• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
no, goal is take the concept of a person's life, in the form of star seed and remidelate the person to his imagesB

As long as he has a body, he will disappear as galaxia Point him

Note: this attack can affect a planet as well as a civilization so....😅
31F978D5-B0D6-4BD7-827D-021398D55146-215-0000001BA60C6060

This is assuming it works, since he resists soul destruction, and can still time stop. This also assumes she knows that he has multiple souls

when it will be used, resistance to the soul is useless because it directly takes a person's life concept and the body is reduced to nothing

DodoNova2 said:
when it will be used, resistance to the soul is useless because it directly takes a person's life concept and the body is reduced to nothing
He tanks life/death manipulation.

Listed under acasuality.

I should note that even if you wanted to put Kars against Lucemon, Alphamon or Ygg....you couldn't. Not only are the 2-C, but they are pretty high up there. So yeah. Not gonna happen.

I mean, if every soul is Kars and every Kars is the ultimate lifeforms, therefore having the power of multiple souls, it would be times

You told me info analysis (although I doubt that this is his first move but I will believe you

> Unlimited life Nani ?!

> A lot of life = / = 37 life ect ....

She's affecting an entire civilization, or she can just ... OvO spam moreover, type 8 will prevent him from dying directly so she can start again and again

You told me 37 souls? If you play with the words, then I think galaxia has to affect property more than anything ....OvO

Back