• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speed Equalized
Soul Society Arc Kenpachi and 6-C key
Fight takes place in camp half blood

Last edited:
Can you link the profiles?

Also, what is Kenpachi's AP? Percy's scaling is:

Percy (Trials of Apollo) >>>>>>> Percy (The Titan's Curse) >> Annabeth (The Titan's Curse) = 22.74 Gigatons

Can you link the profiles?

Also, what is Kenpachi's AP? Percy's scaling is:

Percy (Trials of Apollo) >>>>>>> Percy (The Titan's Curse) >> Annabeth (The Titan's Curse) = 22.74 Gigatons
Kenpachi is pretty much baseline so if the above is true, he gets one shot, though Percy can't see Kenpachi nor can he withstand soul crush.

While I do think that Kenpachi's soul-affecting abilities are very much beyond what Percy has ever faced, at least given the profile (I think Percy should have more abilities, but oh well), I am hesitant to say that they are enough to one-shot him... In any case, this a stomp.

Either it affects directly, and Percy has no way to defend himself, or Percy lands a single good hit to Kenpachi. I think Percy should be able to see Kenpachi by being a demigod with connections to the spiritual, but if he can't, then it really is a stomp for Kenpachi, no matter the scenario.

Back