• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Goku vs Yang (Redux)

He's stronger than General Blue, who's stronger than Android 8, who destroyed Muscle tower. He also has his oozaru form to boost his stats ten fold.

I don't think there's a calc for DB Goku being High 8-C. (I could be wrong but I can't find it)

Also minor nitpick, Android 8s profile is slightly wrong, punching someone to the horizon is 8-C, not high 8-C, and how did he destroy the tower?

Yes but how did he destroy it? With a single attack or multiple? What was left? How big was the tower?

He knocks over the entire tower with a few punches. It was 6 floors tall, each floor being really huge in their own rights.

My AoT feat calling skills are carrying over right now and i can say with the utmost certainty that that feat likely isn't even tier 8

The destruction of the buildings you mean? It's probably 9-A. He is only smashing and destroying portions of them.

Launching that tower could be tier 8 though. If there is one thing that I learned here is how insane KE can be.

Back