• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kalego upgrade tier (Rejected)

Status
Not open for further replies.

santoucok

He/Him
in mairimashita iruma kun manga chap 34 kirio state his barrier is capable of withstanding an explosion that can blow up a babirus, while in chapter 30 kalego was able to damage Kirio's barrier (although Kirio's barrier is able to regenerate)

and i think blowing up a babius is more powerful than making a hole

option to change Kalego if accepted =
a. Tier Possible 8-A
b. Tier Likely 8-A

Last edited:
Kalego only destroyed a small section of the barrier and he is generally presented as less powerful than Sullivan, so I really wouldn't scale him to an attack that matched Sullivan's level of power according to Kirio and managed to destroy the entirety of the barrier around Babirus which Kalego was clearly not capable of doing since he didn't do this despite the barrier posing a serious problem and Baal clearly didn't think that Kallego would be able to do that since the only thing he did was to orchestrate Sullivan getting arrested in preparation for the destruction of Babirus.

ok let's ignore my unclear powerscalling, even though it's a small part but it's strong enough to withstand an explosion capable of destroying a babirus

Kalego only destroyed a small section of the barrier and he is generally presented as less powerful than Sullivan, so I really wouldn't scale him to an attack that matched Sullivan's level of power according to Kirio and managed to destroy the entirety of the barrier around Babirus which Kalego was clearly not capable of doing since he didn't do this despite the barrier posing a serious problem and Baal clearly didn't think that Kallego would be able to do that since the only thing he did was to orchestrate Sullivan getting arrested in preparation for the destruction of Babirus.
kalego can't destroy kirio's barrier because the barrier can regenerate and also in chapter 222 it is explained that sulivan kalego and balam are the strongest demons in babirus

kalego can't destroy kirio's barrier because the barrier can regenerate and also in chapter 222 it is explained that sulivan kalego and balam are the strongest demons in babirus
Baal named Sullivan first and Sullivan is the guy with the highest rank, so that doesn't justify Kalego and Balam scaling to him. Kirio's barrier being able to regenerate didn't prevent Pandora from shattering it in its entirety even though that was the case with Kalego, so it's clearly to superior to what he is capable of. Kalego merely made a hole in a part of the barrier in a hallway whereas Pandora destroyed the entirety of the barrier which surrounded Babirus and therefore far surpasses what Kalego did in terms of sheer scope.

Baal named Sullivan first and Sullivan is the guy with the highest rank, so that doesn't justify Kalego and Balam scaling to him. Kirio's barrier being able to regenerate didn't prevent Pandora from shattering it in its entirety even though that was the case with Kalego, so it's clearly to superior to what he is capable of. Kalego merely made a hole in a part of the barrier in a hallway whereas Pandora destroyed the entirety of the barrier which surrounded Babirus and therefore far surpasses what Kalego did in terms of sheer scope.
I'm not scaling that kalego is equivalent to Sullivan and you disagree with this crt?

I just rewatched ep 17 and there kalego broke Kirio's barrier a few times and it says that it takes at least as much mana as theth rank to make kirio's barrier and requires yodh rank to destroy it

edit : And Alice and Clara can't damage Kirio's barrier

Last edited:
I'm not scaling that kalego is equivalent to Sullivan and you disagree with this crt?
I've noticed that you removed the scaling to 7-C in the OP, so I guess the idea of scaling to Sullivan isn't relevant anymore. I'm not entirely against the idea of Kalego scaling to Agares' feat though it's hard to tell what rating blowing up Babirus would get since there isn't a calculation for that and it is hard to get an accurate size. It previously used to be 8-B which was a mere guess on Iruma's profile before it got upgraded to 7-C. Maybe you could argue that demons like Kalego and the Six Fingers should scale above a student like Agares since he was there when the attack on Walter Park occurred and didn't just solve the situation with his superior Attack Potency.

I just rewatched ep 17 and there kalego broke Kirio's barrier a few times and it says that it takes at least as much mana as theth rank to make kirio's barrier and requires yodh rank to destroy it
Could you link the statement? That should help.

Last edited:
I don't have that. I'll just have to look up the episode elsewhere. Could you give me an idea in which part of the episode I can find the statement?
Eps 17 s1 Minute 6:40 (kalego state)
Eps 17 s1 Minute 7:25 (kalego and robin)
Eps 17 s1 minute 15:30 (Alice and clara try to attack barrier)

Eps 17 s1 Minute 6:40 (kalego state)
Eps 17 s1 Minute 7:25 (kalego and robin)
Eps 17 s1 minute 15:30 (Alice and clara try to attack barrier)
I don't know how that looks like in the translation that you have watched but the translation that I have found for the episode and in the corresponding manga chapter with the same statement it's worded as Yodh rank magic being needed to destroy the barrier with Tet rank being mentioned first before it got corrected to Yodh rank. Kalego himself is Cheth, so that statement wouldn't make him scale and his current scaling and statistics already put him above Asmodeus and Clara.

