• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Dracula vs The Nameless

If I had a penny for every Castlevania versus Anima thread that exists, I'd have two, but it's weird that it happened twice.

Though unlike the last one, Nameless straight up doesn't stand a chance. Since Kid's a Dark Lord, that means he has access to these passive abilities.
Spatial Manipulation, Quantum Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, BFR, Perception Manipulation, Void Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Conceptual Manipulation (Type 1), Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Forced Duplication, Technology Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Morality Manipulation, Transmutation, Corruption (Type 1 and 2), Biological Manipulation, Size Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Empathic Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Biological and Power Absorption, Madness Manipulation (Type 1 and 3), Body Puppetry, Power Mimicry, Information Analysis, Subjective Reality, Fear Manipulation, Possession, Power Nullification and Statistics Reduction

So... yeah, Nameless doesn't stand a chance.

Yeah I don't see what the Nameless can do here, doesn't resist plot hax which already ***** him over, and vampire's RE plus everything the castle can do in a 4-D level plus resistance to anything he has renders him ******.

Well, I could argue about possible resistances to the passives, but Nameless do not really have anything against Plot Manip (although I do not known what does that power do exactly). I also assume Kid Dracula can kill Nameless, although either way his immortality may not be combat applicable.

So entartainment are the match to what Anima characters were appointed. Also, why it is always Nameless?

Are the resistance on a 4-D level? Cause that's gonna screw him much harder than it already does. The Plot hax literally rewrites the narrative they're in and destabilizes the foe's powers to render the creatures of chaos the victor.

No quite, Omega, Ergo Mundus and Baal are considerably stronger then him, although Nameless is "more immortal". Nameless is more of a debuffer than then try to kill you with his arm, but he is a melee fighter and not very versatil.

Either way, don't think myself have an argument for Plot Manip and x-dimensional hax in general (honestly, I'm not entusiast in debating about hax level and similar).

Back