• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi (Naruto) vs Lille (Bleach)

Since verse equalisation is a thing now im tempted to say Kakashi would win since he could use genjustu to his advantage to trick Lille into thinking he's won and have him return to base where he could be killed. Kakashi could also BFR Lille by teleporting him to the Kamui dimension, and although Lille can travel between realms I believe the power has only been demonstrated as being able to teleport to the soul society, so there's nothing to suggest Lille could make his way back to Alabasta.

On the other hand, although Kakashi is intangible so physical attacks pass through him, would Lille's attacks still hit him? This might happen since they are not physical in nature and could still erase the body parts it hits from existance even if intangible. Im leaning towards Kakashi tho.

Hmm, forgot about genjutsu. Though Lille has reikaku so I still say he stomps until further notice. I know having reikaku doesn't necessarily mean genjutsu wouldn't work, but Kakashi hasn't shown any impressive feats with genjutsu like Itachi, Madara and even Obito. Well, except the thing with Zabuza if I'm remembering correctly.

Kakashi can stay intangible longer than Obito could because he not only has two mangekyou sharingan which makes him twice as powerful but also because his eyes are enhanced by six path chakra.

@Burning

Well im prettysure that standard battle assumptions are that things such as genjutsu work on characters from other verses unless stated otherwise. And his feats arent massively impressive, but something subtle to undermine Lille like faking his death would be pretty straight forward since he's not expecting it. But I still can't really pick a solid outcome for this.

Kakashi's genjutsu feats aren't that good, not sure if that would even work if Lille goes intangible. However Lille would have hard time tagging Kakashi as well. I will comment later to make up my mind

Yeah, I know genjutsu would work but Lille has reikaku and Kakashi doesn't have particularly impressive feats with genjutsu. Though Lille also doesn't have any feats with reikaku suggesting he could no sell genjutsu, so I guess it could work.

Highly doubt that Kakashi can dodge Lille's attack. Unlike gun which you can see the bullet and dodge it, there's nothing out from Lille's weapon. How can you dodge something that you can't even see it or in Lille's case there's nothing to dodge at all.

When did Vollstandig Lille do that? I thought he was just shooting some light stuff.

Anyway Kakashi's only hope is genjutsu. Or BFR because what Volundox makes sense.

Also, I think unequalizing speed would give Kakashi a better chance as Shunsui was able to outmaneuver Lille with that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
When did Vollstandig Lille do that? I thought he was just shooting some light stuff.
Anyway Kakashi's only hope is genjutsu. Or BFR because what Volundox makes sense.

Also, I think unequalizing speed would give Kakashi a better chance as Shunsui was able to outmaneuver Lille with that.
BFR is not good choice since Lille can simply teleport. And for some extent, Lille are able to 'freeze' his opponent's movement like he did on Shunsui.

Yes, BFR shouldn't work normally since Lille can use Shadow to escape Kamui's Dimension. The issue is if he can come back to Alabasta where the fight is situated. I don't know what happened to Shunsui at that moment when he couldn't move but Lille shot at him with normal bullets. I don't know if it's because of his arrogance or inability to use his effortless penetration in Vollstandig. Shunsui only froze in place once if I'm remembering correctly, if he had the ability to do that anytime he liked, Shunsui and Nanao wouldn't have lasted as long as they did.

Normal bullets? I don't even recall that his attack lost the X-axis property once he entered the Vollstandig since it did hurt Shunsui.

I mean, I don't remember Lille shooting Shunsui the way he did to Nimaiya, some Shinigami and Shunsui himself after entering Vollstandig. His attacks seemed to be visible.

I mean, I don't remember Lille shooting Shunsui the way he did to Nimaiya, some Shinigami and Shunsui himself after entering Vollstandig. His attacks seemed to be visible.

Those light beam only implied during his second Vollstandig form (the owl) but it doesn't change the fact that the attack is unblockable. The attack in his first Vollstandig form still have no bullets.

Hmm, immediately Lille activated Vollstandig and shot at Shunsui, the attacks looked visible. I still don't remember Vollstandig Lille using the X-axis the way he did in base. Do you remember Lille using that in Vollstandig? If so, you can remind me of when he did so or post a scan or link.

In his first form he can shoot x-axis from his wings but in his second form, he was using only Trompete and other reishi attacks.

Hmm, immediately Lille activated Vollstandig and shot at Shunsui, the attacks looked visible. I still don't remember Vollstandig Lille using the X-axis the way he did in base. Do you remember Lille using that in Vollstandig? If so, you can remind me of when he did so or post a scan or link.
Check this.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/604/11

http://www.**********.com/bleach/646/17

The cross light you see is not the bullet but a mark from one point (the muzzle) and the target which imply to the property of A-axis which is destroy anything between two points.

Oh yeah, thanks. That was first form Lille. The version of Lille which we're using only used Trompete and some other attacks like Bepo said. I still don't know if it's arrogance that prevented him from using the effortless penetration or his inability to use it in that form.

Oh yeah, thanks. That was first form Lille. The version of Lille which we're using only used Trompete and some other attacks like Bepo said. I still don't know if it's arrogance that prevented him from using the effortless penetratio or his inability to use it in that form.

What do you mean by that? Because all those light beam are still unblockable.

Really? They can't be blocked or dodged? Do they ignore durability too?

It is debatable whether his attack can be dodged or not but it is confirmed that his attack is unblockable. You can check it here.

http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Lille_Barro

Both Hikifune and Tenjirou tried to block the attack with their weapon yet it still passed through and hurt Oetsu. Lille later stated that no matter how many barrier they put, his attack will still reaching them because of the nature of X-axis.

Yeah, I know about that but I'm talking about things like Trompete, Ray of Judgement and the other energy attacks he used in his second form.

Yeah, I know about that but I'm talking about things like Trompete, Ray of Judgement and the other energy attacks he used in his second form.

Have you ever seen those attacks been blocked? If they can be blocked, Shunsui should be already using Danku to block the attacks. The only thing we know is Lille get destroyed by his own attack when Nanao used the god slayer weapon which was created to reflect the power of God.

Erm, First Form Vollstandig Lille >> Shunsui. Not to talk of his second form. His attacks went through Shunsui like butter. I'm asking if his energy attacks have the same property as the X-axis does because I don't remember any indication of that.

Erm, First Form Vollstandig Lille >> Shunsui. Not to talk of his second form. His attacks went through Shunsui like butter. I'm asking if his energy attacks have the same property as the X-axis does because I don't remember any indication of that.

What do you mean by that actually? I don't get it. It doesn't matter in what form he is, either base, first or second Vollstandig, all we know is that his attacks are still penetrating everything because that's the true power of X-axis. No bullet or light beam is not the issue because the attacks are still unblockable so honestly I have no idea what are trying to prove here.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm just asking if his energy attacks have the same properties as the attack he normally used with Diagramm. With Diagramm, we know that it simply pierces whatever is between the weapon and the target and doesn't reveal anything visible. Like you said, it's unblockable. But attacks like Ray of Judgement and Trompete didn't show things like that. They were visible and looked like they could be dodged. Which is why I'm asking if they ignore durability like the one he used on Nimaiya. I know his light based and energy attacks can be dodged, all I want to know is if they ignore durability.

What score? Just 4 people going back and forth about Lille's abilities and that's it. Burny and Byakuya decided early on that Lille wins, but not sure they still hold their votes after the discussion.

Back