• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaneki Vs Elizabeth Greene

Kaneki Vs Elizabeth Greene

Eos kaneki, Vs Elizabeth "atleast multi city block form"

Round 2 speed is equal.

Setting is a fusion between Tokyo and new York

Both blood lust

why do I always overlook these fights

but since the rule about resurecting threads has changed ima give my two cents on this anyway

round 1 kenki gets bodied due to deases and massive ap adventage on greene's part

this fight actually comes close in round 2 due to two factors

1. kenekis ap advantage which would alow him to pretty much beat her too death quite fast

2. the deases makes it a who hits first type deal

but in round two i'll have to go with greene due to the speed being equal

Sir sun man said:
why do I always overlook these fights

but since the rule about resurecting threads has changed ima give my two cents on this anyway

round 1 kenki gets bodied due to deases and massive ap adventage on greene's part

this fight actually comes close in round 2 due to two factors

1. kenekis ap advantage which would alow him to pretty much beat her too death quite fast

2. the deases makes it a who hits first type deal

but in round two i'll have to go with greene due to the speed being equal

So kaneki round 1 and greene round 2?

no

its greene round 1 due to her massive AP adge and infection manip

and round 2 its up in the air but i think greene

Sir sun man said:
no

its greene round 1 due to her massive AP adge and infection manip

and round 2 its up in the air but i think greene
But kaneki in eos is small town level.. How would Greene have the ap advantage? Also, he much faster than her because he is mhs, which Greene isn't

you have it

keneki vs green in round 1 and then you have Eos keneki vs green in two

so i presumed you where using the other kenki in that one

Sir sun man said:
you have it

keneki vs green in round 1 and then you have Eos keneki vs green in two

so i presumed you where using the other kenki in that one

Round 1 Eos Kaneki Vs Greene

Round 2 , is eos kaneki and Greene just speed equal.

Back