• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Ghidorah calc request

Apparently according to the viral marketing, Ghidorah can create a hypercane by flying. I'm not good at all with calculations, but is this a potential buff for the MonsterVerse?

Not knowledgeable about storms, but Godzilla is already Low 6-B.

Though, from what I know, a storm visible from outer space can be into tier 6.

To ask for a calculation to be made though, you have to ask here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

And you should first find a clip of the hurricane, which I don't see being possible since the movie isn't out yet.

Here's some stuff from their offical profiles

Muscle tendons on the wings are so hyper-tensile that their massive aerodynamics could generate hurricane-force winds when in flight. Coupled with its body's electro-receptor molecular biology capable of conducting electrical currents, water vapor in the air would be heated at extreme levels creating its own localized storm system as it travels. Simply put, if Monster Zero were to fly again, the stratosphere would be torn open by an otherworldly tempest of thunder and lightning our sky has never seen. Cryptolinguistics has analyzed translations of every worldwide case study of Monster Zero in the Monarch database across tens of thousands of years. The ancients called it Ghidorah.

And Rodan

Rodan's wings are wrapped around its body in stasis, but our cryptos estimate a wingspan big enough to create a sonic thunderclap capable of leveling entire cities as it flies overhead. RF-Capture scans reveal that Rodan's skin is not made of rock, but does have an outer dermis of sharp volcanic sediment collected from centuries of dormancy. Sci-ops theorizes the vulcanized appearance of its skin may be an evolutionary trait developed as a form of camouflage against mountain or large rock formations. Truly, a Titan forged in fire.

It'll probably produce those massive death storms in the trailer along with Rodan

Dunno if it's truly surface wiping or just contained in an area around Ghidorah. I do hope that they get another feat that justifies their current rating at least.

No like, the current tiers are based off a spinoff comic. I'd feel it would be more legitimate if it was from the main franchise.

Yeah I know the comic is canon. I have no issue with using it, I just feel it would be better/nicer if the tier justifications were from the movies.

Also like Weekly said we have to wait for the movie to update Kong. There could be some context present in the film that could make scaling unreliable.

I think It would be a bad move to introduce that form in this film. Just not enough time to properly get the weight across. You sure that Godzilla just doesn't get amped or absorbs a nuke?

GvKK may have the form though since that's supposed to be the final movie iirc.

Qawsedf234 said:
Dunno if it's truly surface wiping or just contained in an area around Ghidorah. I do hope that they get another feat that justifies their current rating at least.
I imagine that Washington sized storm could be pretty high up

Back