• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kil'jaden vs ka'bandha

These two demons are the second in command of their armies. The burning legion and the forces of the blood God meet in this clash of savagery.
Speed equalized. Both are in character.
The fight takes place on Argus kil'jadens home turf.

Despite the Ap advantages in bandhas favor surely kil jaden is smart enough to take this? He could out range him possibly with various spells. The biggest problem for him is the melee.

I mean...everything i'm seeing here, firstly, the profiles are in very bad shape, especially in regards to Ka'Bandha, however even in these sorry states, Ka'Bandha really does annihilate here, his AP and durability is millions of times greater than that of Kil'Jaeden and any of Kil'Jaeden's magic is going to be next to useless against Ka'Bandha as he resists magic to a massive degree, this pairing with Ka'bandha's general combat experience with Lords of Change and psykers in general and being a strategic rival to primarchs meaning he's not going to be outsmarted easily either. There's nothing Kil'Jaeden can really do here

I mean...everything i'm seeing here, firstly, the profiles are in very bad shape, especially in regards to Ka'Bandha, however even in these sorry states, Ka'Bandha really does annihilate here, his AP and durability is millions of times greater than that of Kil'Jaeden and any of Kil'Jaeden's magic is going to be next to useless against Ka'Bandha as he resists magic to a massive degree, this pairing with Ka'bandha's general combat experience with Lords of Change and psykers in general and being a strategic rival to primarchs meaning he's not going to be outsmarted easily either. There's nothing Kil'Jaeden can really do here
Yeah I really did make a stomp scenario here for kah'bandha. Hes gonna just outsmart and tank everything. Although it still seems odd to me that kah'bandha has resistance to magic to that degree. The grey knights in perticular are all psykers because the entire idea is that daemons are still able to be beaten by pskyic energies. Resistance to magic doesn't mean all magic simply won't work.
In the materium I say that he's more of a planetary tier of ap. There's no examples of chaos kinda busting solar systems and greater daemons are still beaten back by grey knights. Even though they suffer casualties doing so.
I thought kil'jaden had a chance because of their being a example of the eredar high tiers apparently destroying planets.

All bloodthirsters in canon wear brass collars of Khorne which make them directly resistant to all psyker abilities, It mostly comes down to Ka'bandha scaling to Sanguinius who was able to tank this and far lesser greater daemons being capable of growing to the size of solar systems and create star clusters, and has been shown to be a threat to Chaos Horus (who upscales from Sanguinius) and Kharn (who scales from fighting all sorts of greater daemons in the Eye of Terror who were proven to be 4-B)

As for Kil'jaeden's ap...its a lot trickier, mostly because Eredar high tiers are capable of destroying planets, but generally only over time and even then it's almost always described more as destroying the surface or upper crust of the planet, hence they are atleast multi-continental, likely higher.

I will say, i hope that the 40k profiles and the warcraft profiles get work done on them soon enough, since they are two franchises that i feel could have a lot of crossover on this site.

Back