• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito (Aincrad) vs Thanos (fortnite) ONE MORE VOTE LEFT

Kirito: 6 (@AbaddonTheDisappointment, @TheGreatJedi13, @Popted2, @CurrySenpai, @Bernkastelll, @Coolboy6)

Thanos: 1 (@Quangotjokes)

Rules:

Both 8-B (Floor 100 Kirito)

both Bloodlusted

They start 50 meters apart

Speed equalized

both with knowledge of each other

Victory conditions (Incapacitation only)

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Well, this Kirito scales to an 8-B+. Why he isn't listed as 8-B+ on his profile is beyond me but yeah. Kirito scales to 78.35 tons while Thanos scales to 13.5. That means Kirito should have a 5.8037037037x AP advantage.

While Thanos has higher mobility and range, Kirito does have Analytical Prediction on his profile where he was able to apparently predict attacks from multiple enemies at a time, so given he's fighting only Thanos he should be able to predict where his laser's going to fire and dodge it. Even if he does get hit he does have potions in his equipment so he could just heal, though I don't think Thanos would be able to damage him that much given the AP difference.

Only thing I see in Thanos' abilities that are in his favor is his resurrection which I don't think Kirito can negate however, pretty sure that only happens if someone else collects the infinity stones in game or the gauntlet but dunno since its been a while so if anyone can comment on how his resurrection works that'd be great

Leaning towards Kirito for this one but I wanna know how his resurrection works first before voting

Well, this Kirito scales to an 8-B+. Why he isn't listed as 8-B+ on his profile is beyond me but yeah. Kirito scales to 78.35 tons while Thanos scales to 13.5. That means Kirito should have a 5.8037037037x AP advantage.
So Kirito isn't 8-B+ because apparently during the fight against the Incarnation Of The Radius no one single handedly deals enough damage to essentially be eligible for the +. It doesn't really make too much sense to me I would think that Kirito and Asuna at least would get it since they do some heavy hitting attacks to it but it's whatever.

Thanos resu is weird
some people argued on past match its from the 2nd event where he respawn in endless mode but takes a few minutes
while other matches that concluded in his loss says it was because he can respawn if a player picks up the IG.

since kirito basically incaps him after killing him first resu shouldn't work here and give Kirito the win already
Kirito FRA

So Kirito isn't 8-B+ because apparently during the fight against the Incarnation Of The Radius no one single handedly deals enough damage to essentially be eligible for the +. It doesn't really make too much sense to me I would think that Kirito and Asuna at least would get it since they do some heavy hitting attacks to it but it's whatever.
Kinda weird but meh. Well then assuming they'd just scale to the other 8-B calc on the Radius' profile since otherwise I'd have to go with literally baseline 8-B+ just off of downscaling, there'd still be a 3.29925925926x AP advantage. Definitely not as high as before but I'd say he still has a pretty big advantage over Thanos

Kinda weird but meh. Well then assuming they'd just scale to the other 8-B calc on the Radius' profile since otherwise I'd have to go with literally baseline 8-B+ just off of downscaling, there'd still be a 3.29925925926x AP advantage. Definitely not as high as before but I'd say he still has a pretty big advantage over Thanos

so two votes for kirito?

also

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

there's no bias or anything is there abaddon?

so two votes for kirito?
Yeah mark me down as voting for him as long as either resurrection doesn’t work or he can incap
also

Note:

there's no bias or anything is there abaddon?
nah not from anything I can tell. Technically Thanos could still win if he legit just stays at range and plays his cards well enough

wait guys.

both have supersonic+ reaction speed.

which is higher than their speed.

but kirito can make it higher.

is this going to be a problem?

because the new rule says that if you have a higher reaction speed than your opponents.

even when equalizing the speed. it will still be higher than the regular speed of the person.

Should be fine. His reaction speed should only help him if Thanos is close up, which is the opposite of what Thanos wants as he'll want to keep distance, and even then his higher speed is only attack speed and the other one via stat amps stuns him after use so he'll likely not even use that

Last edited:
but he's bloodlusted here
That is true but even though it gives him a slight speed boost, right after, he'll get stunned which'll give Thanos more time to increase the distance between them and at the same time shoot him since he can't dodge. It'd be overall ineffective to use that instead of just covering the distance himself.

Okay, so just realized you may have meant Kirito trying to keep distance which was just me wording my post poorly. I meant Thanos would want to keep distance as Kirito would have higher combat speed/reactions

Back