• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khonshu's new son

I think "far higher with Summoning" works better than High 1-B.
We don't know how powerful is a sliver of Konshu.

Last edited:
I think "far higher with Summoning" works better than High 1-B.
We don't know how powerful is a silver of Konshu.
That was the original plan but I ended up putting straight up High 1-B because Moon Knight himself has done a High 1-B feat that it's considered on Khonshu's first key and the fact that Badr can also summon the first fist, someone who went up against a young Odin, Panther God and the Phoenix Force.

But I'm not against Far higher with summoning.

I think that "far higher" seems safer, yes, but except for that, this seems fine to me.

With that being said, I do wonder that if another key can be applied for Moon Knight.
In Khonshu's profile, there's a feat he performed that involved him giving Marc a fraction of his power in order to do a High 1-B feat
I think it's fair to give Marc one more key for when Khonshu is feeling extremely generous and gives Moon Knight a lot more power.

That's for another revision I suppose.

With that being said, I do wonder that if another key can be applied for Moon Knight.
In Khonshu's profile, there's a feat he performed that involved him giving Marc a fraction of his power in order to do a High 1-B feat
I think it's fair to give Marc one more key for when Khonshu is feeling extremely generous and gives Moon Knight a lot more power.

That's for another revision I suppose.
I've made a CRT that gave Moon Knight a new key named "Empowered by Khonshu" that has likely higher, although, It's more than fair to think it should be Varies due to other feats higher than 9-B thanks to two mechanics (numbers & phases of the moon and Khonshu's own humor)

But yeah, it's for another revision.

I've made a CRT that gave Moon Knight a new key named "Empowered by Khonshu" that has likely higher, although, It's more than fair to think it should be Varies due to other feats higher than 9-B thanks to two mechanics (numbers & phases of the moon and Khonshu's own humor)

But yeah, it's for another revision.
That's true

I remember when a Supermoon gave Moon Knight a huge buff

Back