• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The strongest & most feared martial artists of their respective universes with two infamous deadly techniques:

Hokuto Shinken vs Satsui no Hadou

Musou Tensei vs The Raging Demon

The Man with the Seven Scars vs The Supreme Master of the Fist

Hokuto Shinken vs Raging Demon

Speed is equalized; both are in their High 7-A forms so basically this is Base Kenshiro vs Akuma with both Shin Akuma & Oni, both combatants are a few meters away from each other say around 5 to 15 m. The location is a ruined city in some random wasteland in Fist of the North Star.

R1: Base Kenshiro vs Base Akuma w/ Shin Akuma & Oni (NO MUSO TENSEI OR RAGING DEMON)

R2: Base Kenshiro vs Base Akuma w/ Shin Akuma & Oni (MUSO TENSEI & RAGING DEMON ALLOWED)

R1 Votes: Kenshiro: 9, Akuma: 0

R2 Votes: Kenshiro: 8, Akuma: 1

We probably had this done before once, I believe.

Can't find it atm, just noting it. Though I guess maybe we can have this a redo of sorts? Doesn't seem too bad to do this if the old one is outdated or something.

Well I just found the one you just mentioned, Thread:626516.

This was from February 27th, 2017 and the last message on it was on the same day by the OP. Only a single other person said anything on the thread, JustSomeWeirdo. It also doesn't specify which versions of Akuma and Kenshiro though I guess that could be due to possible revisions? IDK, but that's all I can say about it.

Ah yeah, that one.

Hmm, maybe this thread can be a redo then.

Meh, gonna comment later since it's hard for me to stuff by phone.

Back on a computer to do this. There probably was two of these matches made though, but could be misremembering things seeing as this is somewhat of a popular matchup...wish Raoh vs Akuma was a thing more...

Anyways, Kenshiro looks like he has more of the advantage in R1 either way. He has more combat experience and skill in fighting compared to Akuma, although Akuma himself isn't that far below, i believe Ken has the more superiority in that department. As for abilities, Ken still has more veritable options to combat Akuma even without Muso Tensei. He may not have the more broken fighting styles he gained near the end, but he still can do plenty of Hokuto techniques and of some Nanto Seiken attacks of his own, which should likely screw Akuma up if he somehow becomes careless enough (though this is kind of pretty doubtful in a way). Seeing as their most powerful techniques are out, this is more of a hard battle for Ken and Akuma to take in. But i'd probably go with Ken after a really long and hard battle. Especially against Shin and Oni Akuma.

R2 is probably so and so for both as R1, only it's whoever ends up going for their trump cards first after fighting for a while in this match. I think Ken is likely to go for it if he senses something very off of Akuma when he goes for his SGS move.

Not really as much as i wanted to say, but it's Kenshiro for me in both rounds after a long and hard battle...depending on how fast he ends up killing Akuma with his Hokuto pressure point attacks then well...

I'm going to assume that means you think he wins round 2, but before I add your vote, what about round 1 where both aren't allowed to used Muso Tensei or Raging Demon?

Sadly no, it's VERRRRYYY outdated, and Oni got downgraded to High 7A, so round 2 is a stomp

Also Seventy's lack of reasons don't count.

You're better off making a rematch between Base Ken and Oni Akuma, and since rounds are banned now, just don't place restrictions on either.

I think overall this is just a stomp.

R1: Ken, even without muso tensei, still has a variety of ways to one shot. Hokuto Shinken kills in one hit, has two forms of precog, a different form of intangibility from his fight with Souther, an aura that both absorbs energy attacks and fights for him, spatial manipulation to either avoid attacks or disorient Akuma by trapping him in a weightless space, a technique that slices at a cellular level, and can heal. He can also copy all of Akuma's moves.

R2: Same as before, except now Ken absolutely slaughters with Muso Tensei's intangibility and existence erasure. Add that with Soryu Tenra, and Ken dominates easily.

But even if Oni grants him a strength boost, Ken has dozens of ways of taking it away (techniques that reduce a mans strength to a fraction of what it was, techniques that destroy muscles, cause fingers/hands to self destruct, soften the body to weaken it, take away the ability to breathe, etc).

Raging Demon destroys souls and would kill Kenshiro if he isn't using Musou Tensei, which, due to its mechanics (Nothingness and lack of desire) would nullify the Raging Demon, going by what's on Akuma's page.

Even without Muso Tensei, Ken could just dodge Akuma's Raging Demon. He has two forms of precog, one where he receives a brief vision of the future, and another where he reads his opponents aura to predict their movements. Both of these, combined with the intangibility and levitation he gets from Souther's techniques, his ability to distort space both around himself and his opponent that he gets from Hyoh, should let him avoid Akuma's grasp.

Kenshiro for both rounds via soul hax (fighting with his soul), precognition, and some of the other hax listed above.

Back