• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuma Yagami Revision

Well, the upgrade seems to have been agreed upon. Do any other character profiles scale to this?

The only person to scale would be his father and Ayano with her red flames probably it is also to note that in his enraged state he is weaker then with his contract activated...

And the light thing is out of question honestly I don't remmeber any speed feats.

Well, since Ayano was able to break trough his black wind she should be comparable to him in that form. His father is pretty obvious why since he is comparable even with his contract activated. Not sure for his speed but I know the light thing is just flowery language if you go trough the entier thing and if we count anime in than its even more easier.

I won't be that sure about that myself. Kazuma is pretty much the strongest character in the novel, so scaling someone to him is confusing since he'll either be massively above everyone else or he'll be weaker than someone else in some circumstances where hes not in his best condition

He and his father were constantly compared were his father was said as having a power comparable to his contract so I don't see problem there, while for Ayano her Red Flames are much stronger than regular ones and Kazuma is weaker when enraged even from his normal form figures contract so I guess there could be some possibilty to scail them like that thou again I am not sure.

When hes enraged and make that storm that would give him the tier 7 rating, both Ren and Ayano cannot do anything to stop him and both of them knew that they'll die if they tried to. The only reason Ayano even managed to stop him was her saying Kazuma's deceased ex-lover name which snap Kazuma out of his rage. And Kazuma's control over his element place him above any Jutsushi in the series, and that would include Ren, Ayano, and his father too.

Being above=\= being vastly superior. The statements are clear and his father is represented as comparable to him so his father can perfectly scale from a weekend Kazuma since Kazuma's biggest adavanatge over his father is speed with which he can gather the wind spirits.

Ayano and Ren are obviously weaker, in fact I don't particularly care will her red flames be scaled or not.

Also don't forget that his father was going to face him, the only reason that didn't happen is because Ayano snapped him out of his rage before he had a chance.

In this particular case, it does. Being better at [insert element]-jutsu mean being better at everything else. Kazuma has better reaction speed (reacting and slicing Javelin), better control of his element (to the point it can slice stuff like space distortion, dimension, gravity, and fire that can burn gravity), and better scale at which he operates (he can manipulate wind to the point it can be seen from outer space)

Look, your now talking about who would win the battle and not their AP scailing, cause being better even in everything doesn't make you vastly superior to someone just superior and if you still haven't undertsood reacting slicing,better control of his element etc. are irrelevant for simple AP scailing.

It does matter. The statements fall flat because the feat simply say otherwise. And what to say that the statement don't factor everything Kazuma can pull off as a Contractor ? In which case it became an argument based on ignorance. Its just like country level Maou in DxD all over again.

And the statement itself was talking about their mastery over their element, which talks about their capabilites as a Jutsushi. It might not be talking about AP in the first place, but rather talking about their control over their respective element or in other words their hax

You are basically saying they are comparable but Kazuma stomps and again this is weakened Kazuma as well plus I believe that fire spirits have more destructive power and for that they are harder to gather then wind spirits so I don't see why wouldn't it be for AP as well. And regardless they are definetly comparable and this is weakened Kazuma so I have nothing to discus with you anymore.

there is no feats that contradict the statement since they never fought as (weakeand Kazuma) and his father has no other serious feats. And for you "what to say that the statement don't factor everything Kazuma can pull of as a contractor?" Is irrelavant since we talk about weakened Kazuma who is weaker than his normal form, figures his Contractor form. I have nothing to say to you because you are now wanking the dude too much saying that even on his weaker state he is far stronger then his father even thou he actually couldn't even one shot Ayano who can't even compare to Kazuma's father.

It was just a discusion about it, but I think we only have Kazuma I never checked honestly.

And if there are no feats than statements are used but all that is irrelevant since we won't make his profile only based on statements.

Back