• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi part 2 key strikes again

Status
Not open for further replies.

So, his part 2 key has Summoning due this
''All previous abilities, Summoning (Can summon different weapons of varying sizes, and dogs that assist in tracking and espionage, and can restrain targets, leaving them open and vulnerable to attack)''

but the problem is, he already used summoning in chapter 29, which is part 1 lol
mKCSkqIR1WZn3YiuIUkW1606318085.jpg

mJ3veql7zuKIv1NfdU961606318086.jpg

So, Summoning need to be changed to part 1 instead of part 2, which means that his Part 2 key LITERALLY HAS NO POWERS NOW, it is Empty now, so, we need to delete it, and rename ''Part 1'' to ''Base''

he's already going to lose the part 2 key I think, but I obviously agree with this. He used it many times through part 1, not only that time

The scans don't show. Though, I verified the evidence in the chapter so I think the changes are fine regarding the tabber; the correct term is more so tabber than the key to be exact, to limit confusion. Since the changes are uncontroversial and agree, I will make the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back