• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrKingOfNegativity

Abstract embodiment of being undesirable
VS Battles
Retired
It's the battle of the century. Man VS Statue. Who will win?

Kevin is bloodlusted, and is allowed to have his bike. Battle takes place in the Cul-De-Sac.

Kevi: 1

173: 1

Inconclusive: 0

I don't know for certain, but comparing him to other EE&E characters, probably Mid-Low. He mostly just gets hit with things that leave scars and/or sometimes break bones. Nothing worse than that.

Much like every other character in his show, though, his Toonforce tends to take care of (most) things that would do more damage to him than that.

Speed is unequalized, tho.

Not necessarily clear-cut when one character has the potential to blitz and land more hits on him than anyone in the show ever did. Also no prior knowledge for Kevin here.

I'll count the vote, though.

This is similar to SCP-173's fight with the Tank. With speed unquealized, SCP-173 has an advantage to literally blitz Kevin easily. Kevin would simply laugh at 173, and than the statue snaps his neck, so...

SCP-173 wins via speed.

EMagoIorSouI said:
This is similar to SCP-173's fight with the Tank. With speed unquealized, SCP-173 has an advantage to literally blitz Kevin easily. Kevin would simply laugh at 173, and than the statue snaps his neck, so...
SCP-173 wins via speed.
Then I feel the Tank would've lost against 173 if you think the sculpture can beat Kevin

Zoxiver said:
EMagoIorSouI said:
SCP-173 wins via speed.
Then I feel the Tank would've lost against 173 if you think the sculpture can beat Kevin
I can see why people would've chosen the Tank to win over 173 if we were to use that logic though, The Tank is simple minded, and if it saaw something alive or, anything that looks alive, like 173, it would go towards it immediately, attempting to destroy it. Kevin, on the other hand, is cocky and hot headed, he'd look at 173, and laugh at the fact of why his opponent is a statue, and after that, 173 easily snaps Kevin's neck at a fast pace despite its rapid attack speed.

But, this is a completely new thread, as the Tank thread was concluded a few weeks.

Not taking a side here, but it should be noted that the Tank is a much stronger 9-B than Kevin. The thread with him also had them starting off only a few feet apart.

That said, I do want to point out that 173 might have trouble breaking the neck of someone with both Small Building level durability and Toonforce. It has other means of attacking, though.

Kevin is far more durable than 173 as Kevin can survive things that can crush any person, then again, 173 utterly speed blitz Kevin. I'll go for inconclusive for now.

This is old, and Kevin is too durable for 173 to harm now.

Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back