• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse Discussion Thread Omega/2

Tried to do a minor overhaul of Kaneda profile. Mainly focused on adding to his P&A and Adding Low tier stats, alongside omega info.

Feel free to share opinions, hoping to revise the profile to this after the revisions are completed.

The only thing I'm not sure of is his afterimages but if everyone agrees I'm gonna agree. Aside from that everything else looks great.

I don't exactly see the problem with afterimages? It's literally what he did in the scan: Create an afterimage.

I don't exactly see the problem with afterimages? It's literally what he did in the scan: Create an afterimage.
Mostly unsure because I tried to give a PTJ character of mine afterimage creation and he didn't get it.

But then again enough people have reacted to Kaneda's afterimages when he tricks them so nvm that, I'm in full support.

This chapter pretty much confirms that Akoya's career as a kengan fighter is pretty much over. It seems like he now relies almost exclusively his punisher suit and equipment in combat, and it's confirmed he's been further degrading physically.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his "world's fastest" reaction speed to tbh. That kinda shit would degrade with time and physical condition.

This chapter pretty much confirms that Akoya's career as a kengan fighter is pretty much over. It seems like he now relies almost exclusively his punisher suit and equipment in combat, and it's confirmed he's been further degrading physically.

I wouldn't be surprised if he lost his "world's fastest" reaction speed to tbh. That kinda shit would degrade with time and physical condition.
He became very insecure and shaky. If before it was the manga version of Frank Castle, now he attacks civilians while talking about justice.

Did you notice his face during the ambush? He is scared and unsure. It seems he has stopped believing in himself and is afraid of the Tiger.

The quality of the story has improved so much in recent chapters that it is unbelievable, everything changed and got better when Connector entered the story.
Finally, the plot began to move forward. However, I'm still disappointed with Mukaku. He showed nothing interesting in the battle against Shen and was taken out too quickly.

Sandrovich also tries too hard to imitate Yujiro.

hey real quick can we talk about gilbert?

he has to have some advenced ageing or something cuse he looks waaay older in this chapter, I mean look at this

This is edward (no glasses)

2023-12-28_215913.png

this is gilbert:
2023-12-28_215939.png
2023-12-28_215947.png

here's a direct manga comperison between the two:
2023-12-28_220146.png

Its clear that gilbert is edwards clone and is simply edward but younger.

Now we look at the latest chapter and:
2023-12-28_215414.png

What the ****!? How? When? he looks like he aged 8 years in less than 2.
He looks identical to edward now.

He became very insecure and shaky. If before it was the manga version of Frank Castle, now he attacks civilians while talking about justice.

Did you notice his face during the ambush? He is scared and unsure. It seems he has stopped believing in himself and is afraid of the Tiger.
Definitely think confidence plays a large part in this yeah. Akoya hasn't really been the same ever since fighting Nicolas. Being driven to such a difficult fight might have messed him up mentally.

Which only got worse when Lu Tian almost killed him in the sewers-

Definitely think confidence plays a large part in this yeah. Akoya hasn't really been the same ever since fighting Nicolas. Being driven to such a difficult fight might have messed him up mentally.

Which only got worse when Lu Tian almost killed him in the sewers-
Waiting for someone to tell Akoya "0.074 seconds? Cute. But half of our verse has a reaction time of 0.00117 seconds."
It turns out that everyone was giving in to Akoya all the time so that he would not get upset.

hey real quick can we talk about gilbert?

he has to have some advenced ageing or something cuse he looks waaay older in this chapter, I mean look at this

This is edward (no glasses)

2023-12-28_215913.png

this is gilbert:
2023-12-28_215939.png
2023-12-28_215947.png

here's a direct manga comperison between the two:
2023-12-28_220146.png

Its clear that gilbert is edwards clone and is simply edward but younger.

Now we look at the latest chapter and:
2023-12-28_215414.png

What the ****!? How? When? he looks like he aged 8 years in less than 2.
He looks identical to edward now.
I noticed this too, but I think Daro just wants to make Gilbert look like Edward.

In general, the art in KO has become much worse. Tiger in the pre-last chapter in one of the panels looked like damn Jeepers Creepers.

Go nuts. All the previous attempts have died and no one is really bothered to work on the verse rn, so if you have stuff you want to discuss feel free to do so.

Fair warning, the AP values on our profiles aren't just outdated, they're flat-out inaccurate. So Asura values would need to be changed as well.

Go nuts. All the previous attempts have died and no one is really bothered to work on the verse rn, so if you have stuff you want to discuss feel free to do so.
Yeah I noticed that lol, and the scaling right now is pretty outdated too since it doesn’t cover a lot of new information in recent chapters.

Fair warning, the AP values on our profiles aren't just outdated, they're flat-out inaccurate. So Asura values would need to be changed as well.
Yeah, I’ll only be covering on scaling and ability stuff. And what happened to supersonic-hypersonic Kengan? Like why is it subsonic now..

Yeah, I’ll only be covering on scaling and ability stuff. And what happened to supersonic-hypersonic Kengan? Like why is it subsonic now..
The problem of a huge number of anime.
The characters have a huge amount of supersonic and hypersonic feats, but the narrative shows bullet speed as something unattainable.

Unfortunately the narrative >>>> calculations

The problem of a huge number of anime.
The characters have a huge amount of supersonic and hypersonic feats, but the narrative shows bullet speed as something unattainable.

Unfortunately the narrative >>>> calculations
Oh yeah, I remember there being some sort of narration in which the characters couldn’t be faster than subsonic speeds or something, would you mind bringing up the scan or better yet the thread.

Back