• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Yagami Revision

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
He was able to cut a beam of light

His power was compared to that of a Typhoon

He was able to make a thunderstorm

His power can be seen from space

He pulverized 100m of rock

He can vaporize his enemies

Purification

His powers defy Physics

Precog

All those feats need to be calced with scans to be made valid. You also need to confirm whether or not the light is actual light.

Please provide them if you can.

@Reppuzan

I guess his FTL wind feat came from this

The flash exceeding the speed of light not to mention seeing all, he won't give him even the time to notice the attack. What happened to him, he will die even before understanding it - that is the fate of one opposing <<Javelin>>. This is the end. " - huh!?" Shin's eyes opened wide in shock. In spite of firing a certain kill hit Kazuma was still standing. That head that was supposed to evaporate was unscratched, not even his walking pace changed. " - You undid it?" Frowning his brows he pointed his right hand forward again. Deciding on aiming at the center of his face, he fired. The blue light glittered in the night air and split in two before Kazuma's eyes. The beam divided into parts faded on Kazuma's both sides and vainly disappeared in the air. "Wha - ?" In front of the lack of common sense spectacle, Shin became rigid. But, a moment after. But in order to hit Kazuma, approaching as if nothing happened, he rapid-fired <<Javelin>> without taking aim. All of it burst open and disappeared in front of Kazuma. "S - slicing light using wind.....?"

While it sounds similar to light, I'm worried that this is just flowery language to describe a beam-type attack.

Does Kazuma have any other feats like this?

I dunno if he got another feat that implies something something FTL like that. Been far too long since the last time i read the novel (and i never make it that far too :p). But i think i can get some nice feats for him.

And i'm tempted to read the novel again coz of this. I'll see if i can find something that could make his feat more clear

Oh, just before i go on my feats finding journey. I (somehow) still got this in one of my old folders. It basically saying that magics in KnS are pretty much reality warping :v

High-level practitioners could even surpass the laws of physics. Whether it was an Enjutsu or a Fuujutsu practitioner, igniting a fire without using oxygen or blocking the heat transferred in the air was most certainly possible. Kazuma had complete control of the air inside this space. His will was stronger than the laws of physics so, no matter how large the amount of heat there was, it could not be transferred into Kazuma's body. The requirements to become a first rate practitioner was not the strength of their spells, nor knowledge, nor technique, but willpower. The willpower to deny the present reality and construct his own fantasy world. Jutsu, or magic, is based on mixing willpower into "Initial Principle" and creating new laws to control the effects. The constructed system of the world is rewritten, and the new laws are changed into reality. In other words, in order to make the flames reach Kazuma, the Enjutsu practitioner would need a stronger will than what Kazuma employed to deny the laws of physics. Basically, what is needed is to use an even stronger will to deny his fabricated laws. Nothing will be achieved if the practitioner does not have enough determination of burning Kazuma to surpass Kazuma's refusal of being burned Since nothing was achieved in this case, Kazuma's will was most likely stronger than the combined will of the thirty practitioners

and this

A qualified person that could manipulate the flow of air, a <<Wind User>> whose ability was granted by Pandemonium couldn't possibly slice light. But Kazuma was Fujutsushi - A Jutsushi who could concretely express his will and change the world via the Wind Spirits. Although it seemed the same on the outside its true nature had a totally different dimension. For Kazuma's wind charged with thoughts of decapitation, there's nothing it can't cut. Even if it were to run at the speed of light it's unthinkable not to be able to cut only a laser-beam.

With that, to some site i'll go. I'll post some stuff if i got anything interesting

It certainly sounds more plausible now. Some extra input would be nice though...

Uhh, this may sounds irresponsible. But i forgot that i have mid term test starting next week. So i wouldn't have that much free time to read novels. Sorry for the inconvinience. But i will still read the novel and post some stuff after after my exams

Here is some stuff from the respect thread.

