• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaneki Ken VS. Danny Phantom

I don't see any resistance to possession on Kaneki's profile.

Danny possesses Kaneki and makes him break his own neck, decapitate himself, or whatever he'd need to do to kill Kaneki.

Danny stomps.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
I don't see any resistance to possession on Kaneki's profile.
Danny possesses Kaneki and makes him break his own neck, decapitate himself, or whatever he'd need to do to kill Kaneki.

Danny stomps.
Counter Argument! Kaneki's profile isn't very complete,it doesn't mention that he has extremely high mental resolve, which can break Danny's possession.

ZephyrosOmega said:
No, but in contrast, Danny's attacks wouldn't have a way to counteract Kaneki's Regenerationn.
1. Step one, turn intangible and invisible

2. Step two, grab and fly kaneki to a volcano, to the middle of the ocean where it'd be impossible to swim back, or even a car crusher.

3. Step three, drop

Kaneki would have no way to get past Danny's intangibility and he can carry others while intangible like when he flew Tucker and Sam through a wall to escape a ghost.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
No, but in contrast, Danny's attacks wouldn't have a way to counteract Kaneki's Regenerationn.
1. Step one, turn intangible and invisible

2. Step two, grab and fly kaneki to a volcano, to the middle of the ocean where it'd be impossible to swim back, or even a car crusher.

3. Step three, drop

Kaneki would have no way to get past Danny's intangibility and he can carry others while intangible like when he flew Tucker and Sam through a wall to escape a ghost.
Assuming that Danny can even catch Kaneki. Not only can Danny be tracked with senses such as smell and hearing (And Kaneki has enhanced senses), but the speed difference is also very large. You're comparing subsonic, possibly supersonic to hypersonic.

I don't think Kaneki's senses and speed would help him from a pair of invisible hands phasing fro underground and grabbing his ankles to pull him down too. Let's not forget Danny's duplications so Kaneki would have more to deal with. You're giving Kaneki a biiit too much credit.

I Leaninging more tword danny because

He has the range advantage

The flight advantage

He can freeze ken if need be

Ken has no way to get a beat on him due to invisibility and intangible

Danny can make clones of himself

As for the sent thing from what i can understand he was traked by a ghost dog that could smell he was a ghost so i dont think kens enhanced smell will help him here( but i could be.miss remembering if there was another instans were he was found due to smell that did not involve the ghost dog )

The only advantage ken has from what i can see are his regen ,better swordsman ship and

Speed

Kens better swordsman ship wont help much when he is fighting a guy who fly, turn invisible and intangible

His speed wont help much for the same reasons and danny could freeze him to help make him slower he may get a few shots in but not enough to make a difference

His regn May prove trouble some Tho

God that's a long-ass post. Too much space dude.

Anyway, gonna have to go with Danny via ghostly ghost moves like phasing, invisibility and kagebunshin.

Back