• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenshiro vs Kaido: Two 6-B powerhouses go head to head to see who will win, the Strongest Creature Alive or the Man with the Seven Scars

Speed Equalized

Both in Character

All forms allowed

Takes place on top of Onigashima

Kaido One Piece ' Poster by OnePieceTreasure | Displate | Manga anime one  piece, Kaido one piece, One piece comic
KenShiro | Hokuto, Anime, Anime episodes

Last edited:
From what I've seen of Kenshiro in other threads, I think he probably stomps.

But I'm really not that knowledgeable about him so will let someone who knows more answer before I vote.

Kaido in hybrid form shouldn't blitz? It seems that due to the difference in AP he gives One-Shot on Kenshiro.

The EE is a passive hax? Any solid arguments to stop him from getting blitzed at least? From what I saw one of Kenshiro's weaknesses is that his main combat technique can be countered by an opponent with a different physiology, Kaido would be quite problematic for him then.

Kaido is much faster but not only is it uncertain that he will A. Blitz immediately in character. B. Kill Ken before he goes Muso Tensei given he’s traveling a full 4KM. C. After knocking Kaido’s ass down, he immediately kills him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back