• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamijou Touma Small additon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming madness manipulation comes from his fight with Othinus, sorry if you are talking about something else:

Othinus never used madness manipulation against him to change his mind, it was "natural madness", since she was creating reality after reality and making him go through them to loose his sanity, she didn't use a "madness spell", so it does not count as resistance to mad hax.

Willpower is fine.

This CRT is pretty small, so if the OP could add this line to the OP, there is something really small in his profile that could also be fixed here:

Touma's Sense of Foreboding (Precognition in the fan translations) does not fit into either Analytical Prediction (the power to consciously predict your opponent's moves) nor does it fit true Precognition (the power to see the future), as his profile says he has the ability to react unconsciously to the minute changes in his opponents, this is classified as Instinctive Reaction (the power to react without any conscious input).

That is probably fine to add as well then.

Is somebody willing to perform these changes?

If it just add Superhuman will power on his profiles maybe I can do it....NVM please let the admin handle it.

Is somebody else willing to help out?

So far what we need to add is superhuman will power and look like XDragnoir disagree with Analytical Prediction and think it should replace with Instinctive Reaction.

Yeah, i think i could do it, it is just supernatural willpower, right? Or can i go ahead and change his Analytical prediction? Since it is more a change to what his powers fit better in the wiki than a real addition i think changing it isn't a problem.

That seems fine. Thank you for helping out.

Can you open his page, Ant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back