• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Sarada Uchiha

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
* Part 1 Kakashi
* Kawaki arc Sarada
* Battle takes place in the forest of death
kakashi-sarada-undeserved-sharingan-cover-image.jpg

Kakashi: Ssgengar,Gokukid2005, Popted,Xsoulofcinerx, TauanVictor (4)

Sarada: Gokusparkle,Avengershows,Nierre (3)​

Last edited:
I mean, I don't think Sarada has a single advantage here. Maybe she might have the better scaling chain?

35.41 kilotons = CS2 Sound 4 <<< Kakashi < Raikiri < Mangekyō

35.41 kilotons = CS2 Sound 4 <<< Kakashi ~ Pt2 Sakura(?) ~ Omoi << Deepa < Hardended Skin Deepa < 2 Tomoe Sarada < 3 Tomoe Sarada

Unless Kakashi is willing to kill, I don't think he'll use Kamui. In fact, if Kakashi isn't willing to kill, I don't think he'll use Raikiri? I could be wrong here though. Sarada used Chidori on Cho-Cho in the Chunin Exams so maybe she'll use it if she needs to.

But realistically, at the end of the day, Kakashi is definitely more skilled than Sarada, and also has far higher LS (Sarada's LS needs to be updated), so I'll vote for Kakashi low diff lol.

I think I can make one but I'd probably need to make one for like everyone in the new gen lol

I'm busy rewatching the boruto anime , I'm up to date on the manga but im going through every episode of the anime and taking note of all the feats as some of the episodes i watched are nearing 5 years old now (jesus)

only recently started re watching, Im not a BIG fan of Boruto so i had to motivate myself lol , not looking for any specifics, just taking notes of stuff that could be relevant.

Kakashi has leagues more experience and a better arsenal
Tho a big arsenal isn't exactly useful against another Sharingan user
Kakashi would probably be able to formulate ways to beat her so I'd back him

Here's my thoughts:
Sarada wins in terms of pure AP and Speed. Which is further driven by the fact that she has the weird natural strength thing from Sakura that lets her basically nuke the battlefield with punches. She also copied Sakura's Chakra Enhanced Strength for some ******* reason.
Kakashi has an advantage in terms of experience. He has a larger arsenal, but Sarada has been shown to just copy and mimic abilities when she sees people use them. So, yeah. That's useless.
Kakashi's only wincon is assuming that he's massively ahead of Sarada in terms of skill.
However, Sarada herself isn't stupid, and she would already have been exposed to knowledge about Kakashi, while Kakashi would not know anything about her.
Sarada herself has a lot of feats regarding skill, so she isn't super inferior or limited in brain capacity compared to Kakashi. He's definitely still more skilled, but it isn't that large of a gap to allow Kakashi to skill stomp.
Sarada has been shown to quickly make-up tactics mid-fighting, like when she used the reflection of a blade to use Genjutsu on herself. Or the fact that she could analyze people's weaknesses with her Sharingan, and is shown to be extremely observant (such as when she found the red haired guys weakness fairly quickly)
Here's another factor: Kakashi in character would not just pull out a raikiri and go for the kill instantly, meanwhile Sarada is much more Chidori happy and is willing to do things that'd end up in potential fatallity. Also, Sarada always goes for the quickest way to defeat someone, regardless of what ending it entails for said victim (e.g. when Sarada beat that girl in 3 seconds)

So I personally feel like it'd go like this
No Bloodlust: Sarada wins 6/10 times
Bloodlusted: Kakashi wins 6/10

I mean, no opponent Sarada faced was comparable in skill to Zabuza, a ninja known for silently assassinating people and with exquisite sword control, and even Kakashi with the ability to copy jutsus and predict the future from the Sharingan was captured.

And why would Sarada be faster being that MHS+ baseline scale?

And why would Sarada be faster being that MHS+ baseline scale?
Deepa >>> Omoi in terms of speed

I mean, no opponent Sarada faced was comparable in skill to Zabuza, a ninja known for silently assassinating people and with exquisite sword control, and even Kakashi with the ability to copy jutsus and predict the future from the Sharingan was captured.
While that is true, we do see Sarada's skill itself and how she fights and how she does things. Feats > Statements, no?

Yeah Sarada is extremely skilled but I feel like Kakashi, in terms of portrayal, is definitely more skilled. And I believe that gap is enough to give him the win.

Realistically, Sarada can just copy everything Kakashi can do but Kakashi is likely unable to copy Sarada's strength, as it would require him to meet any physical or chakra amount prerequisites the technique has, which I don't think he's able to reach imo.

Also including the Speed scaling, Sarada also has the Lightning Cloak that she copied from Buntan which will greatly increase her speed. She went from toe to toe with Buntan to getting speed blitzed by her, although that was her with only 1 tomoe. But since they have relative speed here (Sarada should be faster via scaling), the lightning cloak should grant her enough speed to near blitz him, maybe. They are both very intelligent in battles and use their intellect in conjunction with their battle prowess and Sharingan to always be one step ahead.

Honestly the biggest issue for Kakashi is his stamina consumption with Sharingan, because he's not a full blooded Uchiha, unlike Sarada. Sarada has already dealt with her terrible chakra consumption after training with Sakura and Sasuke so she actually, realistically has a big edge on Stamina too.

