• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Katsuki Bakugou (Paranormal Liberation War Arc) vs. Sakura Ogami (Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc) (3-0-0)

• Starting distance between fighters is 10 ft
• Both are bloodlusted
• speed equalized
• standard equipment for both
• both fighters have no prior knowledge of each other's abilities

The Ogre: 3

Lord Explosion Murder:

Incon:

Last edited:
Sakura easily, she can one shot Bakugo and take multiple hits from him without breaking a sweat. His durability is only 5.3 Kilotons, which is over 30X weaker than what Sakura scales too. Sakura is above 173 Kilotons and Bakugo is only above 66.57 Kilotons with his strongest explosions.

Not only that but using Cluster causes him to overheat, which drains him really fast. Which means he'll tire out much quicker than normal.

Yes Bakugo is more of a ranged fighter, but his ranged attacks can only do so much and he can only play keep away for so long. Not only that but Bakugo has no reason to play the range game more than normal, he isn't afraid of getting close and won't realize she can one shot him until it's too late.

And his Cluster explosions are also not meant for long range, they're concentrated and condensed. His range with them is just Unknown. Which means he has to get close to actually inflict damage on Sakura. While I'm not super knowledgeable about Sakura, I wouldn't be surprised if she vastly out skills him as well.

Having trouble finding out how fast Bakugou's high hypersonic speeds are but it seems it should be around mach 70 as the only high hypersonic+ feat listed on the mha vs page so ill assume that unless someone points something else. Sakura upscales from mach 39.11. So Sakura is at least mach 39.11 and bakugou's movement and attack speed is mach 70. So Bakugou at least has a speed advantage. However sakura's reaction time is much higher at 81.36% SoL. Skill is likely somewhat equal since they both have had immense training. So Sakura could react to everything he could throw at her. Here's the wincons as I see.

Bakugou has to keep himself out of reach with his superior speed and maybe keep himself in the air with his explosions so Sakura couldn't reach him. Bakugou is strategic so he would certainly realize Sakura has no ranged attacks and has to stay out of reach and zone her. He would have to do and chip away at her until he can overcome her with a strong blow.

Sakura has to just avoid his attacks, which she could due to her mich higher reactions, until she can get in close after he gets tired which he will likely first. Especially since his stronger moves wear him out faster. Even if he didnt wear out first, his attacks are too weak to hurt her just like rusty said at the top.

My votes for the ogre due to reactions able to keep up with bakugous speed, likely much higher stamina, and much superior ap.

Sakura easily, she can one shot Bakugo and take multiple hits from him without breaking a sweat. His durability is only 5.3 Kilotons, which is over 30X weaker than what Sakura scales too. Sakura is above 173 Kilotons and Bakugo is only above 66.57 Kilotons with his strongest explosions.

Not only that but using Cluster causes him to overheat, which drains him really fast. Which means he'll tire out much quicker than normal.

Yes Bakugo is more of a ranged fighter, but his ranged attacks can only do so much and he can only play keep away for so long. Not only that but Bakugo has no reason to play the range game more than normal, he isn't afraid of getting close and won't realize she can one shot him until it's too late.

And his Cluster explosions are also not meant for long range, they're concentrated and condensed. His range with them is just Unknown. Which means he has to get close to actually inflict damage on Sakura. While I'm not super knowledgeable about Sakura, I wouldn't be surprised if she vastly out skills him as well.
Tbh I think thread is probably (most likely) a stomp.

Back