• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King vs Queen: One Piece edition

Voting King.

Superior Mobility, speed amps to let him blitz Queen like Sanji did with Enhanced Speed, broken durability, superior Ap (especially with his many amps), more rational and with a cooler head in battle (especially since he's shown being able to easily anger Queen with his insults), better ranged weapons, and the fact that if Queen uses Brachio Snake then King will just use Jackpot and kill Queen.

No, this is a stomp. In what world would queen ever have a chance to win? In fact, king could literally just stand still with flames on his back and tank everything queen throws until that obese ass giraffe dies of diabetes.

I am voting for king here.

The only way for the queen to win is if I stick a controller up his ass and make him fight exactly how I want him to
and even then he still loses more times than he wins.

Last edited:
Back