• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kim Dokja Profile Creation

there are countless number then it must been larger than any countable number Including googolplex.if we assume countless ≥ googolplex ( If I am correct In raw 1000 tenaton = 1 foe, 1000 foe = 1 kilo foe , 1000 kilo foe = 1 mega foe , 1000 mega foe = 1 giga foe , 1000 giga foe = 1 terafoe , 1000 terafoe = 1 peta foe , 1000 peta foe = 1 Exa foe , 1000 exafoe = 1 zetta foe, 1000 zetta foe = 1yotta foe. 1000000000000000000000000 yottafoe = 1 tenna exa foe) that mean it needed 10 ^51 star to get to tenna exa foe. If I am correct in raw it will be tier 3a, note: googolplex is 10^ 100. If we just assuming using foe and joule
yeah we don't do that here

How did you get countless > googleplex? Countless is just any large finite numbers which can range from any numbers and depend on context or narrative might just be flowery language. You would have to bring proof whether this countless actually mean greater than googleplex.

there are countless number then it must been larger than any countable number Including googolplex.if we assume countless ≥ googolplex ( If I am correct In raw 1000 tenaton = 1 foe, 1000 foe = 1 kilo foe , 1000 kilo foe = 1 mega foe , 1000 mega foe = 1 giga foe , 1000 giga foe = 1 terafoe , 1000 terafoe = 1 peta foe , 1000 peta foe = 1 Exa foe , 1000 exafoe = 1 zetta foe, 1000 zetta foe = 1yotta foe. 1000000000000000000000000 yottafoe = 1 tenna exa foe) that mean it needed 10 ^51 star to get to tenna exa foe. If I am correct in raw it will be tier 3a, note: googolplex is 10^ 100. If we just assuming using foe and joule
Your assumption is baseless and has no real proof that the countless amount of stars here is >> googolplex amount of stars.

Just notice this but do we have baseline for definition of countless in this wiki? Like, when destroying countless worlds/space time continuums, that would result in 2-B. Do we have any standard value for the case of countless?

Last edited:
Just notice this but do we have baseline for definition of countless in this wiki? Like, when this destroy countless worlds/space time continuums, that would result in 2-B. Do we have any standard value for the case of countless?
Idk but countless stars is usually a starry night sky

Just notice this but do we have baseline for definition of countless in this wiki? Like, when destroying countless worlds/space time continuums, that would result in 2-B. Do we have any standard value for the case of countless?
That what I has been asked before I assume the googolplex cause in real life of course countless> googolplex. Cause the later can still be count

How did you get countless > googleplex? Countless is just any large finite numbers which can range from any numbers and depend on context or narrative might just be flowery language. You would have to bring proof whether this countless actually mean greater than googleplex.
It won't be flowery language cause before apocalypse dragon that arguably weaker than sage could destroy quarter of star stream, 1 of direction (north west south east) and all star in that direction

It won't be flowery language cause before apocalypse dragon that arguably weaker than sage could destroy quarter of star stream, 1 of direction (north west south east) and all star in that direction
Still wouldn’t even be close to a googolplex amount of stars, bring proof, not an arbitrary assumption.

Still wouldn’t even be close to a googolplex amount of stars, bring proof, not an arbitrary assumption.
So what number countless can be compare to? In this site.
Or maybe it easier to scale ap of destroying 1/4 star in universe?

Yooo, ORV finally happening here? Amazing. Following.

Question to those familiar with both The World After the Fall and ORV. In the webcomic of the former there was a reference to ORV implying that they share the universe. Is it in any way confirmed in novels?

Yooo, ORV finally happening here? Amazing. Following.

Question to those familiar with both The World After the Fall and ORV. In the webcomic of the former there was a reference to ORV implying that they share the universe. Is it in any way confirmed in novels?
Yes

Is there a statement that he destroyed 1/3 stars in the universe?
Wait, 1/4 not 1/3. My fault. (Actually the full scan is about destroying 1/4 of star stream but later it is state that all star in 1 from 4 direction will be destroyed. Either it because the first latter is happening or just star stream meaning in the context is star in universe)
Note = mid to latter star stream used as exchange of universe and one of world view in the greater universe

Wait, 1/4 not 1/3. My fault. (Actually the full scan is about destroying 1/4 of star stream but later it is state that all star in 1 from 4 direction will be destroyed. Either it because the first latter is happening or just star stream meaning in the context is star in universe)
Note = mid to latter star stream used as exchange of universe and one of world view in the greater universe
i have a question, how was the destruction done? Did they destroy the stars specifically or was it a singular blast that anihilated them?

