• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
@Kisaragi_Megumi is currently foaming at the mouth.

Anyways...

Everyone will be 9-A.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Nijigao City.

Kamen Rider Black Sun:

A-Town Down Under:

Inconclusive:

pixlr.jpg

Man I wish this shit was a win via pinning or something.

Anyways, Kotaro’s LS is ******* busted. Peak Human vs Class M. In a close quarters match, all he really needs to do is just grab them once and it’s jover. At that point, throw them, crush their points, choke them to submission. Unless Austin sets up a table for Grayson to do a Stonecold Stunner, yeah Kotaro will be a massive threat to them

Nah dude now I’m imagining Kotaro doing a double choke slam on theme guys.

Man I wish this shit was a win via pinning or something.
I mean, it can...

Anyways, Kotaro’s LS is ******* busted. Peak Human vs Class M. In a close quarters match, all he really needs to do is just grab them once and it’s jover. At that point, throw them, crush their points, choke them to submission. Unless Austin sets up a table for Grayson to do a Stonecold Stunner, yeah Kotaro will be a massive threat to them
This is assuming that either Waller or Theory just stands there while Kotaro chokes one of them out lmao

Class M is going to be a bitch to handle, though.

Waller and Theory have fought and defeated people with far higher LS than them, but not to this extent.

Sucks because I'm trying to get some LS upgrades for the verse, but none of the calcs I requested have been calculated yet.

Class M is going to be a bitch to handle, though.

Waller and Theory have fought and defeated people with far higher LS than them, but not to this extent.

Sucks because I'm trying to get some LS upgrades for the verse, but none of the calcs I requested have been calculated yet.
Damn, that sucks, hopefully everything gets sorted out on your end

So I saw the calcs, A-Town is at least like 4x Stronger. So while they have the AP/Dura, Kotaro has the LS
That's why I feel like it's balanced.

While Waller and Theory have to be wary of Kotaro's LS and supernatural abilities, whenever they land a hit on Kotaro, it's going to hurt.

Back