• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
cRXrPFy.png

d4fmr5i-97f3f76a-6334-4da2-a8c5-72ed37ac5796.png

Tenchi Bridge Arc Naruto is used, and Kyubi amps are allowed
Battle takes place where Kakazu fought Yugito

Boruto's Dad: 4 (@MinatoSparkle, @That_moron2, @Shadowbokunohero, @Padaruyos)

Raw Durability:

Goku Solos Both:

Last edited:
3 Tails Naruto rips through the hearts like paper and it's not like Kakuzu can camp in Diamon Morph forever. Kakuzu would obliterate Base or KM0 Naruto tho

Base Naruto loses but three tails and onwards just absolutely dominate. the four tails corrosive touch alone would be enough to take care of most of the hearts let alone his massive AOE Bijuu damas which make Kakuzu's searing migraine look like a fire cracker .

Naruto’s starting move is Taijutsu or Rasengan more likely Rasengan since Naruto will recognize Kakazu as an Akatsuki member. Kakazu can no-sell it with Diamond Morph and in hand to hand Kakazu dominates, especially if he uses his hearts. Even if Naruto buffs himself to KN0 I don’t see him getting the edge since he only has a small A.P advantage and he’ll end up against 5 opponents nearly as strong as him who outmatch him in versatility. I don’t think Naruto will get angry enough to reach his higher forms before Kakazu wipes him out.

Naruto’s starting move is Taijutsu or Rasengan more likely Rasengan since Naruto will recognize Kakazu as an Akatsuki member. Kakazu can no-sell it with Diamond Morph and in hand to hand Kakazu dominates, especially if he uses his hearts. Even if Naruto buffs himself to KN0 I don’t see him getting the edge since he only has a small A.P advantage and he’ll end up against 5 opponents nearly as strong as him who outmatch him in versatility. I don’t think Naruto will get angry enough to reach his higher forms before Kakazu wipes him out.
Do you think Naruto's just gonna let himself die if he's cornered?
Naruto can just jump them with clones. They also seem weak considering Choji slamming down on one killed it, several rasengan should be enough.
Choji didn't kill any of them

Honestly gang. Unless naruto taps into that 4 tails I don't think he can win this. Orochimaru was baiting him to get angrier kakuzu seems like the type to go for the kill

Back