• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki vs T-Rex and Indominus Rex

Can Kaneki regenerate from being swallowed whole? Would that count as Incap for victory?

If so, then Indominus should win the fight. After all, Ken wants to die, he has a hard issue avoiding attacks iirc.

Aparajita said:
Can Kaneki regenerate from being swallowed whole? Would that count as Incap for victory?
If so, then Indominus should win the fight. After all, Ken wants to die, he has a hard issue avoiding attacks iirc.
I don't think he wants to die, you haven't watched the second season or read the manga have you?

ExerciseDancefloors said:
I don't think he wants to die, you haven't watched the second season or read the manga have you?
I haven't seen any of the show or the Manga. Just going off profiles, "Ken wants to die" under weaknesses.

That should be removed, in fact, I'll ask for it to be removed right now.

Anyway, Kaneki after the first season is an excellent fighter. His skin is impenetrable by any weapon short of another ghoul's kagune or a quinque.

Well, I probably should have clarified that point, but Kaneki wants to die a "cool" death in which he saves all his friends. Though this phase seems to have passed due to Hide's pep talk in his head.

That said, Kaneki is definitely a lot smarter than either dinosaur and can easily slice through any part of their body with his Kagune. Along with his relatively small size, ability to regenerate from being torn in half, and the sheer tenacity when sufficiently motivated, I personally think he'll take this.

Reppuzan said:
Well, I probably should have clarified that point, but Kaneki wants to die a "cool" death in which he saves all his friends. Though this phase seems to have passed due to Hide's pep talk in his head.
That said, Kaneki is definitely a lot smarter than either dinosaur and can easily slice through any part of their body with his Kagune. Along with his relatively small size, ability to regenerate from being torn in half, and the sheer tenacity when sufficiently motivated, I personally think he'll take this.

You're absolutely certain he can slice through steel thick dinosaur hide?

All Kagune are described as "stronger than steel" and solid steel knifes simply bend against a Ghoul's skin.

In addition, Kaneki's broken some extremely high-grade Quinques which were made from said Kagune, incluing SSS-Grade Quinques that were made from one of the only SSS-Rank Ghouls in the series (who can easily shatter most other Quinques and Kagunes).

Reppuzan said:
All Kagune are described as "stronger than steel" and solid steel knifes simply bend against a Ghoul's skin.
In addition, Kaneki's broken some extremely high-grade Quinques which were made from said Kagune, incluing SSS-Grade Quinques that were made from one of the only SSS-Rank Ghouls in the series (who can easily shatter most other Quinques and Kagunes).

Aye, but the Indominus Rex and Rexy are indefinitely stronger than Kaneki.

Back