• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kashimo VS Yuta (again) (1-1-0)

Yuta: Quantu Homie890
Mi5qcGVn

Kashimo: Arkenis
ODI5NWM

SBA
Yuta is in his Culling game arc key
Both in character but want to win
Both start 10 meters apart from each other
Fight takes place in here:
64f2395aa4ad2_700_514!.jpg

(the city is empty)

Last edited:
Kashimo won't use MBA, Yuta and Rika 2v1 him or Yuta opens his domain first then beats him in there, THEN summons Rika if he survives somehow.

In short, Kashimo loses.

Voting Kashimo. Kashimo needs just one discharge to the head and its over, which he’ll land through a couple of hits.

Yuta’s cursed energy supply, Rika, RCT, and his skill has gotta be too much for Kashimo. I’m voting him

Yuta’s cursed energy supply, Rika, RCT, and his skill has gotta be too much for Kashimo. I’m voting him
Already fought someone with more ce, Rika might get one-shot by discharge, his skill is basic and got outperformed by Ryu in h2h.

Already fought someone with more ce, Rika might get one-shot by discharge, his skill is basic and got outperformed by Ryu in h2h.
Hakari is directly comparable to Yuta, Rika could hold Akashi no still before he uses that and if he does hit Yuta can engage, and his sword/cursed energy skill is definitely high tier

Hakari is directly comparable to Yuta, Rika could hold Akashi no still before he uses that and if he does hit Yuta can engage, and his sword/cursed energy skill is definitely high tier
Hakari has more ce than Yuta, this is pretty blatant so idk what you mean. The discharge is built up, it takes several attacks and can be directed from his staff and Kashimo can just punch Rika off him, remember Rika can't take many hits on Ryu's level and all these characters are relative to each other, she won't need much. Kashimo can also just shock her off him. Kashimo was the best of his era I'd say, the story sorta hints at that given his knowledge in combat while Ryu was just a good fighter with the highest output. Not disagreeing Yuta is high tier, only saying Kashimo is the smarter fighter.

Yuta just needs to open his domain and Kashimo's occupied with HWB. Then an amped Yuta jumps him with Rika.

Compared to Kashimo who needs to land at least 6 hits to build discharge and immediately kill 2 combatants of a similar calibre.

Rika with her endless CE should be able to negate Kashimo's CE trait to some extent as well.

Kashimo also won't use MBA and would rather die so...

Hakari has more ce than Yuta, this is pretty blatant so idk what you mean. The discharge is built up, it takes several attacks and can be directed from his staff and Kashimo can just punch Rika off him, remember Rika can't take many hits on Ryu's level and all these characters are relative to each other, she won't need much. Kashimo can also just shock her off him. Kashimo was the best of his era I'd say, the story sorta hints at that given his knowledge in combat while Ryu was just a good fighter with the highest output. Not disagreeing Yuta is high tier, only saying Kashimo is the smarter fighter.
I mean Kashimo already fighting someone with more CE as a feat. Yuta being close to Hakari’s strength and his cursed energy being placed only below Gojo’s are good basis for Kashimo’s experience to not be too great here. Rika was able to hold Yuji completely still. Even if Kashimo is above Yuji, he’s a beast physically. And in the time he has to try and shock his way out, Yuta could’ve pierced him. I’m not sure if he’d kill Kashimo in character, but he could win right there if he would. And Kashimo’s skill being above Yuta is iffy given once again Yuta’s really only below Gojo and the best in Jujutsu High.

Yuta just needs to open his domain and Kashimo's occupied with HWB. Then an amped Yuta jumps him with Rika.
Staff comes and destroys it from the outside. Yuta also doesn't pop domain like this.

Compared to Kashimo who needs to land at least 6 hits to build discharge and immediately kill 2 combatants of a similar calibre.
He only need like four on Hakari, and they engage in h2h almost always in jjk, stop acting like its some rare thing.

I mean Kashimo already fighting someone with more CE as a feat.
That's my point?

Yuta being close to Hakari’s strength and his cursed energy being placed only below Gojo’s are good basis for Kashimo’s experience to not be too great here.
How?

Rika was able to hold Yuji completely still. Even if Kashimo is above Yuji, he’s a beast physically. And in the time he has to try and shock his way out, Yuta could’ve pierced him. I’m not sure if he’d kill Kashimo in character, but he could win right there if he would. And Kashimo’s skill being above Yuta is iffy given once again Yuta’s really only below Gojo and the best in Jujutsu High.
That was a weakened Yuji, Kashimo is obviously much stronger than that Yuji, not sure what your point is with this. The shock happens pretty quick, it isn't like it takes time. And no, Yuta is below Gojo in h2h, jujutsu knowledge and his ce control, we saw how Ryu was pressing Yuta as well, the guys isn't good enough for you to think its iffy if Kashimo is above him.

Thinking base Kashimo beats Yuta and Rika at the same time is so crazy to me perspnally that I'm just gonna wait and bank on the FRA train for Yuta fr.

But on a serious, Kashimo with no RCT, no Domain and a CE trait that should be somewhat negated beats a combatant with overall relativity to him, with a domain, RCT, multiple CTs and more CE. All of this while also getting jumped by another relative combatant with endless CE which is a HUGE deal.

Not to mentioned Yuta fights with a Katana, it's going to be harder for Kashimo to create discharges on Yuta's head by punching him there, which would be the one shot, while again, and I really emphasise, getting jumped by another.

Maybe in a few rare fights he hits both Yuta and Rika enough to one shot his head off and Rika, or maybe in one scenario he catches them with his Staff, but I wouldn't exact bank on that compared to the simple option of getting overwhelmed.

Last edited:
Back