• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenpachi Zaraki vs Azrael(Blazblue)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Two battle loving psychopaths we all know and love.

-Bloodlusted

-Speed Equalized

FIGHT!!!!

Kenpachi.

I love Azrael, but Blazblue hasn't showed enough incredible feats for this guy.

Until we get some more scans of him, my opinion may change on who'll become the victor.

Yes.

However, what is Azrael's disadvantage here is feats/scans. All we know is that he has amazing durability similar to Kenpachi, can survive sub-zero temperatures, impressive reaction time[he caugh a bullet in CP's extend stories], and broke out of a dimensional prison with his BARE hands.

Cool feats, but Kenpachi has been around much longer and has accomplished far more impressive feats than Azrael has.

So, going by feats and scans, Kenpachi wins here.

He also can place weakpoints on kenpachi. It isn't like Azrael will not hit Kenpachi since these two are incredibly even. Being around much longer doesn't mean you win. Having impressive feats is practically useless against someone equal to you in AP/Durability and now speed. Normally Azrael would blitz Kenpachi so I had to equalize speed.

Kenpachi has impressive reaction time and reflexes. So that won't be a problem for him, even if Azrael is faster.

In movement speed, we can say Azrael is faster.

Combat-speed...they're most likely equal. There is a huge difference in how speed is utilized, especially in anime.

---

Kenpachi is powerful enough to smack or block projectiles with his bare hands like what he did with Nnoitra's Cero beam.

Like I said, I love Azrael as much as the next guy, the guy hardly displays enough feats or scans that would indicate that he is close or equal to Kenpachi's level of power.

Speed: Relativistic to SoL (Should be no slower than base Ragna or Jin, whom he has kept up with fairly easily, can keep up and match Terumi in speed).

This is Azrael's total Movement, Combat and Reaction Speed....

Anyway that does no matter seeing how Speed is equalized.

Are even paying attention to the files? This battle would not exist if they weren't on the same level... Your denying what the profiles say.

Heck Azrael has slightly higher AP/Durability due to being "At least Country Level"...

Just because the profile says such, doesn't mean it is 100% accurate.

Is there proof, scans, or feats of Relativistic/SOL that any BB character has displayed?

I want to know where this information is coming from since I've already noticed that most of the BB profiles are considered Country Levelers, which we have yet to see such feats happens until CF comes out.

Surpressed Azrael? I think that Kenpachi, since Azrael fighting style has "no discipline" like Kagura said, and because of that he can be easily defeated by someone of his level

It is not that I am ignoring anything.

All I wanted is proof. Now these statements are cool, bruh.

However, we still have yet to see the real potential of any Blazblue character, especially Azrael.

I am more of a visual person, meaning I will believe it when I SEE it, mostly in canon or story mode, not gameplay-wise.

So, until Central Fiction comes out, I'll say this is a draw for now.

Regardless when we debate here we use stats as we see it. I'd advise you to remember that. If you have problems with any stats make a thread about it okay? Plus that "SEE" logic is flawed because if we only used sight, Most characters would not be as strong as they are. Reliable statements along with feats and powerscaling are what we use. Remember that or someone who is less patient may report you.

Regardless

Azrael:1

Kenpachi:1

Draw:1

If this is Limited Azrael, i say this is a draw. They are both incredibly even on basically every aspect (except speed but that's equalized). I might say Kenpachi has the ever so slight edge due to his more disciplined fighting style, but Azrael's Scud Punishment shows that he has fighting knowledge so even that is questionable.

If it's Full Power Azrael, Azrael wins.

Going with @Zeldasmash here.

Against Limited Azrael, Zaraki should win with EXTREME difficulties. Knowing how Zaraki tends to fight, he'd most likely outmanouver him, using a simple, but effective strategy against him. (Like on his fight against Tösen, that shows how good he is at adapting)

Azrael wins at Full Power, with high diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back