As if condensing the size of a large typhoon by ten thousand times, a very scary energy rampaged violently. The frantic winds turned into countless blades dashing across, cutting the azure flames into tiny bits. "Argh...... Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Even so, the frenetic winds did not seem to weaken. They reached Genma's flesh and without stopping at all... went through. The blades were so fast and sharp that there wasn't even time for the victim to feel pain. Instead, an eternal piercing chill was felt... That was the last feeling Genma had as he succumbed to the darkness.

Like a rushing stream the atmosphere pierced the hundred meter thick bedrock almost like paper. Pulverized and minced, the fragments of rock under pressure were blown by he wind. Ren looked up at the skies. Already without ceiling he could see the twinkling stars high in the sky.

Because of the tremendous frictional heat of the atmosphere vortex, electrical discharges were born everywhere in the sky and the wind tower stabbing at the sky was colored a dazzling white. That was literally a thunder storm. The iron hammer of the atmosphere clad in lightning, that would burn and destroy everything it touches.

The azure wind begins to swirl like a maelstrom, with Ryuuya at its center. The maelstrom was, of course, Kazuma's creation, utilizing all the wind spirits at his command, and the area it spans can be seen even from outer space.

Vanish!!"A hard wind exceeding the speed of sound - no, the intent to kill carried by the wind annihilated the countless fragments until none remained. Literally annihilated. Without even leaving dust, all traces of Zenon's existence disappeared.

Well, none of these corroborate the lightspeed feat, and none of these have been calculated, so they're not really useful right now...

He can manipulate the refraction of light.

I'm sorry to do this when you're all fired up, but I'm in a hurry. I'll play with you next time!" Leaving this selfish remark, Kazuma rode the wind, flew into the sky... and disappeared. This was done by manipulating the density of air and causing a change in the refraction of light to create an effect of invisibility.

Well, refracting light via an ability to mimic invisibility is not lightspeed at all, since one is simply manipulating photons in their vicinity.

Otherwise we'd have things like Lightspeed Invisible Woman.

Reppuzan said:
While it sounds similar to light, I'm worried that this is just flowery language to describe a beam-type attack.
Does Kazuma have any other feats like this?
This is kinda old but, i think its not a flowery language. The later part where its stated that highly competent practitioner can bend their power so that its not affected by physics support it too. And his wind can also ignore durability

Here's the excerpt

Even though it was only as thick as a piece of thin skin, but it was a space completely isolated from the real world. There was no way to get there through physical means. Of course, it was the same for the wind. A natural phenomenon like the wind could only operate revolving around the same world; it was unable to affect other worlds. If there was a wall that could be broken, it might still be possible—but there was no way to affect a space of a different dimension. —That was the case for a "natural phenomenon." Kazuma raised his right hand towards the sky. A large number of wind spirits responded to Kazuma's summon, and gathered consistently.

In terms of spirit techniques, it was not just simply controlling a natural phenomenon. Using the phenomenon as a medium, so that his will could manifest in this world was the quintessence of it.

Imagining the edges of the abnormal space, Kazuma input the power into the wind to break that space. From directly above it he took the thin and sharp "will" he made— "Gah!" —And fired it! The raging wind broke the dimensional gap.

And another one

The distortion of space, the power that held that distortion in place was forcibly sliced and torn by a wind blade. The recoil from the reconstruction of the warped space changed to a colorless, soundless shock. "Is that, Pandemonium?" The barrier had been smashed and Pandemonium, concealed at the bottom of that distorted space was finally exposed to broad daylight.

Well, you probably need calculations.

Well, the feats that are quantifiable.

I was referring to God-King Superman77's initially mentioned feats.

Shouldn't that depend on the size of the thunderstorm? You preferably need a calculation to link to in any case.

Well according to this a typical thunderstorm 10^15 joules of energy which is Large Town level. Pretty sure though we had a discussion some time ago that just creating a storm would only count as environmental destruction and the person has to actually use it has an attack to be Large Town level.

Well, I think that we agreed that causing destructive environmental feats counts as AP, but only being able to make it rain and snow is far more suspicious.

Upgrade to what statistics?

Back