• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killua VS Misaka

Killua on both rounds. He is a trained assassin who has far faster movement speed than Misaka (unless by full power you mean 2% level 6 Misaka) and much better skills. Additionally, he can use her electricity to charge up his own speed, which may even exceed her own reaction time. Misaka is heavily reliant on her electricity for damaging strong foes and Killua is not, making it very easy for him to perform killer moves on her. Even if she some used Iron Sand on him, Killua can at least tank it (he probably wouldn't even get hit).

The skill/resistance gaps here are just too wide.

1: mostlikely misaka, kullua has immense pain durability and resistence towards electricity but misaka can spam them, she can also fire a lot of railguns over and over again...

2: killua, misaka would get her head severed before knowing what happened ^_^

Killua takes round 2, unless this is Level 6 Misaka. On round one, i know Killua can resist lightning, but can he tank 1 billion volts of eletricity to the face? If he can, he wins both, if not, Misaka wins round one.

round one is likely a flip of a coin (no pun intended)

round 2 Killua probably via superior close combat skill+speed

of course assuming this is base misaka

Does the full power condition means that Mikoto starts in Level 6 Shift form? Because that would be both rounds for Mikoto, as she's just too strong for Killua at the start and will just continue to grow stronger as the fight goes on.

If not it'll probably be better to remove the full power condition from the OP. The fight would then probably goes like this:

Round 1 likely goes to Mikoto, as her electromagnetism ability is stronger and more versatile than what Killua appears to be capable of and Mikoto also has resistance to electricity. She can always quickly surround him with iron sand in a 360 degree attack to keep him pinned while she launches a bigger attack to finish him.

Round 2 is harder to decide, as Mikoto has fought a Saint to a draw and reacted to her attacks before so the speed difference wouldn't be that big of an issue. However, the main reason said Saint didn't beat her was that she used a sword, Mikoto was able to slow down her strikes with magnetism. Still, Killua using electricity for his attacks and to move faster would make it a lot easier for Mikoto to sense his attacks and movements in his Kanmaru form. I'm giving this one to Killua, as he's likely smart enough to realize this problem, drop down to his base form and fight hand-to-hand, where he's the superior fighter.

Killua's ability is to absorb electricity to charge his lightning-like aura. Additionally, he was trained since childhood to take electric attacks with zero effect on his fighting condition. Electromagnetism isn't really a serious skill in Killua's toolset, so you can't decide the match by that. Again, even if Misaka were to somehow catch him with it (in maybe round 1), he can take it based off his durability.

On the other hand, Misaka is a glass cannon. Her durability would not stand up to Killua in H2H and she is massively less skilled than Killua in that regard. Her electric attacks are no-selled and even her railgun is not effective at all (a railgun travels at around mach 7 max, killua is hypersonic+ which is mach 10-25, he can even slow it down with his own electricity). She has no way of stopping Killua from reaching her in the speed equalized round bar spamming iron sand and Killua can tank that to an extent.

In both rounds, he will close in and rip her heart right out of her chest.

The only way she can win is if we are using her level 6 form, in which case this is probably a stomp in her favor. However, there is no reason to assume that form is allowed because a) it is not self-induced b) using it will lead to her blowing up.

^agree with you, but i would say that in scenarion 2 with speed not equiv killua even wins if misaka is in lvl6-mode, she never showed a hugh durability, Regenerationn or speed-feat which would allow her to survive getting her head severed by killua in kanmaru-mode :)

GreatestSin said:
^agree with you, but i would say that in scenarion 2 with speed not equiv killua even wins if misaka is in lvl6-mode, she never showed a hugh durability, Regenerationn or speed-feat which would allow her to survive getting her head severed by killua in kanmaru-mode :)
Level 6 Misaka is Hypersonic+ with MHS reactions and Town level durability.

NotEvenHuman said:
Level 6 Misaka is Hypersonic+ with MHS reactions and Town level durability.
i know, and the stats are strange at best, im not sure from there this speed comes but i have read the manga, she never showed HS+ speed, and durability is also not really shown...

