• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimimaro Power Up

Why is Kimimaro transonic? He is superior to the four ninjas of sounds in the same time. And They are supersonic, the less faster, Jirobo, is supersonic+ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Jirobo

And other characters as Haku has supersonic reflections https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Haku , and Naruto who is supersonic+ https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Naruto_Uzumaki

Naruto used hundreds of clons with the power of kyubi and they can´t touch Kimimaro Base.

So i think thay Kimimaro should be: Massibily Hypersonic (Similar to other jounins of Konoha as Asuma and Anko)

KuuIchigo said:
I guess his base should be Supersonic+ as well, but Massively Hypersonic is a no-no.
No, Anko is Massibily Hypersonic, Anko!!!

Kimimaro is superior to Kabuto, said for Kabuto who is similar to Kakashi said for Jiraiya

Hundreds of clons of Naruto can´t touch Kimimaro, the same Naruto that can blitz Sasuke in the valey of the end under the water

Yamato is other characters that put Massibily Hypersonic, and Zabuza is Hypersonic+

Kimimaro is one that they could´t win in the war

Then we would have to put kid Lee who fought (evenly?) with Kimimaro and also possibly kid Gaara too and then every other kid versions of Naruto characters at MHS. You see the problem with that? You can't honestly believe that the kid versions of Naruto characters being as fast as the adults...

Edit: And I think the MHS is for post-timeskip characters only.

KuuIchigo said:
Then we would have to put kid Lee who fought (evenly?) with Kimimaro and also possibly kid Gaara too and then every other kid versions of Naruto characters at MHS. You see the problem with that? You can't honestly believe that the kid versions of Naruto characters being as fast as the adults...
Edit: And I think the MHS is for post-timeskip characters only.
Kimimaro is superior to characters as Tenten Post-Time, Kiba Post-Time, etc

I don´t think that Kid Versions are MSH, but we had Asuma, Anko, an other characters are MSH, and Kimimaro is similar or superior to this characters. Zabuza is High Hipersonic for example. And What is the Speed that you give a Kid Naruto with power of Kyubi? Not one tail

@Narutouchiha95 the problem here is the inconsistencies with the characters power levels before and after timeskip.Usually verses recieve great power ups after timeskips and this is the case with Naruto so powerscaling Pre timeskip to post timeskip is difficult if not impossible.

As for their Pre timeskip speed i have no idea where it comes from.

Kkapoios said:
@Narutouchiha95 the problem here is the inconsistencies with the characters power levels before and after timeskip.Usually verses recieve great power ups after timeskips and this is the case with Naruto so powerscaling Pre timeskip to post timeskip is difficult if not impossible.
As for their Pre timeskip speed i have no idea where it comes from.

I can do a easy scale:

Kid Naruto < Kid Sasuke < Kid Rock Lee with dumbells < Kid Gaara (exams) < Kid Lee = Kid Sasuke (end exams) << Kid Naruto with power of Kyubi << Naruto and Sasuke One Tail and Level 2

Kid Rock Lee with dumbells can blitz Kid Sasuke.

Kid Lee is superior to the sand of Gaara who is imposible to touch with dumbells

The train of Sasuke is to be as fast as Rock Lee

Kid Naruto with the power of Kyubi can blitz several times Kid Sasuke under the water

The four of Sound are similar to Kid Sasuke (end exams) or superior. They can´t fight with regular Jounins (Genma) if they can´t use Level 2. And regular Jounins are tired because they return to the one mision.

Kakashi, Kimimaro, Zabuza, Kabuto, etc etc >> Regular Jounins

Back