• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kim Dokja Profile Creation

Following… Before I check it one by one, can I know why he has multiversal rating there? Is all worlds are more than 1001 universes? Also, depend on the context here, it could be low 1-C.

Following… Before I check it one by one, can I know why he has multiversal rating there? Is all worlds are more than 1001 universes? Also, depend on the context here, it could be low 1-C.
you can see it in cosmology there, it is proven that there are countless worldlines and all of that is kim dokja's dream, yes it should be low 1-C, I Upgrade After profile created

Last edited:
Too many issues. Calcs need to be made here on the wiki and not on imgur and they need to get accepted. Destroying countless stars isn't 3-C it's High 4-C or 4-A depending on the context.
There are feats that are clearly missing like Dokja fighting the disaster of questions using his wind powers, the DOQ being able to anihilate multiple city blocks in one blast.
2-B seems sus, please explain it more properly.

wall level needs calcs.

Basically while there's some effort, the profile sucks.

Too many issues. Calcs need to be made here on the wiki and not on imgur and they need to get accepted. Destroying countless stars isn't 3-C it's High 4-C or 4-A depending on the context.
There are feats that are clearly missing like Dokja fighting the disaster of questions using his wind powers, the DOQ being able to anihilate multiple city blocks in one blast.
2-B seems sus, please explain it more properly.
Well you know that star actually having 99.8% of solar system mass. So 2/3 star is same as solar system. While that mean it will be either really high 4a /3c. ( I don't know until what number multi mean)
The 2b is clear I thought. What need to be explain?

But uh yeah this profile is hot doo doo butter lmao.

We should prolly make a discussion thread for this verse and work on the profile as a group project instead of patching shit together like this. It's a long ass verse.

Well you know that star actually having 99.8% of solar system mass. So 2/3 star is same as solar system. While that mean it will be either really high 4a /3c. ( I don't know until what number multi mean)
The 2b is clear I thought. What need to be explain?
Bring proof that a star has 99.8% of solar system mass. And also, destruction of 2-3 stars will atleast be:

136.066 x 2 = 272.132 Tenatons (Star level
136.066 x 3 = 408.198 Tenatons (Star level)

Though I don’t know how much energy would destroying countless stars equate to.

Is this for his novel or his manga version? Because I love the series but I read the manga

Edit: manga has an infinite dimensional jacket defensive jacket lol.

It seems to be a combination of both versions, with scans from both.
Depending on where the scans are from. There's a site that translates the manga and they state in end credita of a chapter what the differences are. Usually it's nothing very important from what I remember. But I still think it's a good idea to separate them in Case something becomes drastically different.

If I wasn't so tied up with another verse atm I'd dedicate my time to this verse lol.

Bring proof that a star has 99.8% of solar system mass. And also, destruction of 2-3 stars will atleast be:

136.066 x 2 = 272.132 Tenatons (Star level
136.066 x 3 = 408.198 Tenatons (Star level)

Though I don’t know how much energy would destroying countless stars equate to.
The sun lies at the heart of the solar system, where it is by far the largest object. It holds 99.8% of the solar system's mass and is roughly 109 times the diameter of the Earth — about one million Earths could fit inside the sun
That is what I get in Google though. So how much star needed to become same as solar and multi solar?

Last edited:
Wait.. I dont think shin was actually moving the stars.. what's more context on this?

Aldo I domt think planet level is justifiable here. Should be at best the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs

whats the context on the plural nubela destruction to? was any nubelas named or was it any "constellations" that "disappeared" with it? at best its 4-A

also the AP section needs more |'s too to separate keys

Last edited:
Wait first i am borrow this account and I am not the one made profile so some of your question can't be answered right now.
Planet level can be justified by this other scan
"The [Flames of Retribution] moved again, this time with enough Status to blow the entire hall away. Every hair on my dumpling body rose up. Even Surya back in the original novel's 265th turn was not as powerful as this when he destroyed Earth."
Nebula in this meaning is a group of stars

Wait.. I dont think shin was actually moving the stars.. what's more context on this?

Aldo I domt think planet level is justifiable here. Should be at best the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs

whats the context on the plural nubela destruction to? was any nubelas named or was it any "constellations" that "disappeared" with it? at best its 4-A

also the AP section needs more |'s too to separate keys
when shin yoosung activates Fable "Saviour of a Star" he can move stars quickly

The outer god kings can destroy the earth easily if they want

Looks like it, Alright I'll probably fix it to 4A

Ok i will do it Thank you for the advice

There's a lot of formatting problems. You're also gonna have to write down the different keys at the bottom. And adding tabbers would be much better for the P&A.

Also is the webtoon canon to the webnovel or no?

Canon, webtoon following web novel
i don't trust that statement. Often webtoons have differences between themselves and the novels. I remember some of the differences, for example the attacks of the disaster of questiond anihilating giant buildings in one of the bigger districts while it doesn't really happen in the webtoon, also that time when Dokja saw the coin farm was a lot more explicit and nsfw than the webtoon.

Plus I heard Dokja love interest would be possibly changed in webtoon as he ended up with no one in Novel.

i don't trust that statement. Often webtoons have differences between themselves and the novels. I remember some of the differences, for example the attacks of the disaster of questiond anihilating giant buildings in one of the bigger districts while it doesn't really happen in the webtoon, also that time when Dokja saw the coin farm was a lot more explicit and nsfw than the webtoon.
If you don't believe me, you can directly check here or directly to the author review

If you don't believe me, you can directly check here or directly to the author review
I see nothing of use in the first one and the second one is long and in korean. If you wanna prove something then translate the part that's useful and give it to me.

Also we constantly split things due to differences. An example would be Rimuru who has a web novel and a light novel/anime profile.

I am sure there are different in webtoon compare to web novel just that I am not sure whether it large changes or just small changes.

The sun lies at the heart of the solar system, where it is by far the largest object. It holds 99.8% of the solar system's mass and is roughly 109 times the diameter of the Earth — about one million Earths could fit inside the sun
That is what I get in Google though. So how much star needed to become same as solar and multi solar?
I could’ve sworn that I said “bring proof”, not an arbitrary explanation. And the value for a solar system rating is “22.77 Foe” which has a large gap with the destruction of just 2 stars.

Also we constantly split things due to differences. An example would be Rimuru who has a web novel and a light novel/anime profile.
Because they have so many different thing. Even changed of the story. While it still not been shown that big of change in webtoon

I could’ve sworn that I said “bring proof”, not an arbitrary explanation. And the value for a solar system rating is “22.77 Foe” which has a large gap with the destruction of just 2 stars.
there are countless number then it must been larger than any countable number Including googolplex.if we assume countless ≥ googolplex ( If I am correct In raw 1000 tenaton = 1 foe, 1000 foe = 1 kilo foe , 1000 kilo foe = 1 mega foe , 1000 mega foe = 1 giga foe , 1000 giga foe = 1 terafoe , 1000 terafoe = 1 peta foe , 1000 peta foe = 1 Exa foe , 1000 exafoe = 1 zetta foe, 1000 zetta foe = 1yotta foe. 1000000000000000000000000 yottafoe = 1 tenna exa foe) that mean it needed 10 ^51 star to get to tenna exa foe. If I am correct in raw it will be tier 3a, note: googolplex is 10^ 100. If we just assuming using foe and joule

Back