• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Estarossa (One vote needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
They don't have anything to do with Meliodas. It's like telling them some co-worker died that you don't even know well enough. I'd feel at the most sorry.

And Esta isn't stupid enough to not pick up on Kamui having a limit.

@Bobyboster

That Mael had 2 other commandments
Dude, he would have literally 0 idea about the ,imit becuase Kakshi would never show it because he would never literally be able to attack Kakashi for 5 mins straight with Kakashi only using Kamui with no breaks.

Konan literally had to watch Obito for years to realize this weakness.

You are just reaching right now.

What does 2 other commandments got to do with anything.

He would assume that Kamui has a limit and try to find that limit. That isn't hard to think.

It didn't take her years to figure it out. She was going over multiple ways to kill him and later setting up her trap.

Hst master said:
He would assume that Kamui has a limit and try to find that limit. That isn't hard to think.
It didn't take her years to figure it out. She was going over multiple ways to kill him and later setting up her trap.
Yeah and he would never be able to find it, because unlike Konan he has no prep time. In fact Konans idea wont work anymore becuase Kakashi can fly with Susanoo.

Again he would have to force Kkashi to only use Kamui, not stopping even once, not even to use Susanoo for 5 mins. That is impossible unless you can find a way with his abilities right now. Then that is just straight up making things up.

>I'm just reaching now.

Is it magically out of character for Esta to assume Kamui has a limit now? Or to try to find a weakness instead of just sitting there like "welp"?

Again Konan didn't need prep to figure it out. She was setting up her paper bomb trap as the most efficient way for her as they exploded for 10 minutes.

How am I making things up? Kamui's limit is 5 minutes. Estarossa will be looking for a weakness. It's honestly not as difficult to do so as you're attempting to make it seem. Especially with Mael's stamina.

Hst master said:
>I'm just reaching now.
Is it magically out of character for Esta to assume Kamui has a limit now? Or to try to find a weakness instead of just sitting there like "welp"?

Again Konan didn't need prep to figure it out. She was setting up her paper bomb trap as the most efficient way for her as they exploded for 10 minutes.

How am I making things up? Kamui's limit is 5 minutes. Estarossa will be looking for a weakness. It's honestly not as difficult to do so as you're attempting to make it seem. Especially with Mael's stamina.
No she needed prep to set up the 10 min explosions. You really are not following at all.

The problem is not his stamina... it is the fact that Kakashi can easily take breaks from using Kamui in several different ways:

1. Simply teleport away and come back later.

2. Use susanoo.

3. Use clones as distraction.

4. Use genjutsu as a distraction.

5. Simply spend some time dodging.

6. More I cant be bothered to list.

Estarossa would never be able to force him to use only Kamui for 5 mins without stopping. He may have infinite stamina, that does not matter.

Anyway.

Kakashi:3.

Esta: 1.

I'm following fine

>No She needed Prep to set up the 10 min explosions

I just said that. I said she didn't need prep to figure out his limit, unlile you who assumed she took years to figure this out.

>Susano'o

Null

>Clones

Null

>Genjutsu

Null

>Simply Spend some time dodging

Assuming he won't get tagged at all while speed is equal

>More I can't be bothered to

Yeah, sure.

There's also the fact Estarossa can simply eat his soul

Hst master said:
I'm following fine
>No She needed Prep to set up the 10 min explosions

I just said that. I said she didn't need prep to figure out his limit, unlile you who assumed she took years to figure this out.

>Susano'o

Null

>Clones

Null

>Genjutsu

Null

>Simply Spend some time dodging

Assuming he won't get tagged at all while speed is equal

>More I can't be bothered to

Yeah, sure.

There's also the fact Estarossa can simply eat his soul
But it took her much longer than this fight would take.

And I was talking about prep time for the river explosives which Mael would not have nor can he do.

>Susanoo

Not if he does not use it to attack and Kakashi does not hate Esta

>Clones

Not if he does not use them to attack they can work jsut like distractions fine and Kakashi does not hate Esta either

>Genjutsu

Probably yes. But Kakashi does not hate Esta

He does not have to dodge indefinitely 1 or 2 is enough to reset the limit.

Yeha, I did not bother readin the page.

Something Escanor does not do in character at all. And assuming he can do it to an intangible in another dimension.

Kakashi does not have to hate Esta, as evidenced by Jericho's Brother, Marmel and Estarossa himself (Who if he hates, he'll be affected).

>Not if he does not use it to attack.

