• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KE for a Storm Calc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I was wondering what the qualifications that a Storm feat needs to be able to use KE in it's calc?.

That the storm or cloud formation was previously formed, and they moves away. Disappearing do not counts for KE neither.

So the character would need to create the storm then move it?.

No need for creating it, just move the storm when that one was already there. Any showing of creation could suggest otherwise, remember that real stroms gives that sensation when they are really creating cells.

If it was done by air manipulation or something that mimiced air manipulation (eg All Might's feat) then I think KE is safe to use.

What about instantly changing the weather?.

Example: I created a heatwave across a town and then created a storm cloud in seconds. Does doing that get any results or does instantly changing weather effects don't gauge AP?.

Only movement involve KE, genrally creting them involve CAPE or Condentation; other ways involve evaluations.

@Antonifer

So would KE be usable for Vortex's Planetary Storm Feat that you calced?. In the episode it stated Weather effects have appeared across all for corners of the globe and that the the Storm front was rapidly approaching Venice Italy which was Vortex's last stop.

Since it said "rapidly approaching" would that mean he was moving the storm?. Note that wherever Vortex went the storm followed.

Take into account that, if the storm covered the world, from where moved the clouds? There's not enough storms in the world to cover the surface, and instability do not just create by agrouping clouds.

Storms "coming" or "approching" are terms generally used in reallife too, and yet they do not necessary move, they go forming cells and expanding giving the illusion of movement.

That makes sense, guess I'll close this then.

Thanks again.

I re opened this thread because I forget to ask something.

Looking a Lugia's page, it has a calc for creating a 40 day storm feat.

Vortex's created a heatwave that lasted weeks. It even said for centuries he terrorized the earth with unpredictable meteorlogical events. When explaining this it showed Vortex on the earth in the past with a storm cloud over head in different areas raining down car size hail, building sized lightningbolts, and tornadoes.

Would him creating a storm that lasted so long give a high result or no.

Our calculations do not consider how much time the storm lasted, just how much it takes to create it. Also, isn't pokemon getting downgraded soon due CAPE?

I see. Completely forgotten about Pokemon storm revision.

Also sorry about all the questions I'm asking, I'm sure it's annoying.

I just found a cloud formation moving feat. I'll go request it.

I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back