• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Man.

Me. Gargoyle. Oven.

Potentially Cal >I can only think of one character who can resist this level of timestop without nonexistence hax. And that's Dialga.

Hence 3(maybe4 when ya count that).

Galaxia via quality definitely not happening

'm not going to argue that the words of Gargoyle is not a vote (there have been similar cases once and he insisted that it is not a vote)

You refute the vote of cal or he says a reason compared to another replica or he does not vote absolutely

Plus dat dot didn't vote...

I'm not going to debate the votes so I'm just going to accept this.

He has many initiatives, he has too much hax to use Paradox directly, so Galaxia can die at least once

Galaxia just point to take his concept (he can not come back if his body is destroyed from the profile)

DodoNova2 said:
He has many initiatives, he has too much hax to use Paradox directly, so Galaxia can die at least once
Galaxia just points are doight to take his concept (he can not come back if his body is destroyed from the profile)
He starts with time stop, and can just remove her soul or transform her essence after time stop

He can pull another from another timeline

Bluetrekking said:
I don't see concept manipulation on her profile. If you want to use that argument, you should probably make a CRT.
Essence manip touches the concept, it does not control it.

Don't really see any proof that it is conceptual. I just see "Gems of unknown power" and that it is in everything. The same can be said for similar things in other verses.

I will not be able to answer before a moment so I think that Galaxia will lose via "FRA" but I will make my last comment!

I vote Galaxia because, Firstly It just needs Point his finger to control its essence (as the term concept is doubtful say essence) control the essence clears the body and the soul directly and can control his essence

A vastly supperior AP

Moreover she will be able to survive if she is to kill thanks to type 8

And she can spam essence

I make a CRT soon

DodoNova2 said:
I will not be able to answer before a moment so I think that Galaxia will lose via "FRA" but I will make my last comment!
I vote Galaxia because, Firstly It just needs Point his finger to control its essence (as the term concept is doubtful say essence) control the essence clears the body and the soul directly and can control his essence

A vastly supperior AP

Moreover she will be able to survive if she is to kill thanks to type 8

And she can spam essence

I make a CRT soon
Kars still has his time stop plus she doesnt have regen my dude so kars can destroy her soul or paradox her.

Type 8 immortality and she attack before Time stop I think this is my last comment unfortunately, I hope it will not ignore

Ciao😁

DodoNova2 said:
Type 8 immortality and she attack before Time stop
I think this is my last comment unfortunately, I hope it will not ignore

Ciao😁
Srry man that Type 8 immortality is kinda meh without regen plus time stop is instant.

but anyway tchau.

Stand abilities do not actually need a phrase in order for the abilities to be used, its just for style(take Dio and Polnareff's first encounter for example)

Back