• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kingdra Vs. Seadra...mon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
This match up is just too good to be ignored.

A classic, Pokémo Vs. Digimo

Kingdra at peak, File Island Seadramon, speed not equalized.

Votes so far:

Kingdra: 0

Seadramon: 0

Incon: 9 (Dragonmasterxyz, VindictiveLoser, Nedge1000, DragonEmperor23, Jasonsith, LordGriffin1000, GyroNutz, Stater Pack, AnonymousBlank)

Kingdra
Kingdra!

Seadramon crusader
FOOD!!!! YOU ARE MY PREY!!!

Seadramon is a bit faster, so if verse equivalence lets them affect all souls and minds then it holds the advantage. But unless humans in digimon can be affected by that I don't think it would be equalized. In that case it would depend on if seadramon starts with Absolute Zero. If it doesn't then Kingdra would win.

Hmmm

So Kingdramon one shots. Seadramon will more than likely start with Ice Spear which is Absolute Zero. Depends on who shoots first. I doubt the speed gap is that big to really matter much and Kingdramon could in fact counter his attacks. But Water moves kinda get frozen by the ice. So he has to use Dragon Moves. Inconclusive if not the Seahorse.

The speed gap is about 1.5, it's not enough to create a huge gap in most fights, but in a first hit wins situation I think it would give the digimon just enough of an edge.

Agree with Dragon in this case, inconclusive. Seems similar to the Flaremon vs Solgaleo match, a Pokemon who oneshots with AP vs a Digimon who oneshots with one skill.

Higher speed might be somewhat an advantage here, but not nearly enough for me to reasonably say that Seadramon pulls ahead since he still gets oneshot. Were the speed gap much higher I'd agree, but since it's not a guarantee Seadramon will hit first I'm sticking with inconclusive for Dragon's reasons.

Reminder that Kingdra can learn Flamethrower, which can help with the ice, there´s also Dragon Dance and Agility to further boost his own speed and AP.

This doesn't seem like the kind of fight that'll drag out. Either Kingdra starts with an attack and hits to oneshot Seadramon, or the AZ attack hits and Kingdra loses. Both can and will oneshot immediately, which one happens first in this case isn't entirely certain hence inconclusive. I don't see the potential here fr the fight to be prolonged past the first few moves, so stat buffs shouldn't really come into play at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back