Ah, Omniscient Reader is a very hard to rate verse, but even so, these profiles are pretty messy.

First, AP section: The tiers should be seperated by "|" rather than commas.

Tier 5s reasoning is rather poor as is. Bringing a meteor to Earth and destroying it through probability, the ability of individuals to warp reality to allow for plot contrivances, is not the same as what they can achieve with their own physical might - so that quote shouldn't really be used for tier reasoning. For the Outer Gods being able to destroy planets, it is a vague statement, using the anti-planetary artillery that Lee Hyunsung could block would be better.

But how is Kim 'comparable'? Pre-constellation, he couldn't stand up to his regression's Uriel if she tied her hands behind herself, let alone the 999th regression's, who finished all scenarios. Even post-constellation he is notably weaker than the likes of them.

And the biggest problem... constellations. I just don't believe that constellations are tier 4 by sake of being represented with stars. Kim Dokja had his own star as a new constellation, and yet he is blatantly not as strong as Lee Hyaunsung at the near-end scenarios, who needed his full force to make metal capable of withstanding anti-planetary artillery. The stars of the 'star stream' are more concepts and ideas than burning balls of gas.
I mean, the idea of a sun god having a train 130,000 kms long is thought to be just impossible.

The Oldest Dream has immeasurable speed, it doesn't experience time linearly.

Could you remind me when he holds the weight of Earth? As in, literally?

The Oldest Dream isn't omniscient. It has its own limited pocket of realities that it looks over, and even within that Outer Gods are outside of its purview.

And finally, the P&A section. It's pretty bad, both formatting-wise and in dividing his powers as needed. His resurrection is something he lost and got a different version of, and never had it with Miniaturization.
Never really breaks the fourth wall, the world mechanics are just very meta.

Last edited:
Ah, Omniscient Reader is a very hard to rate verse, but even so, these profiles are pretty messy.

First, AP section: The tiers should be seperated by "|" rather than commas.

Tier 5s reasoning is rather poor as is. Bringing a meteor to Earth and destroying it through probability, the ability of individuals to warp reality to allow for plot contrivances, is not equatable to what they can achieve with their own physical might - so that quote shouldn't really be used for tier reasoning. For the Outer Gods being able to destroy planets, it is a vague statement, using the anti-planetary artillery that Lee Hyunsung could block would be better.

But how is Kim 'comparable'? Pre-constellation, he couldn't stand up to his regression's Uriel if she tied her hands behind herself, let alone the 999th regression's, who finished all scenarios. Even post-constellation he is notably weaker than the likes of them.

And the biggest problem... constellations. I just don't believe that constellations are tier 4 by sake of being represented with stars. Kim Dokja had his own star as a new constellation, and yet he is blatantly not as strong as Lee Hyaunsung at the near-end scenarios, who needed his full force to make metal capable of withstanding anti-planetary artillery. The stars of the 'star stream' are more concepts and ideas than burning balls of gas.
I mean, the idea of a sun god having a train 130,000 kms long is thought to be just impossible.

The Oldest Dream has immeasurable speed, it doesn't experience time linearly.

Could you remind me when he holds the weight of Earth? As in, literally?

The Oldest Dream isn't omniscient. It has its own limited pocket of realities that it looks over, and even within that Outer Gods are outside of its purview.

And finally, the P&A section. It's pretty bad, both formatting-wise and in dividing his powers as needed. His resurrection is something he lost and got a different version of, and never had it with Miniaturization.
Never really breaks the fourth wall, the world mechanics are just very meta.
About planet can we used the statement about Surya destroying planet in one of regression and weaker than Uriel 999 regression

But sometime when something happens to constelation it is actually happening to real star in the sky.

I agree with immea kdj actually the one that made the profile not included that in the profile to be discussed in here

About the break the fourth wall because of the scene when he(kdj) said that every existence can be exist because someone reading them including himself(the oldest dream form) actually in some way if it isn't breaking the fourth wall it will made a possibility 1b cosmology

And last oldest dream tier actually will be l1c- via r>f to 4d multiverse

About planet can we used the statement about Surya destroying planet in one of regression and weaker than Uriel 999 regression
That should work.

