• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Piccolo Vs Ulquiorra Revised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted King Piccolo victory over Ulquiorra without having the fight go through here.

Post your votes:

Ulquiorra

Vs.

King Piccolo

BOTH WITH FULL POWER UNLEASHED. Wins by Killing the enemy.

No Help from Kami or Mr. PoPo. They are not present.

Actually looking at their profiles it depends on how fast King Piccolo is since his speed is listed as unknown. King Piccolo's attack potency is City+ which is higher than I thought it was and equal to Ulquiorra.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Actually looking at their profiles it depends on how fast King Piccolo is since his speed is listed as unknown. King Piccolo's attack potency is City+ which is higher than I thought it was and equal to Ulquiorra.
King Piccolo should be Hypersonic+ equal or a little faster than Master Roshi.

King piccolo was MHS, but I guess it was for an unknown reason, so now it's nothing special...

But he is a higher degree of City Level and should likely be around the Same speed. And I don't think Ulquiorra can fire his cero if KP is constantly on his ass.

for King Piccolo it would be like he fought against Kid Goku. Its a win he has Regen ,and his higher DC is too much for Ulq.

Sheoth said:
King piccolo was MHS, but I guess it was for an unknown reason, so now it's nothing special...
But he is a higher degree of City Level and should likely be around the Same speed. And I don't think Ulquiorra can fire his cero if KP is constantly on his ass.
Ulquiorra can spam Lanza del Relampago and Cero, he did it fighting Ichigo.

TheArcosian said:
for King Piccolo it would be like he fought against Kid Goku. Its a win he has Regen ,and his higher DC is too much for Ulq.
Ulquiorra has a higher Regen speed than Piccolo. He also has DC to go a long with it.

No he can't. He threw it once and needed a few moments to aim And he also needs a considerable distance to throw it otherwise he would caught in the explosion.

Sheoth said:
No he can't. He threw it once and needed a few moments to aim And he also needs a considerable distance to throw it otherwise he would caught in the explosion.
The second was explode in his hand and nothing happen to him. He tanked a long with hollow Ichigo, otherwise he would have lost an arm. Hollow ichigo cutted with his sword.

Ulquiorra can spam Lanza del Relampago and Cero, he did it fighting Ichigo. No he can't. He threw it once and needed a few moments to aim And he also needs a considerable distance to throw it otherwise he would caught in the explosion.
The second was explode in his hand and nothing happen to him. He tanked a long with hollow Ichigo, otherwise he would have lost an arm. Hollow ichigo cutted with his sword.

No dude. The Lanza broke in his hand, it didn't explode, and he is clearly afraid of being caught in the radius of it meaning he can't spam it so easily.

King Piccolo on the other hand can both tank and dish out more than Ulquiorra and can likely one shot. KP takes it.

Well I'm just here for a bit... but I have a question I've looked through this thread and I can't help but notice that people are saying King Piccolo has higher DC than Ulquiorra...

Just from looking at their stats that doesn't seem to be the case.

Both Ulquiorra and Piccolo are both rated as being City Level. Hell Piccolo doesn't even have a proper calc to prove his City Level Stats...

Doesn't Ulquiorra take this with low difficulty. He's faster, stronger and has Regenerationn that is almost on par with piccolos. He can also spam Lanza which is stronger than king piccolos strongest attack that he can only use once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back