• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killer Rabbit vs. King Arthur (One More)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Our furry buddy might have edged out one king Arthur, but can it take out the real deal?

Battle takes place at an abandoned Toys R Us. Arthur has no knowledge about the rabbit aside from the fact that he's fighting it. Both start 10 meters apart, otherwise SBA, and both are 9-B.

King Arthur - 3 (Dragon, Jacky, 00potato)

A Cute Rabbit - 3 (Ricsi, Ed, Anonymous)

Incon -

King Arthur
"Are you kidding me?"

Killer Rabbit

I feel like I'm gonna have to give it to King Arthur due to his ability to become invisible, his apparent Regenerationn he has? and also the fact that he could just blind the rabbit an inch with Excalibur.

Rabbits have an acute sense of hearing, tbh.

That and landing sword strikes on a small, mobile killing machine would be hard.

Arthur's also baseline from what I know if (although cutting through steel should put him decently into 9-B), while the Rabbit fodderized people who could tank a 163 Kilojoule attack without injury.

Arthur - 2 (potato, Jacky)

Still though that mid-low regen is pretty damn good, all things considered. Especially if he just..can't bleed? That's what I got from looking at it

Jackythejack said:
Still though that mid-low regen is pretty damn good, all things considered. Especially if he just..can't bleed? That's what I got from looking at it
Yeah, Arthur can't bleed with Avalon on him. That said, Avalon doesn't give him Regenerationn, that's a contemporary interpretation and not from the original myths. I know someone who has read them thoroughly and they never saw regen.

In-character the very first thing the Rabbit does is immediately try and decapitate its opponents. It's bloodlusted by nature.

I still feel like King Arthur should be able to avoid an attack like that,y'know? He is a trained soldier after all.

Since they have the same speed wouldn't it be easier to cut the rabbit down mid jump when it goes for the head? It's not going to know that it can't blitz him like it can others.

Yeah, Arthur has a very similar speed feat, so he'd be able to react to and stop it.

The AP gap is still quite large, though, although honestly probably not that large as cutting steel is a pretty good feat.

I could calc a pulverisation feat for the gold chespeice, though, lol.

Rabbit wins personally

Cutting through steel shouldnt make him above 100-200 kilojoules if my assumptions are correct (granted im guessing) while the rabbit fodderizes people in that range.

Invisibility wont be that helpful considering the rabbit has a very good sense of hearing, since Arthur is wearing armor, i imagine it will make some form of noise giving the rabbit a chance of attack.

Plus it has the mobility advantage in terms of being a faster and smaller target. (Blitzing soldiers vs. Killing people quickly)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Cutting through steel shouldnt make him above 100-200 kilojoules if my assumptions are correct (granted im guessing) while the rabbit fodderizes people in that range.

Arthur still has the intelligence and stamina advantage. A sword that's going to blind the rabbit when it looks at it and when it has enhanced sight that's going to be even worse. Also it has the senses of a normal rabbit, that doesn't neg invisibility it just helps.

The votes for Rabbit are based off of the ap advantage, invisibility being negged, and the rabbit being faster. The ap advantage might be correct but the other points are definetely wrong. First of all, this is just a normal rabbit. Just because it's blood hungry doesn't mean it's going to attack every noise it hears. The invisibility will make it so that the rabbit doesn't know what it's attacker is. It could hear the noise of the armor, but it's just an animal and not smart enough to know how to understand the size of Arthur based off the sound of armor. Arthur would definitely get the first hit in because the rabbit has no idea that the thing making the noise is going to attack it because it doesn't even know that there is something making that noise. The rabbit might be faster but the difference can't even be twice Arthur's speed. Arthur's just going to chop up the bunny and if it does try to rip off his head, it will most certainly see his sword and be blinded before being sliced in half mid air.

I'll start counting votes:

Arthur - 3 (Dragon, Jacky, 00potato)

Rabbit - 3 (Ricsi, Ed, Anonymous)

Arthur - 4 (Dragon, Jacky, 00potato, Psycho)

Arthur - 5 (Dragon, Jacky, 00potato, Psycho, Votron)

Arthur - 6 (Dragon, Jacky, 00potato, Psycho, Votron, Jimbo)

O N E M O R E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back