• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Karate Kid/Cobra Kai Discussion Thread

Baken384

He/Him
I'm surprised that no one has done it but oh well. Now that Cobra Kai Season 4 is out now its time to make a discussion thread about this franchise!
So you can talk anything Karate Kid related from the KK Trilogy to the spin-offs, yes even you the reboot and of course Cobra Kai.

TheKarateKidLogo.png

I'm making a secondary calc, as Johnny also breaks 2 cinder blocks with one strike in his training montage in season 4.

Just wanted to say, something I appreciate about Cobra Kai is that it embraces all the choices of the original 4 four Karate Kid films, even with their flaws. The fact that they brought Terry Silver back I think is really cool in the most recent season.

Considering that a younger Mike Scared a post KK2 Daniel shitless, and he could have gotten way more powerful, Chozen Might get shit on.
Bro this is the same KK3 Daniel that made his knuckle bleed from punching a wooden board. I don't know Daniel feels like he regressed in KK3.

The moment Daniel actually got his shit together at the end of KK3, he was sweeping Mike Barnes. Yeah he won by a technicality but Daniel got his focus at the very end of the match. If this focused Daniel was in the first round he could have swiped Barnes, the dude was literally looking around, moving back and was shocked as shit when Daniel got his focus.

I'd only accept Mike being stronger if Daniel had tried the drum technique on him and he countered it well like how Chozen countered the Crane Kick that kicked Johnny's ass but nah we didn't get that.

Bro this is the same KK3 Daniel that made his knuckle bleed from punching a wooden board. I don't know Daniel feels like he regressed in KK3.

The moment Daniel actually got his shit together at the end of KK3, he was sweeping Mike Barnes. Yeah he won by a technicality but Daniel got his focus at the very end of the match. If this focused Daniel was in the first round he could have swiped Barnes, the dude was literally looking around, moving back and was shocked as shit when Daniel got his focus.

I'd only accept Mike being stronger if Daniel had tried the drum technique on him and he countered it well like how Chozen countered the Crane Kick that kicked Johnny's ass but nah we didn't get that.
I agree with this, but we’ve never seen a post KK3 Mike in action to my knowledge, so we don’t know how much stronger he actually got.

Back