• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kazuha's Speed

Valxxroyz

He/Him
[Calculation Speed Kazuha Save Traveler]

Scene : (0:30 minutes)

[Calculation]

Pixel Scaling
<>
<>

Kazuha Height: 974px | 160 cm
Kazuha's head : 152px | 24.96 cm
Raiden Height: 885px | 175 cm
Raiden's Hand : 308px | 60.9 cm

Distance Kazuha.
Scene 1:
<>
Kazuha height: 70px | 160cm
Green line : 638px | 1458.28 cm
Scene 2:
<>
Greenline : 149px | 1458.28
Distance kazuha : 227px | 2221.67 cm | 22.2167 m.

Here Kazuha immediately gets the true distance because the pov position of the flag distance = thoma's pov distance. Where the viewpoint from above shows clearly the distance that Kazuha has traveled.
Continue looking for the distance Raiden's hand moves when he wants to cut the traveler.
Scene: https://imgur.com/a/rISO44Y
Here Raiden raised his hand and moved it forward. More or less like this.
Scene: https://imgur.com/a/TaiSiY6
OK, let's just look for radians to find the distance radius.
= 135 x 3.14 / 180
= 2.355 rad
[Hand Size x Rad]
= 60.9 x 2.355
= 143.41 cm | 1.4341 m

Speed Raiden = Sol
Because Raiden is the embodies of lightning and eternal light.
Scene : https://imgur.com/a/fsSoIVQ

Calculation Speed
= 22.2167 x 1c / 1.4341
= 15.49 c [Ftl+]

Cr: Haikal (Mhixx)

Yeah this is inredible wack justification as going from the statement, it's pretty clear it's not talking about speed, but rather her status.
Raiden is purely elemental, and the elementals in Genshin fulfill the properties of elementals in the real world, which will include their elemental speed

Every lightning vision and gnosis projectile element are supposed move at lightning speed. I mean every single raiden attack was based on lightning how it's come with light speed

So it's should be
(22.2167*440000)/1.4341
= 20031,044903670398 mach (Sub Rel)

Also calc like this should be in userblog first
(Man the result somehow consistent with wanderer speed i am trying to calc)

Last edited:
Every lightning vision and gnosis projectile element are supposed move at lightning speed. I mean every single raiden attack was based on lightning how it's come with light speed

So it's should be
(22.2167*440000)/1.4341
= 20031,044903670398 mach (Sub Rel)

Also calc like this should be in userblog first
(Man the result somehow consistent with wanderer speed i am trying to calc)
There it is said that Raiden embodies lightning and radiance,

What is meant by Radiance here is the emission of light from lightning or we can say Lightning flash.
So? Raiden embodies lightning, including the flash of lightning, which is the speed of light. Because this is light that comes from lightning.

Isn't it explained here on the laser beam dodging page that one of the conditions for getting the speed of light is that the light must come from something clear, for example a light bulb or the sun.

And in the case of Raiden Shogun, the light in question is Radiance/Flash of Lightning.
This is an obvious source from which we know that lightning must cause flashes of light. And what is clear is that the speed of flash of lightning will be the same as the speed of light in general.

Kazuha only reacted to Raiden’s blade which didn’t even move at Lightning speed. You’re also pixel scaling from different angles and distances which is an inconsistency.

Kazuha only reacted to Raiden’s blade which didn’t even move at Lightning speed. You’re also pixel scaling from different angles and distances which is an inconsistency.
Alright, but u can see my explanation about the "light speed" Above. Thanks for the pixel scalling advice

Alright, but u can see my explanation about the "light speed" Above. Thanks for the pixel scalling advice
I’m honestly not really sure if she really embodies radiation purely as a concept or quantitatively. Logically, it should may as well apply to her speed and status of existence; like how she’s omnipresent at everywhere with radiation and movement of electrons. Though, no one addressed about that, perhaps you should create a CRT about it. Though, judging that it’s mostly fiction that type of sentiment might not be accepted.

I think we should make him sub relavistic first bcz that statement does not have other achievements and does not meet the qualification requirements in light speed

Well lets me evaluate this statement, I think it will be very interesting if Genshin reaches ftl

I think we should make him sub relavistic first bcz that statement does not have other achievements and does not meet the qualification requirements in light speed

Well lets me evaluate this statement, I think it will be very interesting if Genshin reaches ftl
Really won’t be much other than her true form being electromagnetic radiation.

Really won’t be much other than her true form being electromagnetic radiation.
Well for safety

if we use normal calc for distance and flow time should he subrelavistic or can be subrel+ even relavistic if we if multiplied 2 times by the number of visions

I will make a thread about this if i have some supported feat

Back