I don't know how that looks like in the translation that you have watched but the translation that I have found for the episode and in the corresponding manga chapter with the same statement it's worded as Yodh rank magic being needed to destroy the barrier with Tet rank being mentioned first before it got corrected to Yodh rank. Kalego himself is Cheth, so that statement wouldn't make him scale and his current scaling and statistics already put him above Asmodeus and Clara.
I watched legally and officially on muse asia

I agree with you, as if there is something kalego is hiding
Well, Kalego does mention Sullivan being detained afterwards, so it presumably boils down to Sullivan being the only one from Babirus capable of destroying the barrier and him being detained having been orchestrated to prevent him from doing so.

so do you agree, disagree or neutral on this crt
I think I'll disagree. I'm not against the idea of Kalego being 8-A and actually had some thoughts about upgrading him and those that are comparable to a level of power higher than baseline 8-B in the past but I don't think that the current reasoning is enough for the proposed upgrade.

Last edited:
Well, Kalego does mention Sullivan being detained afterwards, so it presumably boils down to Sullivan being the only one capable of destroying it and him being detained having been orchestrated to prevent from doing so.
Yes, I agree with you, because Kirio's barrier regeneration is very necessary and Sullivan is needed to be able to ward it off, does that mean Sullivan has regeneration negation?
I think I'll disagree. I'm not against the idea of Kalego being 8-A and actually had some thoughts about upgrading him and those that are comparable to a level of power higher than baseline 8-B in the past but I don't think that the current reasoning is enough for the proposed upgrade
ok counted, do we need other people's opinion

I think I'll disagree. I'm not against the idea of Kalego being 8-A and actually had some thoughts about upgrading him and those that are comparable to a level of power higher than baseline 8-B in the past but I don't think that the current reasoning is enough for the proposed upgrade.
But the fact that Alice and Clara's attacks have no effect is enough to prove that Kirio's barrier is strong

Yes, I agree with you, because Kirio's barrier regeneration is very necessary and Sullivan is needed to be able to ward it off, does that mean Sullivan has regeneration negation?

ok counted, do we need other people's opinion
Not really. Regeneration has different levels and sometimes you just need to deal more damage than the Regeneration can cover.

Well, if anyone has something to say, then we can certainly discuss the matter with them and you would certainly need agreements in order to get this applied.

But the fact that Alice and Clara's attacks have no effect is enough to prove that Kirio's barrier is strong
Being strong isn't equivalent to 8-A and Asmodeus and Clara are below Kalego in terms of strength with their High 8-C Tier, so Kalego being able to damage something that Asmodeus and Clara can't is rather natural with his 8-B Tier.

Last edited:
Well, Kalego does mention Sullivan being detained afterwards, so it presumably boils down to Sullivan being the only one from Babirus capable of destroying the barrier and him being detained having been orchestrated to prevent from doing so.

I think so too

Not really. Regeneration has different levels and sometimes you just need to deal more damage than the Regeneration can cover.

Being strong isn't equivalent to 8-A and Asmodeus and Clara are below Kalego in terms of strength with their High 8-C Tier, so Kalego being able to damage something that Asmodeus and Clara is rather natural with his 8-B Tier.
ok i understand
Well, if anyone has something to say, then we can certainly discuss the matter with them and you would certainly need agreements in order to get this applied.
So what I have to do now is patiently wait for other people to give their opinion

So what I have to do now is patiently wait for other people to give their opinion
Well, you can post a "Bump" (Bring up my post) for approximately every 12 hours in order to remind people that this thread exists and to make it show up in the latest posts from time to time and you can also directly contact other people to ask them to comment here. There is also the Content Revision Promotion Thread.

Edit: It appears as if you have done all of these things already.

Well, you can post a "Bump" (Bring up my post) for approximately every 12 hours in order to remind people that this thread exists and to make it show up in the latest posts from time to time and you can also directly contact other people to ask them to comment here. There is also the Content Revision Promotion Thread.

Edit: It appears as if you have done all of these things already.
The problem is I don't know who to contact, all I see in supporter who are still active is only you

The problem is I don't know who to contact, all I see in supporter who are still active is only you
Zencha9 has been active on the Wiki just yesterday and he has had some activity on the forum today too. Alonik was apparently active on the Forum on the last Thursday. There is also Panggilsajabocah who told me on the 13.11.2021 on my Message Wall that they would be in a military dormitory for 6 months.

Zencha9 has been active on the Wiki just yesterday and he has had some activity on the forum today too. Alonik was apparently active on the Forum on the last Thursday. There is also Panggilsajabocah who told me on the 13.11.2021 on my Message Wall that they would be in a military dormitory for 6 months.
well panggilsajabocah got banned "20:17, 23 November 2021 AKM sama Message Wall contribs changed block settings for Panggilsajabocah Message Wall contribs with an expiration time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Sock of Pan)"

so he won't come back?
The ban is specifically for 6 months which is the amount of time they said that they would spend in a military dormitory where access to the cellphone or laptop isn't allowed for the most part.

Well, Kalego does mention Sullivan being detained afterwards, so it presumably boils down to Sullivan being the only one from Babirus capable of destroying the barrier and him being detained having been orchestrated to prevent from doing so.

Honestly, I think these points make more sense from what I read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back