not conscious or adept with this ability, it is primarily used to increase the chances of winning a fight against stronger opponents or create miracles not possible normally. For Kirito, it allows him to increase the range of his attacks, transform into his SAO Avatar, and create giant black wings to fly. All virtual avatars are capable of Incarnation, however only those who recognize this ability can consciously use it to their advantage)"

^Thats how it's commonly used in general. Kirito can use it in different ways (some of which is pointed out in the quote) and some of his other abilities like barrier creation and life manipulation are used through his Incarnation.

As for the potency of the ability, Kirito used it to perform his 4-A feat and only 20% of his power was used. So it's safe to say Kirito's Incarnation is quite universal in effectiveness easily.

Yes, it exists in all VR, but only in forms of 'Proto-Incarnation', in a sense.

Incarnation was strengthened immensley in the Underworld because the Underworld runs on fluctlight imagination.

If Incarnation doesn't exclusively belong to Kirito, then would the Almighty even power null it?

Also, im pretty sure Incarnation is also supposed to be considered probability manipulation, which the Almighty can't power null.

Edit: Ignore the last part.

That honestly feels like a nonexistent caveat or approach. Incarnation is possible by everyone, but not everyone can do it. That's all.

Why couldn't it null power null prob manip?

Incarnation is not exclusive to Kirito, yes. Anybody within a VR game can make use of Incarnation, as long as they themselves are aware of it, and have the willpower and imagination. I'm unsure of how it would act in the case of verse equalization, though.

Like @Sir said, why wouldn't it be able to, though?

Wait, nvm. Mixed haxes up (instead of probability, I was refering to another hax)

But if Incarnation doesn't exist exclusively to Kirito, then I don't see how it can be nulled.

Same way that kido doesn't exist exclusively for a single shinigami, but it's not gonna be impossible to null.

Almighty merely nulls powers it has seen in it's precog. There is, again, no caveat about it not nulling... things that aren't exclusive to a character? I am not entirely sure what you mean at all or where are you pulling this from.

Like if Kirito doesn't resist any level of soul manipulation he won't even beat Ichigo, let alone Yhwach or the SK...
Alicization seems to... lack... and sort of resistances. Lmao. Kirito may possibly have resistance to cold temperatures and radiation manip because he flies around in space, but that's fairly far-fetched.

Incarnation, from what im getting here, is something provided to the user from the VR world itself, not something you can learn or obtain individually. Which would explain why any VR character in SAO has it.

If the VR world itself provides the power, then you'd need to have power null on the scale of the world to null it. Unless im missing something.

Schnee One said:
Soul King looks at him and kills him

What can Kirito even do
Again.

What can Kirito do to win

Even assuming Kirito is able to passively null power nullification on Soul Kings level even though it isn't passive and Incarnation can easily be nullified, he can't put Diwn Soul King

Stomp

Considering he does not know he can be nulled and Almighty would see him try to do this, therefore nulling him, I would go with a no.

And no, the world provides nothing. It is just a property of Sword Art Online due to the existence of Fluclight, represending consciousness or the soul, and this can exert control over the virtual reality with enough willpower. Nothing more.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Also, couldn't Kirito using Incarnation....just prevent himself from being nulled?
This is an huge NFL and wouldn't even work since almighty is passive has far more feats and range than kirito.

this match is just a stomp, kirito literally can do nothing relevant.

This is at the same time a massive stomp in favour of Soul King and one of the funniest NLF regarding Incarnation.

"At least Galactic with Incarnation"

even if it is universal is still below low multiversal, and would be still a NFL, so yeah, still a stomps

SK has Low-Multiversal Range
By affecting worlds that are only stellar in range each. Incarnation, potency wise, works on Universal levels by altering it, and in Kiritos case, casually shaking it.

Because I see nothing that actually tells me Incarnation would get nulled like you say it would. The Almighty's powernull doesnt scale to universal in potency, Incarnation does.

Debatabtly, he can use it to save himself from being powernulled or RC (and for the latter, Incarnation has been used to prevent Kirito from dying. A far, far weaker one at that.). So yeah, im skeptical at some of the arguments used here. Call it wank if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back