• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have honestly no idea where Maria stands on the hierachical ladder, she may be base line and gets nulled into oblivion (Literally) or dwarves Khorne to an unknown degree. I will refrain from voting, this is probably a stomp that could go both way.

Maybe khorne seeing his high magic resistance, just like battler. But idk for sure it's 1A battle after all.

Umineko, man. She can be the fodderiest of all fodders in the verse and still stomp the nigh-baselines from Warhammer.

Take that you llama killing asshole

To be fair, if Maria is truly baseline then i am fairly sure that Khorne would null, bc Khorne actually has feats on that level. In any other case Maria either trancends stomp 1, 2, 3, 10, 50, 99, times. I cant pinpoint her standing tho, as i dont remember what Layer she inhabitated. So either Khorne nulls and win and its maybe~ fair. Or Maria goes full candy crush saga on his ass and stomp the living hell out of him.

Have fun BFRing something as abstract as Khorne.

This basically all comes down to how 1-A is Maria, and the 1-A ratings on Umineko are being revised rn. So this can't really conclude.

I follow the When they cry revision and I'm such a big When they cry fan so I can say something to Maria. I believe Mary wins. She transcends the domain of humans in there are dimensionless beings so 1As very low. There are still several levels above it and Mary transcends the entire domain of human. Sorry for the bad english

Back