I'm assuming they must be scaling off of Gunha in some way or form in regards to the speed. It regards to her durability, they may be referring to the defenses that blew away Imagine Breaker, which is not something easily done in the series.

Well Killua is pretty fast but Misaka kept up with a saint in battle who is rated massively hypersonic. I don't think Killua will be able to blitz her mainly due to her reaction time and the fact that she uses electricity which is faster than Killua.

Killua's electrical attacks are probably ineffective against Misaka due to her nature, on the other hand, Killua has never been shown to be immune to lightning attacks, and most likely isn't.

This battle could end quickly if Misaka doesn't hold back on her lightning strikes and goes all out (assuming this is her base form).

She may or may not have to use her railgun, lightning spears are technically faster, but railguns do more physical damage. So she could use lighting and finish her opponent off with a railgun.

As for Killua being faster, he may be faster than Misaka but not her attacks. If Misaka's lightning stuns him, he won't be able to move, and Misaka can either finish him off with a railgun or use an all out lightning attack which has been calculated to be town level.

If speed is equalized, Misaka wins once more.

Killua may be strong but he more of an assasin type than a go all out type. He may be able to kill Misaka if he takes her by surprise, but not in a confrontation.

Alakabamm said:
I'm assuming they must be scaling off of Gunha in some way or form in regards to the speed. It regards to her durability, they may be referring to the defenses that blew away Imagine Breaker, which is not something easily done in the series.
im not sure how they can scale with gunha since there was no real feat that was done the same way which we could use as comparison :I and the feat with IB wasnt really a defense (which cant even be used since IB is negating any supernatural defense no matter the strength, the speed of the defenses Regenerationn is what makes IB unable to negate it completly)...

^saints are at most mach 1 or 2 (acqua as super-saint was maybe mach 3 but to be honest, i cant remember a single time where the novel said that the speed of a saint went above mach 2 (it is even a rare occurence if they move faster than sound)), so im not sure how brunhild suddenly becomes massivley hypersonic :I

btw, you downplay killua, he is immune to electricity (afterall he wouldnt be able to use his nen in such a way if he wasnt immune)...

Hello? Killua? The one who was tortured for years with electricity and showed no reaction upon getting hit with a dose that made another hunter with aura flinch? The one whose powerset involves absorbing electricity to augment his aura?

There is nothing in HxH to suggest that he can't take on "powerful" lightning and even more to say that lightning just empowers him. One of Killua's skills is explicitly "to take electrical attacks and continue a battle without any loss of ability," which implies that stunning him was a useless endeavor even before he created his Transmuter power. Stunning him with lightning will not work, railguns are not fast enough, iron sand (according to Misaka's vs wiki page) is not enough to stop him, and that is assuming it even catches him, which is only feasible in the speed equalized round. Remember, speed of reaction=/=speed of iron sand.

On that point, she is not at a Saint's level in speed. I am fine with saying her reactions are at that level, but saying she can control fine particles at that speed is crazy (Saint's level being not even massively hypersonic, just high hypersonic).

Another thing, you seem very focused on Killua's "electric attacks." Those are used like 5 times in the series in total, he mostly augments his own body to increase his speed/reaction time/etc. His actual go-to is just plain H2H, which Misaka gets crushed in. With her small building level durability at a maximum, it will just take a couple seconds - if that - of H2H for Killua to kill or incapacitate her severely.

@GreatestSin He isn't immune to eletricity, he just resists it. He can use his nen the way he does because fiction and because it's his own power. Saying he has immunity to eletricity because he can cloak his body in it is like saying Sasuke and Kakashi are immune to eletricity because they can use the Chidori and that anyone that can use the Fireball jutsu is immune to fire.

^but he absorbs it, this was shown in the chimera-arc after he "got empthy" after using kanmaru in order to "fight" the superpowered-red-ant-guy ^_^ (he used a cable in order to recharge electricity)...

Isn't that a no limit fallacy though? He can absorb it by using an electric charger, but he required some time to do so. The amount of voltage from a capable vs the amount of voltage from Misaka is quite considerably different.