It's an offensive anility as well

>Clones as distractions

Which he'd use offensively as distractions.

Kakashi doesn't make his whole body intangible, he makes part of his body intangible as per Obito. Estarossa can eat his soul just fine.

And I'm not saying he has to start with it or be in a hurry to eat his soul. I'm saying he can do it and would be a efficient answer.

Hst master said:
Kakashi does not have to hate Esta, as evidenced by Jericho's Brother, Marmel and Estarossa himself (Who if he hates, he'll be affected).
>Not if he does not use it to attack.

It's an offensive anility as well

>Clones as distractions

Which he'd use offensively as distractions.

Kakashi doesn't make his whole body intangible, he makes part of his body intangible as per Obito. Estarossa can eat his soul just fine.

And I'm not saying he has to start with it or be in a hurry to eat his soul. I'm saying he can do it and would be a efficient answer.
Everyone else already brought their own reasons why he wont be afflicted above, he does not even have something that you can say he hates.

Except he does not, he just has to have the susanoo defend from an attack, which does not count as attacking. meanign it is perfectly usable.

....What you are literally now making shit up, since when was distracting meaning to attack.

He can make his whole body intangible too.

And Kakashi only has to look at him and he is done. with Kamui.

Again. He does not have to hate Estarossa. You keep ignoring this.

>Not if he defends If he tries Estarossa is eventually gonna eat his soul

An offensive distraction is a distraction none the less. Saying I'm making shit up isn't a argument.

>He can make his whole body intangible

He wouldn't know to do so. And unlike Kamui's weakness Eating Souls isn't as limited. Can't say I'm making shit up since I'm not claiming he'd do it in a hurry or starting with it.

>And Kakashi only has to look at him

A. Out of character to start with

B. Nulled

Also physical Full Counter.

Also physical Full Counter.

I know I said I was done, but you cant full counter an attack that twists space.

I know I said I was done, but you cant full counter an attack that twists space.

Wasn't talking about Kamui.

@Pachi

That's the dance of a killer.

PaChi2 said:
I must precise that since this is kakashi alone with no Team 7 around or anyone he cares about around, he is even less likely to hate little Mael.
The love commandement is not about hating Mael/Esta. Its about hate in general.

-

Either way. Kamui is dimensional BFR, right? Estarossas has escaped that before.

Also he has countered intangibility.

Pretty sure Estarossa broke through it due to the mechanics of the BFR

Something about having higher power and shenanigans

Kamui offers intangibility by teleporting the users body into another dimension, it's not intangibility per-se, as the page itself says.

And Kakashi at this point legitimatly doesn't hate anyone. He had closure with all of his tragedies in his life, made up with obito, met minato, and he legitimatly has no one to hate. You would have to prove this wrong.

Also, what was that about you needing to prove a negative? Saying "Kakashi has hate" is a positive statement, while claiming "no he doesn't" is a negative.

Kakashi fra.

If Kakashi didn't show any hatred towards Zabusa of all people, I highly doubt he'd ever show hatred towards Estarossa.

So... how many votes is this? I just skimmed over the whole thread.

The love commandement is not about hating Mael/Esta. Its about hate in general.

-

The Love is highly, highly inconsistent with its showings. Claiming its hate in general is nitpicking unless you are claiming that the commandments didnt hate Mel when Estarossa killed him (not Mael, but, Zeldris, for example).

Its more of a plot convenience that only showed up once to make Escanor make cool and all.

Kakashi FRA

The love is way to freaking inconsistent and even then Kakashi has never shown to really hate anything. Even a guy that tried to kill his students. Hell the fact that Kakashi knew that hatred is one of the things that cause disputes after meeting Hag would logically mean that Kakashi shouldn't hate anyone

So, if his commandment won't be a factor and Estarossa can't do anything against High 6-A dura, isn't this a stomp?

Wait Kakashi has High 6A dura?

If so, we are looking at a ~100 times power disaprity...thats a massive stomp indicator, if no hax is working too

When everyone forgets estarossa dowsnt have 7 hearts as demons cuz hes physically different than demons cuz u know....

And he can easily regenerate from kakashis attacks without any doubt

****, I missed the durability... Are there any other good 6-B characters for matches? Because I can't find any

Demon Regenerationn has clearly defined limits.

Also why do they have Mid regen? Best showings I've seen have been Low-Mid

"He regenerated next page"

Point was that Mael does not have Goddess regen and his regen relies on using darkness.

Anyway, this is a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back