But sometime when something happens to constelation it is actually happening to real star in the sky.
While true, I still don't think that is a matter of raw power. See the Beast of Revelation, who can destroy a quarter of the stars by flicking in a direction, even though there aren't hundreds of billions of trillion of Constellations, nor can it realistically aim an attack to a quarter of the universe/galaxy while on a planet with at least half of the stars on the other end of the planet.

About the break the fourth wall because of the scene when he(kdj) said that every existence can be exist because someone reading them including himself(the oldest dream form) actually in some way if it isn't breaking the fourth wall it will made a possibility 1b cosmology
But our world is explicitly a worldline that is on the same level of existence as everyone else, with writers having the novel beamed into their minds. There is no transcendence, and there is no being transcending the Oldest Dream.

While true, I still don't think that is a matter of raw power. See the Beast of Revelation, who can destroy a quarter of the stars by flicking in a direction, even though there aren't hundreds of billions of trillion of Constellations, nor can it realistically aim an attack to a quarter of the universe/galaxy while on a planet with at least half of the stars on the other end of the planet.

But our world is explicitly a worldline that is on the same level of existence as everyone else, with writers having the novel beamed into their minds. There is no transcendence, and there is no being transcending the Oldest Dream.
It is fiction so don't think much... Actually it isn't planet but island on other space time

That is break the fourth wall. Like I said kdj said all existence can exist if someone read it and it includes himself too(he said it) therefore either it is break the fourth wall (referring to us)/ someone that trancend kdj

Last edited:
That is break the fourth wall. Like I said kdj said all existence can exist if someone read it and it includes himself too(he said it) therefore either it is break the fourth wall (referring to us)/ someone that trancend kdj
But we are told who is reading about him - they are people in other world lines.

It's meant to be a wink wink nudge nudge moment by the authors, in the same manner, the Constellation that represents the readers and sometimes comments in the background is. Regardless, there's is an instory explanation for that, and it doesn't include an actual fourth wall break.

But we are told who is reading about him - they are people in other world lines.

It's meant to be a wink wink nudge nudge moment by the authors, in the same manner, the Constellation that represents the readers and sometimes comments in the background is. Regardless, there's is an instory explanation for that, and it doesn't include an actual fourth wall break.
No actually there aren't any one told us though (i am reading it again and not seen it anywhere)

No what it mean is "reading" in term of oldest dream read star stream universe. Someone read kdj like that.
This is the scan
"The Fourth Wall."

'Ng

"If every creature was born because someone had 'read' them... You think there is an existence reading about me somewhere, too?"

[The Fourth Wall] didn't reply. Maybe, even it also had no clue about this topic.

I began imagining the 'other reader' observing me from somewhere. However, it was harder than I thought. Just like how it was with the first 'Oldest Dream',

...Did you miss the epilogue? The part of the story where it is explicitly explained that the novel "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint" was beamed into the brains of writers in other worldlines, who then released the story, affirming the existence of Kim Dokja and - because its the resolution most readers wanted - having him wake up and be with his friends.

Somebody is reading about him. Those somebodies are shown in-story, and are integral for the ending, but they are not higher existences.
In the same way that people's unknown attribute is their role in the story, and how the Walls are the main theme of the story (and stated to be so by characters), but don't actually break the fourth wall because they function like that in-universe.

...Did you miss the epilogue? The part of the story where it is explicitly explained that the novel "Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint" was beamed into the brains of writers in other worldlines, who then released the story, affirming the existence of Kim Dokja and - because its the resolution most readers wanted - having him wake up and be with his friends.