And yes, I agree with the Sasuke's chidori thing. He can use chidori but he isn't immune to lightning. Killua has been shown to augment his powers with lightning, but that doesn't mean he's immune to lightning attacks.

Elecricity only comes out of an outlet at a specific rate. He is like a cellphone; he needs time at outlets to get charged. But that doesn't imply he hits max voltage at an outlet or something. Remember that an augmented human that passed a life/death test flinched at an amount of electricity that Killua shrugged off. That's quite a lot of evidence - beyond even his absorption powers description - to suggest a massive lightning resist. Furthermore, even if he does go above capacity against Misaka, what stops him from burning off all of his excess electricity? The electricity he manipulates is technically a part of his aura, so he should at least be able to do something with it.

Well what your saying is merely speculation. He absorbed electricity but not all at once. He's never fought anyone near Misaka's level and he was having trouble with someone like Hisoka who Misaka could potentially one hit with her electricity at max power.

Misaka's full power is Town Level while Killua's Durability is only City block level. Judging by that, it should be clear that she manages to fry him instantly if she wanted to.

Aurasuke said:
Well what your saying is merely speculation. He absorbed electricity but not all at once. He's never fought anyone near Misaka's level and he was having trouble with someone like Hisoka who Misaka could potentially one hit with her electricity at max power.
Misaka's full power is Town Level while Killua's Durability is only City level. Judging by that, it should be clear that she manages to fry him instantly if she wanted to.
Killua's durability is City-Block level, not City Level lol. You also have to take Killua's resistance to eletricity in consideration here. That's why i think round one could go either way.

Except he doesn't have a massive elemental advantage against Hisoka and Misaka is far less skilled than Hisoka? Besides, you don't have a number for Killua either; you are also speculating on how much he can take.

But lightning is massively hypersonic, she also has precog via electromagnetic fields which she can use to deflect explosions from explosives that aren't even made of metal. She can levitate entire buildings using magnetism (in new testament 14), and can use iron sand to cut through most materials as it vibrates at high speed.

Misaka would just instantly fry Hisoka who is multi city block level durability as oppose to town level lightning.

@ NotEvenHuman (I think you mean round 2 lol, with unequal speed)

But yes Hisoka has a higher kill count than Misaka, if that's what you mean by more skilled, though I don't thin Hisoka can hack Academy city security in seconds or over 50 five over railguns in mere seconds either lol

Aurasuke said:
But lightning is massively hypersonic, she also has precog via electromagnetic fields which she can use to deflect explosions from explosives that aren't even made of metal. She can levitate entire buildings using magnetism (in new testament 14), and can use iron sand to cut through most materials as it vibrates at high speed.
Misaka would just instantly fry Hisoka who is multi city block level durability as oppose to town level lightning.

@ NotEvenHuman (I think you mean round 2 lol, with unequal speed)

But yes Hisoka has a higher kill count than Misaka, if that's what you mean by more skilled, though I don't thin Hisoka can hack Academy city security in seconds or over 50 five over railguns in mere seconds either lol
Nah, i meant round one. I personally think Killua wins round two. About Hisoka, i think he meant more skilled at fighting in general, not at how they use their powers or how good they are at hacking lol But yeah, if Misaka gets a free hit on Hisoka, she can one shot him, no problem.

I don't really get how Killua would win without his speed advantage. Let's say they both move at Misaka's speed. Killua would literally get shredded by iron sand easily.

Well Misaka is technically a middle school esper in a pretigious middle school, not some psycho hunter who goes around killing people for fun lol.

I like Hisoka's character because he makes things less predictable and the plot more interesting. Toaru isn't really all about action, it's more like action with school/comedy/supernatural. the thing with Hunter x Hunter is that there is more action scenes due to it being a manga adapted into an anime where as it's harder to write action scenes in light novels lol

Misaka is - ultimately - a schoolgirl. Hisoka is a trained fighter who kills people for fun. That is the skillgap I am referring to.

