• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Since Erza doesn't have a High 6-C Key anymore, we'll go with Erza's 7-C Key

Killer B - V2 Form

Erza - Post Second Origi

Speed Equalized

In Character but Serious

Erza can't wear her strongest armors > No 7-B Key for Erza

The Nakagami Armor is allowed.

Location - Marineford

Erza Scarlet - 6 (Blanked, PaChi2, Knightofannihilation666, Captain Torch, Theglassman12, Gargoyle One)

Killer B - 0 ()

Killer B takes this with high difficulty via more experience, better swordsmanship and a bit more versatile abilities than erza.

Theglassman12 said:
Killer B takes this with high difficulty via more experience, better swordsmanship and a bit more versatile abilities than erza.
How exactly does he have versitalty here... That's totally on Erza's side.

Also, can Erza use Nakagami armor since its hax and not 7-B AP?

Theglassman12 said:
Ink manipulation and sealing. I also said a Bit more, not a lot more.
Ink manipulation? And sealing. When did he use sealing? (Human form).

Also, Erza has fire,water,lighting,holy/light,magical attacks,wind slashes, and telekinesis so i would say her versitalty is the actual thing here...

I'd say their even when it comes to versatility, Bee mainly with his blinding Ink and Sealing and Erza with her elemental stuff and Durability negation. Overall I feel as if Bee would resort to using his sealing before Erza uses her friendship armor or whatever it's called. How does his sealing work exactly?

PaChi2 said:
Erza for blanked's reasons.

Assuming Nakagami is a thing.
I didn't even vote lol...

And we wait for Zack to tell as but since Nakagami is hax and not AP i don't see a problem.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
I'd say their even when it comes to versatility, Bee mainly with his blinding Ink and Sealing and Erza with her elemental stuff and Durability negation. Overall I feel as if Bee would resort to using his sealing before Erza uses her friendship armor or whatever it's called. How does his sealing work exactly?
Can you explain me how did you assume he will resort to sealing when you don't even know if he ever used it?

@Blanked

Doesn't her profile say "7-C, 7-B with her strongest armors"

So we can just allow Erza to use her armors that give her 7-C while restricting her 7-B armors, which would probably have the Nakagami Armor, unless I have to choose to allow the Nakagami armor.

@Blanked

Mainly because I read the personalities of combatants on their wiki's. Also the fact that Erza uses her hax as a last resort judging from other threads.

I didn't even vote lol...

And we wait for Zack to tell as but since Nakagami is hax and not AP i don't see a problem.

But you did give reasons. Even if you didnt vote.

Versatility goes to Erza. OHK goes to erza.

ZackMoon1234 said:
@Blanked

Doesn't her profile say "7-C, 7-B with her strongest armors"

So we can just allow Erza to use her armors that give her 7-C while restricting her 7-B armors, which would probably have the Nakagami Armor, unless I have to choose to allow the Nakagami armor.
Nakagami armor is something we usually choose whether we want to use it cause it doesn't have 7-B AP since it's just hax.

Also, Erza has fire,water,lighting,holy/light,magical attacks,wind slashes, and telekinesis so i would say her versitalty is the actual thing here...

Wind is only available to her post second time skip. And her Telekinesis is applicable to her swords, not Killer B's swords.

Well, I updated the OP to

"In character but serious" and "The Nakagami Armor is allowed."

So, I got 1 for Bee and 2 for Erza, I'm assuming..

Knightofannihilation666 said:
@Blanked

Mainly because I read the personalities of combatants on their wiki's. Also the fact that Erza uses her hax as a last resort judging from other threads.
Sealing is just as much of a last resort for Bee if not even more considering he never even tried to use it in normal battles.

I think he used ink sealing agaisnt an edo-tensei(against utakata,a name was something of the kind lol) or something.

And last resort armor for Erza is questionable cause against Minerva it was the first thing she used unless we count the armor she was already wearing.

Wind is only available to her post second time skip. And her Telekinesis is applicable to her swords, not Killer B's swords.

What i was referring with wind slashes is her black wing armor though that's more of Air slashes(gonna add that later on her profile)

TK still gives her ton of swords to use plus she can use TK on his swords if he is not using them, like when he throws them and similar thought that's not that much important.

Just read how the sealing works. Not very impressive but I assume it can work since it's still strong enough to seal people much stronger than Erza. But I'll have to go for Erza FRA for now. Still confused on how it works.

Oh wait, sorry. I forgot that this was their 7-C tier. I thought it was their 8-A tier. Erza should take this for the reasons stated above.

If this was Base Killer B, I'd probably go for inconclusive because of his swordsmanship. But his V2 form lacks any kind of versatility, it's just raw power. He's trumped in everything else: range, versatility, flight, AoE. Also B's sealing is out of the question in V2 form, he only uses it in base form.

So yeah, Erza takes it.

Erza.

She's got a VERY good versatility and skill advantage, has a much better overall mindset then Killer B, and well, he's trumped completely in pretty much every category.

And of course he doesn't "Seal with it" in this form as Scar mentioned.

Erza takes this for me.

So is Scarlet voting for Erza?

If so, Grace Period started 8 hours ago, if not, then we need 1 more vote

There is no grace period in 7-0 wins.

Though Scarlet should specify whether he voted Erza or not(it's pretty obvious he did, but oh well).

Why not just message Scarlet?

I made the izuki threads...

Please comment on them............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back