• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn vs. Link (one more vote)

Good thing durability is negated and it's not just a huge AP buff. A regular khornate axe once cut through the armor of Magnus the Red, and Kharn in particular has hurt Abaddon the Despoiler due to how Gorechild in particular cuts through reality.

Actually, the one hit he got on via using Gorechild is half the argument that Kharns AP doesn't scale so.....No Gorechild does ignore Dura to that extent

Gorechild has a "mundane" form of durability negation independent from the soul consumption stuff.

At a glance, fi may be told to **** off by Khorne considering that he has nulled other such information gathering stuff before, like a dude's inherent psychic senses. I need to read the rest of your comment though and address it. Link definitely has options to win though, not gonna deny that.

If anyone wants to provide some notable link skill feats/experience times, I'll conclusively switch over to him. Since I was the only one to provide reasons for kharn by the looks of it, that'd let you siip grace.

The way I see it, it depends how quickly Link can get that gorechild away from him. He's not resisting the soul manip, that's for sure. If it can permakill a daemon while both parties are in the materium, you'd have to have some heavy duty resistances to get by that. I can elaborate if needed, but that would definitely kill link. Kharn still needs a good strike of Gorechild for it to happen, as that's more of an anti Regen/rez thing than "oh I tap you with my axe now your soul is devoured". Due to regular axes of Khorne cutting the likes of Magnus's power armor, I'm not really sold on Hylian shield stopping that either.

However, Gorechild'll also work just fine on Kharn, and link does have axe experience iirc. Taking that away from Kharn kinda makes him stuck as well, as his gun doesn't negate durability. So due to currently feeling that Kharn has better skill feats, I currently think he wins more often. That can change if anyone feels like elaborating.

In terms of skill, Ganon and Demise both have as much experience as Kharn, being as old as him if not older, yet Link outmatches them, even in his child years of Toon Link is anything to go by.

So long as Kharn doesn't get a clean hit, anti regen shouldn't stop outside healing from potions.

Oh yeah this is compost link.

Yeah I'll switch over to him for both my and other people's reasons, though I don't think it's a one sided battle. He should be able to live long enough to figure out that stealing Kharn's own weapon is his only shot at actually hurting the dude, and from there grapple hooks and ice arrows combined with lifting strength make that not an issue.

Idk if we need grace or not. Unholy technically voted Kharn for reasons other than mine, but his reasons was just "kharn hits link". You're probably good to add it in my eyes, but eh.

On another note, cal you think composite link is a fair fight for The Warpriest? Most of his wall of blue is resistances btw.

He just resisted everything Yhwach could do and is too acausal for precog. He stomped regular, I changed to composite yheach, thread derailed from there. Warpriesr doesn't open with his hax in character, but when he gets around to it, link prob dies to it. I may make the match tomorrow.

To be fair, Link does have his transmutation dust to even things out. But yeah, that might be an interesting match.

That last sentence is the embodiment of The Real Cal Howard right there

That also means that Goku is stronger than hax.

The dragon Ball fans were rifht all along. AP truly is superior.

The real cal howard said:
>Link beat Kharn and 682

>Both are nigh impossible to be haxxed to death

>This clearly means that Link is stronger than hax
Link has hax that won't be nullified by Khorne. Khorne is 1-A. 1-A Link confirmed.

Back