So the match is actually really close on second thought. But I think I'll keep my vote the same for now Also Kakashi can easily just pin her down with the massive LS advantage atm.. 💀

Also Kakashi can easily just pin her down with the massive LS advantage atm.. 💀
The problem is, Kakashi hasn't eve really shown that he immediately goes for a Raikiri at the start of the battle. Sarada basically ALWAYS looks for the fastest way to end the fight. Part 1 Kakashi skill wise doesn't really have any feats for himself, but rather just scales off of Zabazua and others he's stated to be more skilled which :teriderp:

Pinning Sarada down doesn't do a lot either to be fair, she allowed herself to be pinned a number of times and just used that opportunity to blast the opponent in the face

Pinning Sarada down doesn't do a lot either to be fair, she allowed herself to be pinned a number of times and just used that opportunity to blast the opponent in the face
With what and how again?

Cause he can easily just grab her arms and pin it on her back and pin her into the ground with his leg much like he did with Boruto in the Academy Exams

Thing is, he KNEW who Orochimaru was and how strong he was, completely incomparable situation my guy.

With what and how again?
Boro fight, he grabbed her and she just smacked his arm because apparently she can rotate her ******* leg like that. Also there's the problem of if Kakashi can even grab her to begin with, given that he'd need to get close to her and catch her, and speed scale wise she's above him

Thing is, he KNEW who Orochimaru was and how strong he was, completely incomparable situation my guy.

Boro fight, he grabbed her and she just smacked his arm because apparently she can rotate her ******* leg like that. Also there's the problem of if Kakashi can even grab her to begin with, given that he'd need to get close to her and catch her, and speed scale wise she's above him
Also regarding Sarada's skill level, she could fight and outsmart Ao who iirc was Mizukage's advisor or some bullshit captain rank

Yes. And it still answers what you stated, Kakashi would be willing to use a Raikiri early on if necessary. In the case, if Sarada starts with Chidori, that would be reason enough for the use of Raikiri, that's what I meant.
and speed scale wise she's above him
Kakashi's Scale: Raikiri's Kakashi ~ Haku > Part 1/2 Kakashi ~ Zabuza ~ Might Guy ~ Kabuto ~ Sannin (Base Jiraiya and Tsunade) > Kakuzu > Other Jonins > Part 1 Genins > CS2 Users

Sarada's Scale: Sarada ~ Deepa > Omoi

Yes. And it still answers what you stated, Kakashi would be willing to use a Raikiri early on if necessary. In the case, if Sarada starts with Chidori, that would be reason enough for the use of Raikiri, that's what I meant.

Kakashi's Scale: Raikiri's Kakashi ~ Haku > Part 1/2 Kakashi ~ Zabuza ~ Might Guy ~ Kabuto ~ Sannin (Base Jiraiya and Tsunade) > Kakuzu > Other Jonins > Part 1 Genins > CS2 Users

Sarada's Scale: Sarada ~ Deepa > Omoi
It's not even just Omoi, and it's not like Sarada didn't get stronger since then anyway.

Sarada's Chidori > Boro ~ Karma Boruto ~ Karma Kawaki ~ Kawaki Arc Sarada >>> Cyber Ao > Sarada ~ Deepa > Omoi ~ Danzo Arc Naruto ~ Part 2/1 Kakashi with Sharingan > Part 2/1 Kakashi with no Sharingan

In the case, if Sarada starts with Chidori, that would be reason enough for the use of Raikiri, that's what I meant.
Again, Speed wise, Sarada with Chidori wouldn't give Kakashi enough time to use Raikiri properly, especially if it's Part 1 Kakashi who may I remind you doesn't even usually start with the Sharingan.

I mean to be fair I think this goes to Sarada 7/10ish times given that the scaling chain for her is absolutely riddiculous

i guess I'll change my vote looking at the arguments.

I already knew her advantages but they're kinda hard to ignore when the only real advantage Kakashi has is skill (arguably) lol

It's not even just Omoi, and it's not like Sarada didn't get stronger since then anyway.

Kawaki Arc Sarada >>> Cyber Ao
Why so many ">" lol?

Omoi ~ Danzo Arc Naruto ~ Part 2/1 Kakashi with Sharingan > Part 2/1 Kakashi with no Sharingan
Kakashi fought several V2 Jins, why would he be compared to Danzo who died to virtually every attack by an exhausted Sasuke? Or even Omoi, who loses in accomplishments and potential even to Sai?

Raikiri's Kakashi ~ Haku > Part 1/2 Kakashi with Sharingan ~ Zabuza ~ Might Guy ~ Kabuto ~ Sannin (Base Jiraiya and Tsunade) > Kakuzu > Part 1/2 Kakashi with no Sharingan >>> Sai > Omoi and Danzo.

Even though there is a speed advantage for Sarada as you try to assume, it's insufficient to blitz Kakashi.
Again, Speed wise, Sarada with Chidori wouldn't give Kakashi enough time to use Raikiri properly, especially if it's Part 1 Kakashi who may I remind you doesn't even usually start with the Sharingan.
Chidori really isn't a thing, Kakashi's fighting style is mainly based on Bunshins.

In the case, Kakashi could start by using Raiton: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu as identification and using Doton: Moguragakure no Jutsu afterwards. Sarada would set off with everything using Chidori, hitting Kakashi's clone which will be undone and electrocute Sarada, while all the knowledge will be passed on to Kakashi in hiding.

Then, upon knowing Sarada's strength and jutsus, Kakashi could finish her by surprise by emerging underground, either with Raikiri, Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu or even Raiden with another combination of Bunshins.

I never thought that one day I would see Kakashi's skill being underestimated. Just reinforcing, Kakashi was once an ANBU ninja, so it's not OoC for him to go for the kill at first and he's an expert in assassination techniques far more than Sarada.

Back