Somebody is reading about him. Those somebodies are shown in-story, and are integral for the ending, but they are not higher existences.
In the same way that people's unknown attribute is their role in the story, and how the Walls are the main theme of the story (and stated to be so by characters), but don't actually break the fourth wall because they function like that in-universe.
Actually you got it wrong. Not the one that "revive" kdj. The beamed to other writer is to made other version KDj read it.In further story. Kdj seperate it beings to so many timeline. After that the company want the main kdj back so they just randomly drop book about kdj in other timeline and made a new epilog/new ending cause even though it is small part of OD it still have it power to made thing becoming reality. And the one that I mean is someone that read KDj before the company dropped kdj book or before he seperate it's being

Actually you got it wrong. Not the one that "revive" kdj. The beamed to other writer is to made other version KDj read it.In further story. Kdj seperate it beings to so many timeline. After that the company want the main kdj back so they just randomly drop book about kdj in other timeline and made a new epilog/new ending cause even though it is small part of OD it still have it power to made thing becoming reality. And the one that I mean is someone that read KDj before the company dropped kdj book or before he seperate it's being
I know that, but that's unrelated to what you are saying.

The claim is that he broke the fourth wall by saying somebody must be reading about him. But...
1) We are presented in-universe characters that are reading about him.
2) This includes 'the real world', as the couple who wrote Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is briefly mentioned among one of the worldlines.
3) He didn't sense he was being read about, or look at the screen and say "hey there reader, how is it going?". He states a universal rule, and made an observation based upon that rule. He breaks the fourth wall to the same extent the dokkaebi break the fourth wall to be storytellers/streamers, which is not at all.

There is no wall here to break, they are all adjacent realities that can interact with each other as equals.

I know that, but that's unrelated to what you are saying.

The claim is that he broke the fourth wall by saying somebody must be reading about him. But...
1) We are presented in-universe characters that are reading about him.
2) This includes 'the real world', as the couple who wrote Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint is briefly mentioned among one of the worldlines.
3) He didn't sense he was being read about, or look at the screen and say "hey there reader, how is it going?". He states a universal rule, and made an observation based upon that rule. He breaks the fourth wall to the same extent the dokkaebi break the fourth wall to be storytellers/streamers, which is not at all.

There is no wall here to break, they are all adjacent realities that can interact with each other as equals.
1. Who? And it is before yjh made a book about kdj, that kdj said about someone reading him like oldest dream reading the star stream universe. So there aren't reader that read him in other world because if there than there is no reason for yjh to go to other world line to make book
2. What?
3. Well yes I agree it more like someone having higher r>f than kdj

Who? And it is before yjh made a book about kdj, that kdj said about someone reading him like oldest dream reading the star stream universe. So there aren't reader that read him in other world because if there than there is no reason for yjh to go to other world line to make book
The whole series is a bootstrap paradox. Kim Dokja read the novel, the novel became reality, he eventually yjh and she went back in time to write the novel that he read.

Likewise, Kim became the Ancient Dreamer to allow for his friends to live in their Epilogue endlessly, but began to focus on other worldlines too, which made him focus on the first regression and he caused the events of every regression afterwards.

Seriously, the whole series is made paradoxically like that.

Our world appears as one of the alternate worldlines shown.

Well yes I agree it more like someone having higher r>f than kdj
That's baseless, but that is also not what fourth wall breaking is. Like, you can have someone in a fantasy world a knowledge that they're the dream of a godhead without them getting fourth wall breaking as an ability, because that's just a personal understanding of information they have, not an active power.

The whole series is a bootstrap paradox. Kim Dokja read the novel, the novel became reality, he eventually yjh and she went back in time to write the novel that he read.

Likewise, Kim became the Ancient Dreamer to allow for his friends to live in their Epilogue endlessly, but began to focus on other worldlines too, which made him focus on the first regression and he caused the events of every regression afterwards.

Seriously, the whole series is made paradoxically like that.

Our world appears as one of the alternate worldlines shown.

That's baseless, but that is also not what fourth wall breaking is. Like, you can have someone in a fantasy world a knowledge that they're the dream of a godhead without them getting fourth wall breaking as an ability, because that's just a personal understanding of information they have, not an active power.
Yes so?not related at all to what I said about kdj said there is someone reading him like "oldest dream" read the verse. Look here. Oldest dream read them not just someone reading someone to made other survive/been remember, you mix it with the constelation staff right?As read in this sentence meaning is dreaming about it. Not just paradox thing. (This become more confusing to me about what exactly do you mean and what relate that it have with my argument)

Since when that our world is one of the world line ?

Well yes. It just made that there is someone r>f you. It isn't baseless. Becoming dream of something while something is dream of another thing with every "thing" needed someone to dream them it will made infinite r>f /h1b cosmology

Back