I don't know what you are referring to, but she does not have any form of precog. She can sense electricity and electrical events but that is not precog. Additionally, the feats you mention don't really cut it to kill Killua. Are you implying that iron sand ignores conventional durability? It's not been explained to have any molecular interactions, just to be more potent than a bunch of steel thrown arround by a electromagnetic user.

Aurasuke said:
I don't really get how Killua would win without his speed advantage. Let's say they both move at Misaka's speed. Killua would literally get shredded by iron sand easily.
Well Misaka is technically a middle school esper in a pretigious middle school, not some psycho hunter who goes around killing people for fun lol.

I like Hisoka's character because he makes things less predictable and the plot more interesting. Toaru isn't really all about action, it's more like action with school/comedy/supernatural. the thing with Hunter x Hunter is that there is more action scenes due to it being a manga adapted into an anime where as it's harder to write action scenes in light novels lol
With equalized speed, Killua should be able to dodge her iron sand. Unless he gets baited into it or is on a position where he can't dodge, in which case he dies horribly. About Misaka being psycho, that depends on what Misaka we're talking about here. If it's Mikoto, yeah, not psycho, but if it's WORST we're talking about...

Alakabamm said:
Misaka is - ultimately - a schoolgirl. Hisoka is a trained fighter who kills people for fun. That is the skillgap I am referring to.
I don't know what you are referring to, but she does not have any form of precog. She can sense electricity and electrical events but that is not precog. Additionally, the feats you mention don't really cut it to kill Killua. Are you implying that iron sand ignores conventional durability? It's not been explained to have any molecular interactions, just to be more potent than a bunch of steel thrown arround by a electromagnetic user.
Her iron sand is Multi-City-Block. Killua's durability is City Block. Yeah. Also, if i recall correctcly, she did read the mind of a random guard when she was helping Shokuhou.

lol well Misaka's iron sand can move faster than she can, and she can literally create a hurricane of it. It would be pretty hard to dodge if he was MIsaka's speed. On the other hand if Misaka was Killua's speed, she could surrounded herself with iron sand as a shield. She could probably create a Tsunami if she can gather enough, though I will admit Killua could Kill misaka if he gets close. Still it'll be hard with all that iron sand that vibrates to cut through pretty much anything. And if Misaka creates a Tsunami, or surrounds Killua it would be hard for him to escape.

as for Misaka Worst, lol well yes she began as a Psycho but apparently ACCELERATOR talked some sense to her. Accelerator of all people lol

btw I just noticed the opening said full power.

Can I assume this isn't casual city buster Misaka who can literally vaporize a city with electricity and kick around Gunha like he's a fly?

Aurasuke said:
btw I just noticed the opening said full power.
Can I assume this isn't casual city buster Misaka who can literally vaporize a city with electricity and kick around Gunha like he's a fly?
Wat

Oh, i meant to say level 6 Misaka, we are talking about base form Misaka right? even tough the opening said full power because level 6 misaka would be a stomp

Aurasuke said:
Oh, i meant to say level 6 Misaka, we are talking about base form Misaka right? even tough the opening said full power because level 6 misaka would be a stomp
The OP already said this is base Mikoto when i asked them.

Oh, lol

So basically the main arguments are that Killua has electric resistance so Misaka can't just one shot him with electricity.

Misaka has iron sand that can kill Killua if Killua survives lightning strikes.

Killua is faster than Misaka so he has a speed avantage in round 2.

Hisoka is insane and likes to kill.

Am I correct?

Aurasuke said:
Oh, lol
So basically the main arguments are that Killua has electric resistance so Misaka can't just one shot him with electricity.

Misaka has iron sand that can kill Killua if Killua survives lightning strikes.

Killua is faster than Misaka so he has a speed avantage in round 2.

Hisoka is insane and likes to kill.

Am I correct?
No, read the thread again.

ZERO7772 said:
This is base misaka
What is the idea not letting Misaka be on her level 6 mode, but letting Killua be on his Godspeed form...

Atleast make both of them stay in their base form then, the rules sucks imo... Feels like you want this to be unfair?

I'm new to the site and might not understand how things are working around here... (like are the rules just decided by the creator of the thread and stuff) atleast i might be giving some good points here?..

Back