• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Khaine vs Anus Voligoad

Warhammer is a ****** verse. If they could negate High-Godly they could negate a resistance to negating High-Godly probably lol.
I don't know much about Warhammer Fantasy so I won't opine, but I think 40k has some feats of people negating High-Godly Regeneration. I think, but I'm not sure.

And azontr is right, due to how Warhammer works, for both Fantasy and 40k, I can guarantee that, except for very, very rare cases, if an ability exists, such as someone negating regeneration somewhere, there will be someone who can resist that negation, someone that can negate that resistance, someone who can resist the negation of resistance, and so on and so forth for several degrees.

I'm not saying that this would apply here, as I lack knowledge of both Fantasy and particularly of Maou, but it is a fact that any WH hax has several degrees of resistance and resistance negation.

Back