• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi vs Satoru Gojo(GRACE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

high 7-A versions

Kakashi at least 7 votes

Gojo 0 votes

Last edited:
But anyway, Gojo can't do anything against genjutsu. And Kamui just spawns at Gojo, so yeah, he is the one that can't do shit here.

But anyway, Gojo can't do anything against genjutsu. And Kamui just spawns at Gojo, so yeah, he is the one that can't do shit here.

You're talking about a guy who literally has a blindfold and a technique that prevents the chakra from touching his brain, genjutsu is not going to do anything.

Maybe Kamui works, but Gojo has a regen good enough to bring him back from a stab to the head and much more long range hax than Kakashi. Kakashi doesn't have much of a chance to win.

idk if kamui would work but if it does its more damage then just a stab to the head

You're talking about a guy who literally has a blindfold
It doesn't matter, Sharingan users have X-Ray vision for a reason. Kakashi can still use genjutsu on him.
and a technique that prevents the chakra from touching his brain
The technique prevents attacks that need to cross a distance, the chakra does not. He simply need to look at Gojo.
genjutsu is not going to do anything.
Genjutsu is going to give Kakashi a win con here.
Maybe Kamui works, but Gojo has a regen good enough to bring him back from a stab to the head and much more long range hax than Kakashi. Kakashi doesn't have much of a chance to win.
Kakashi can send Gojo's head to Kamui. Even if he can regen after that, Kakashi can still send different parts of Gojo to Kamui, and even Gojo himself, giving Kakashi a win via BFR. About long range hax, they are basically useless, they first need to reach Kakashi, and Kamui will not let this happen.

Kakashi has more chances to win than Gojo.

When has Gojo ever regenerated a whole head?
And so you know, if he loses his head, his Infinity stops working, he can't make decisions and stop objects, he is defenseless, not that he can survive without ahead anyway.

It doesn't matter, Sharingan users have X-Ray vision for a reason. Kakashi can still use genjutsu on him.

The technique prevents attacks that need to cross a distance, the chakra does not. He simply need to look at Gojo.

Genjutsu is going to give Kakashi a win con here.

Kakashi can send Gojo's head to Kamui. Even if he can regen after that, Kakashi can still send different parts of Gojo to Kamui, and even Gojo himself, giving Kakashi a win via BFR. About long range hax, they are basically useless, they first need to reach Kakashi, and Kamui will not let this happen.

Kakashi has more chances to win than Gojo.

Lol, the X-ray view of the sharingan is completely laughable, and has nothing to do with putting genjust on a target.

Also "Possessing a Sharingan renders one largely invulnerable to genjutsu as their acute vision allows them to recognise its flaws and influence"

Gojo's six eyes have the same perception as the sharingan and still do a few more things, I don't see the genjutu having an effect.

"The Six Eyes allows the user to see cursed energy in extreme detail. As such the user of the Six Eyes is able to see the flow of cursed energy [10], which in turn allows them to read another person's cursed techniques as wel"

and other than that, the opponent's chakra needs to tap the victim's energy for Genjutsu to work. This is how Kurama breaks the Genjutsu techniques in Naruto, adding a third Chakra and breaking the balance.

Massive damage or BFR would still work, but very difficult. Six Eyes allow you to read the technique and know what will happen next, even if the technique appears on top of it, Gojo can teleport and not suffer significant damage.

the only technique that could defeat gojo IF it hit Kamui, but any of Gojo's techniques would kill Kakashi.

If a character is going to possess future revisions aren't the Vs cancelled?
If those revisions could affect the outcome of the battle.
Gojo's six eyes have the same perception as the sharingan and still do a few more things, I don't see the genjutu having an effect.
You'll have to do more than that to give him resistance to Sharingan Genjutsu. I don't remember Gojo resisting such stuff.

Lol, the X-ray view of the sharingan is completely laughable, and has nothing to do with putting genjust on a target.
Laughable are your arguments, if we can call these things an argument. Sharingan can see through things, as was shown during the manga and also in Sasuke's novel, where Sarada can see people through a ship. So yeah, Kakashi can see Gojo's eyes and apply Genjutsu.
Also "Possessing a Sharingan renders one largely invulnerable to genjutsu as their acute vision allows them to recognise its flaws and influence"

Nothing about this prevents Genjuts, really, care do elaborate?
and other than that, the opponent's chakra needs to tap the victim's energy for Genjutsu to work. This is how Kurama breaks the Genjutsu techniques in Naruto, adding a third Chakra and breaking the balance.
Same as above, elaborate.
Massive damage or BFR would still work, but very difficult. Six Eyes allow you to read the technique and know what will happen next, even if the technique appears on top of it, Gojo can teleport and not suffer significant damage.
Gojo can see the flow of cursed energy, this would be chakra. Kamui isn't something visible, it isn't made of any chakra, as in, it isn't a ninjutsu. It literally a space deformation. Besides that, it spanws at him, so yeah, he can't read it.

Kamui isn't something visible, it isn't made of any chakra
Buildings also have no energy and he saw them, Gage himself says

Anyway, I don't know anything about Naruto, I don't know what is Kamui and etc, so obviously I am neutral

If those revisions could affect the outcome of the battle.

You'll have to do more than that to give him resistance to Sharingan Genjutsu. I don't remember Gojo resisting such stuff.

Kakashi dont have Sharingan Genjutsus, and never show that. In addition to the need for visual account for an SG to work, Gojo's eyes have blindfolds.

Kakashi FRA due to Kamui

I don't think sharingan genjutsu would work though since it sends chakra into the target, pretty sure infinity would prevent that.

Kakashi dont have Sharingan Genjutsus, and never show that. In addition to the need for visual account for an SG to work, Gojo's eyes have blindfolds.
You are telling me that Kakashi can use the signature MS ability but can't use regular Sharingan Genjutsu?
I don't think sharingan genjutsu would work though since it sends chakra into the target, pretty sure infinite would prevent that.
By verse equalization standards everyone has chakra or cursed energy, so Kakashi doesn't have to send it.
And that's not how Infinity works. Gojo needs to select the chakra that flows in space so he could affect it. And regardless chakra doesn't have issues with surpassing the barriers of Space and Time, Kaguya summoned chakra from Earth to her Dimension, and in Boruto, Naruto's chakra traveled from a different Dimension to the real Universe and powered Kawaki's arm with chakra.

By verse equalization standards everyone has chakra or cursed energy, so Kakashi doesn't have to send it.
I don't think you get to choose to do sharingan genjutsu by sending chakra or not, it's just how it works by nature.
And that's not how Infinity works. Gojo needs to select the chakra that flows in space so he could affect it. And regardless chakra doesn't have issues with surpassing the barriers of Space and Time, Kaguya summoned chakra from Earth to her Dimension, and in Boruto, Naruto's chakra traveled from a different Dimension to the real Universe and powered Kawaki's arm with chakra.
People have said infinity works passively, others have said it doesn't, I have no idea which it is.

Not sure you can equate how Kaguya and New Era Naruto manipulate chakra to Kakashi's Sharingan genjutsu.

Regardless, it doesn't really matter to me, Kakashi wins regardless of whether or not infinity stops the genjutsu.

Infinity is "passive". It defends anything that has mass and acceleration

That's it
So he doesn't need to actively select what gets affected by infinity? In that case, it just stops the chakra from reaching him.

But as I said, the outcome of this match doesn't change, Kakashi still wins via Kamui imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back