• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs Monster Aizen

This depends on whether or not Monster Aizen has higher reiatsu that Kenpachi. If their reiatsu is comparable then Kenpachi might win. If Kenpachi's reiatsu is inferior then Aizen will win.

Have any admins approved? I'm skeptical of that theory, since we know that in order for a transcendent being to be sensed at all is to deliberately lower their reiatsu to shinigami/hollow/human level of awareness.

Again the issue of Kenpachi's reiatsu would have to be approved by the admins.

Also Aizen states the above is how trancendence works. The only way those shinigami could've sense Kenpachi is if:

1. He lowered his reiatsu (which the link states is unlikely)

2. The shinigami were either trancendent themselve or close to it(i.e. Ichigo and Chrysalis Aizen)

3. Kenpachi is still a base shinigami and not trancendent

The admins didn't care it , His Reiatsu was lowered because of his blind-folded ? Anyway i still believe Level of Kenpachi will equal with Aizen and ichio

Back