• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pikachu. Even if Killua can absorb Pikachu's electricity he'll just be overwhelmed. Pikachu literately destroyed a machine that was meant to absorb its electricity and destroyed the damn thing.

pikachu isnt beatinng killua we can start with the fact no form of electricity actually does anything to him except charge his god speed mode only giving him more chances to blitz pikachu. and killua is a deadly assasin he has many teqchniques that fighters that have exprienced battle should know pikachu isnt smart enough to counter rhythm echo or get chopped to pieces by the snake within check his page for those moves so it would woud to who comes down to the better fighter rather than the better electrical user

Pikachu. Double Team to clone himself will confuse Killua, and if Killua finds the real one, he's getting paralyzed due to Static. Pikachu can still drown him with Surf, and has several other ways to fight other than electricity.

Killuas inherent resistance to lightning, Use of Godspeed/Whirlwind/Kamui ,Assassination techniques/training and mindset to immediately oneshot gives him the win.

And Pikachu using 'surf' is just based off that one time he was on a surfboard yeah? Hows that even going to work??

I'm with Aizen.

Killua's innate electricity resistance nullifies Pikachu's paralysis abilities and the vast majority of his attacks (the only one's I can think of that would work are Iron Tail, Quick Attack, Volt Tackle. Given that Killua is a trained assassin and is therefore more likely to go for an actual kill, he should be able to take this rather handily.

As for cal howard's points, Killua can also pull a Double Team with Rhythm Echo and thus has experience dealing with such abilities.

As for Pikachu's use of Surf... it's more of a gag and a plot device than anything. I mean, another Pikachu uses Fly by strapping balloons to herself.

I'm fairly sure static effects other electric types and they are inherintly resistente to it, though i'm unsure Killua will get the speed cut due to speed being equalized he will definitly be completely paralyzed from time to time.

Since speed is equalized i'm fairly sure Killua's godspeed is useless just like the speed cut from pikachu's static and if it isn't agility counters it fairly well.

Both Killua and Pikachu are resistente to one another's electric attacks and both can absorb eletricity.

Since both are in the same tier one shoting is gonna be very difficult.

I give this match to Pikachu of Iron tail lowering defense,Light Screen cutting all of Killua's non physical attacks in half and Play Nice hurting Killua's attack.

I completely forgot about light screen. Also, Godspeed has a time limit, and time would be wasted hitting a target the size of a small dog.

Also agree with Aizen and Reppuzan. Killua has electricity resistance so paralysis ain't gonna fly and he has proven that he's a calm and very quick thinker, able to formulate plans on the fly.

Just throwing out a question here:

When speed is equalized, is it equalized during the hole match no matter if the combatants have speed boosting abilities? Or is just the base speed equalized?

base speed is equalized so if you have something that boosts your speed it counts killua trying to hit a small target means nothing and is irellevant as hes trianed to fight anything and hes like 4ft and iron tail and flash would only lower the defense of other pokemon but lets say it does you guys ignore the fact its a 10% chance right yes TEN so its exremely unlikely and unlike pika getting boosts to give him an edge he will just keep CHARGING killuas godspeed meaning itll be killuas waaaaaaaaay better FIGHTING SKILL as a TRAINED ASSASIN and will to KILL with claws that are comparable to SWORDS that slice of heads like MELTED BUTTER and fights with yo yos with extreme proficeincy that weigh 10 TONS anf better INTELLGENCE vs pikachus animal instinct to just do whatever it thinks will hurt it come on now lets not wank a small rat killua could probably beat it even with out the speed equalization as its the same result but just more difficult what happened to actually evaluating the characters fighting abllity and intellegence instead of ap durabillity hax black and white nonsense if you say ash is directing him that doesnt help much ash doesnt know how to fight non pokemon and killua will just kill ash once he sees hes giving him direction then pikachu will either cry where killua can kill or get mad rush in and itll have no direction and killua will eventually tire it out and finish it off

@Riven. You're acting like all this stuff will one shot. Pikachu has taken hits from claws and swords before.

@everyone Electric types aren't immune to paralysis, and Killua's not a Pokemon. The thing is, Pikachu can buff itself in many ways to put himself above Killua. Pikachu just needs to outlast Killua's Godspeed, and has the techs to do it.

Very close fight. Pikachu can use iron tail for offence if electric attacks are useless against Killua, but Killua can counter back with his YoYo. I think Killua can also counter double team with hatsu.

Hmm, I'm undecided

no pokemon has swords what and claws in pokemon do next to nothing for cutting correct me if im wrong but they glow but they have no real cutting effect and no it wont one shot but over time thatll do the rat in

The real cal howard said:
I completely forgot about light screen. Also, Godspeed has a time limit, and time would be wasted hitting a target the size of a small dog.
But if I remember correctly, in Greed Island, Gon and Killua were to train catching little rodents, finding trajectories and pathways that it could alternately run to.

Now, I'm going with Reppuzan's reasonings for defeating Pikachu, as well as his technique and mastery in assassination.

@Riven. You're acting like all this stuff will one shot. Pikachu has taken hits from claws and swords before.
@everyone Electric types aren't immune to paralysis, and Killua's not a Pokemon. The thing is, Pikachu can buff itself in many ways to put himself above Killua. Pikachu just needs to outlast Killua's Godspeed, and has the techs to do it.
Electric types are immune to all forms of paralysis.

Battlemania said:
But if I remember correctly, in Greed Island, Gon and Killua were to train catching little rodents, finding trajectories and pathways that it could alternately run to.
Now, I'm going with Reppuzan's reasonings for defeating Pikachu, as well as his technique and mastery in assassination.
Pikachu is no ordinary rodent. Team Rocket keeps trying to catch the thing by building these ridiculous machines that are designed to absorb its electricity and it literately just overpowers it. It can slice bolders in half with its tail, move at hyper sonic speeds with quick attack, increase its speed with agility, use double team to make it harder to him let alone track, and has come up with battle strategies on its on.

Pikachu would rip Killua apart and nibble on his corpse. Just because Killua has electricity resistence doesn't mean he can tank an electrical attack from Pikachu who can destroy entire buildings. Not to mention, Pikachu has taken attacks from drilling attacks and from a Scyther (that can slice apart houses) without having its skin broken. Killua just doesn't have the bulk.

I think this is a stomp since the Pikachu downgrade, now his durability is only Building level

Doesnt Red's Pikachu (if allowed) know Substitute? And can control it so that it can easily slip through city sized barriers that a full on Hyperbeam couldnt even scratch? I can see that being very useful here

Also does Pikachu have its Z-move? Because I thought Pikachu got a small town level rating from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back