• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah vs. Silver the Hedgehog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gravity manipulation and black holes shouldn't do much against something that uses both (with the former being potent enough to destroy planets and the latter being used for peeking out of his dimension). Chaos control is a bigger problem.

Poking your heads through a black hole does require a resistance to it so you don't get torn apart in process (this applies to the weakened version too). Being able to manipulate gravity to that extent also means he can reverse effects of an enemy's attempt at the same thing to some degree. Plus peeking through black holes also means gravity strong enough to pull in light is nothing to him.

Not sure how well TK will work when his necks alone are 20km long.

Also, can Silver use Chaos Control without Chaos Emeralds? He doesn't have those here since that's at least 5-A

While KG has to lifting strength to resist Silver's telekinesis, he surely doesn't have the AP to close the gap between him and Silver. And even if he does have various buffs and gimmicks to be close to Silver's AP, Silver has his own buffs and gimmicks to still be higher than KG in AP. He can unlock his ESP state to awaken his "true" power which in a sense boosts his overall stats. Not to mention in Sonic Forces, he can easily hold copies of Metal Sonic, Shadow, and Chaos with his telekinesis and him, along with everyone else, one shot these clones which are stated to be as powerful as they were. Why did I mention this? Cause Sonic has gotten stronger that he bodied a copy of Zavok and has beaten Infinite in his second bout. Same can be said for Shadow who one shot his own clone so easily. So the same should go with everyone else fighting their clones. So he should be around 682 zettatons (Chaos 6's feat) or higher.

And I haven't even gotten to Silver's abilities and his fighting skill. He can constantly teleport to dodge attacks and make KG play this guessing game. Silver can use his move "Psychic Control" which can mind **** KG to the brim or use his telekinesis to crush him or toss him like a beach ball since he's already more powerful than he was originally. And don't get me started on his wisps and time travel. Sure he needs Chaos Control which he need Chaos Emeralds to do so, but what if he actually does carry one on him personally? I mean surely he doesn't need help to do so in Rivals 1-2, Colors DS, Forces, Runners, etc. And there's no way he can do Chaos Control without an emerald. That's Shadow's thing tbh. So I think it's safe to assume Silver has at least ONE Chaos Emerald in battle.

So Silver has my vote. Meant to post this sooner but ok.

Because Edward isn't keeping track.

Silver: 7 (ShadowWarrior1999, Theuser789, Maverick Zero X, Godhand1999, VioletVoid100, The real cal howard, Christian Higdon)

King Ghidorah: 0

The thing is that Ghidorah is under constant effect of black holes and ridiculous gravity. Resistance to both (more so the former) is required. It's like if you had a character who could set himself on fire as his main ability without having fire resistance. It simply makes no sense no matter how you spin it.

I think he was also ridiculously dense in Planet Eater, but I can't say for sure since it's been a while.

Silver's standard equipment is nothing here, but he wins anyway.

Ghidorah's profile needs at least one change as well as the weakened form lacks black hole resistance the true form has despite the former doing the exact same thing that grants the latter said resistance in the first place (i.e. poking his heads through black holes)

Godhand1999 said:
Silver also has his color powers where he can become invisible.He also has the Violet Void, Indigo Asteroid, and Purple Frenzy where he can use transmutation, gravity manipulation,become a black hole and also absorption. Silver could literally tear King Ghidorah's body to pieces if he wanted too.

Silver last but not least also has Chaos Control where he can manipulate time and space however he sees fit. Silver should take the win for simply having the better abilities and skills. When a character has this? That means there's more ways for this character to take a W.
The dragon who destroys gravity, makes black holes by existing (even when cut off from a higher dimension) and moves ungodly faster than light and has done it pretty consistently....would die to a black hole? Silver using those things wouldn't really do anything to Ghidorah, maybe BFR him using HCW but even then it never did damage to him-it send him to another dimension...cause Godzilla science.

Not in his base form he doesn't.

Just gonna say, even if Ghidorah gains resistance to black holes, there's still alot of other shit for Silver has that's been mentioned.

Not to mention the downplay on Ghidorah in general is just...really bad. On his profile he's planetary, but he fought Hell Godzilla twice, he can devour entire stars over time, he's considered the most powerful monster in the universe in several stories (even those with SpaceGodzilla and denying the supernovae thing for him at this point is really dumb), he was physically unharmed by the Dimension Tide despite it dropping right on top of him, something as dense as a black hole though it did BFR him, and he moves faster than light, all warranting at least dwarf star level.

Ghidorah not having resistance to black holes on his profile's weakened tab is certainly an error that needs to be corrected because his true form has it for doing something the weakened Ghidorah did as well. It's just not there for some reasons. Resistance to high gravity naturally comes with that.

Ghidorah still loses, but not because of that.

You heard me. Mephiles already beat Destoroyah, isn't one win good enough? Can't you fools stop being blood-hungry for what I like? Noooo! Of course not! It's fine and dandy!

....I didn't get enough sleep.

There are characters who can solo almost every verse at once here without breaking a sweat (including Godzilla and Sonic universes). Someone's gonna lose to someone else...well, aside from tier 0 because at that point, it's impossible to truly evaluate anything.

Christian Higdon said:
You heard me. Mephiles already beat Destoroyah, isn't one win good enough? Can't you fools stop being blood-hungry for what I like? Noooo! Of course not! It's fine and dandy!
....I didn't get enough sleep.
I could care less if you "grew up with them". These are fictional characters and this is a debating website, stop getting emotional about it. Just because Silver beats a Godzilla character, that doesn't mean Godzilla is somehow a weak verse. Ya'll are taking this too seriously, lol.

Get some sleep.

Godhand1999 said:
I could care less if you "grew up with them". These are fictional characters and this is a debating website, stop getting emotional about it. Just because Silver beats a Godzilla character, that doesn't mean Godzilla is somehow a weak verse. Ya'll are taking this too seriously, lol.

Get some sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back